• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 21, 2020

    Don't Starve Something's not quite right here and I just can't tell what it is.

    Don't Starve Something's not quite right here and I just can't tell what it is.


    Something's not quite right here and I just can't tell what it is.

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 03:16 PM PDT

    My friend made me a Deerclops magnet

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 09:01 AM PDT

    Huh? Why woulld you do that?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 05:00 AM PDT

    Hi, i was wondering where are the world saves in don't starve folder, i did a copy of it, put it on a usb and reinstalled windows but now i can't open the game. If i would know where the saves are then i will reinstall the game and put the saves back on.

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 02:17 AM PDT

    Ok, I've now died 12 times.

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 05:09 PM PDT

    And part of me wonders why I keep going back.

    And yet . . .

    I keep getting hints that there is so much more than what I'm seeing in this game. I haven't gone into the cave, I've only made it through a few days of winter. I have no idea where gears come from.

    I'm really surprised that a game which is so frustrating has me coming back for more again and again. Now, maybe this time I can live through winter. If only I can avoid those damn hounds.

    submitted by /u/DruLeeParsec
    [link] [comments]

    Problem with world settings that i didnt realize i had

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 02:57 AM PDT

    Im aying DST on ps4 and i dont have the ability to increase most of the rates for settings, cant turn any resources or spawn rates up besides the basic world gen ones, i thought this was normal until i watched a video and they were able to, is it a ps4 specific issue?

    submitted by /u/undeadadventurer
    [link] [comments]

    Day 9 DoyDoys! SW

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 07:23 AM PDT

    This is fine

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 09:08 PM PDT

    Question about armor and durability

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 06:23 PM PDT

    Correct me if im wrong but the only armor value that matters is the highest one BUT the damage taken by the armor is split between both the body and head piece right? If so what's the highest durability headpeice early on?

    submitted by /u/undeadadventurer
    [link] [comments]

    I am on PS4 playing DST, is there a way to tell what season it is? I’ve watched gameplays and see a season clock but cannot find that on console, am I missing something?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 09:37 PM PDT

    hi what IS this and how do i get rid of it?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 11:41 PM PDT

    Does Nintendo Switch still get game updates?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 10:11 PM PDT

    I recently got the Nintendo Switch version of the game, does it still get character updates? I saw a lot of character reworks recently. Is it still on par with pc version of the game?

    submitted by /u/ZapTheCircuit
    [link] [comments]

    Definitely didn't farm hedges for an 2 minutes and immediately find 4 cloth in the general store

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 09:52 AM PDT

    why oasis

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 12:27 PM PDT

    what is ALL benefits of oasis

    submitted by /u/cnrxTR
    [link] [comments]

    Mobile DT

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 03:17 PM PDT

    Dont Starve not running on Android 10?

    submitted by /u/LuiizHenriq
    [link] [comments]

    Nightmare creature overload

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 05:15 AM PDT

    Do I've been surviving for 200+ days and I have connected my RoG world with shipwrecked. But now my base in shipwrecked is filled with 20+ nightmare creatures. It doesn't matter how high I get my sanity, and I've tried killing them all once, just for all of them to return a few days later. Is there anything I'm doing wrong or is it just an extra difficulty setting in shipwrecked?

    submitted by /u/moonjabes
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment