• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 14, 2020

    Don't Starve Fish on a stick

    Don't Starve Fish on a stick


    Fish on a stick

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 08:38 AM PDT

    2 Krampus sacks from two Krampus

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 09:16 PM PDT

    Time for the Ruins

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 09:40 PM PDT

    I built a playable Ice Hockey rink! (link to more screenshots and a clip of a gameplay in comments)

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 12:40 PM PDT

    low hp

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 05:03 AM PDT

    I drew Chester :)

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 10:30 AM PDT

    weird monkey man on raft want crown lmao

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 01:13 AM PDT

    any ideas on what this is and how rare it is?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 05:40 PM PDT

    Base)

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 07:07 PM PDT

    (Challange)Try to find the 2 Doydoys (They're visible in the map)

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 11:12 PM PDT

    game SCARY

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 07:22 PM PDT

    I'm pretty new to don't starve. I got the game because ahem an increase in free time, and am on my third attempt at a solo world in DST. This time around I made it to day 28, with default seasons, and it's around the middle of winters night time. Two things happen at once: the fricking SCARY HAND music comes on, and then my screen shakes and Wendy says something like, "that doesn't sound good" (I don't remember exactly, I was too busy being like oh shit oh my god oh shit). The nightmare hands are the reason I died in my first world. I figured them out. I can deal with them. I don't know how to deal with whatever this wheezing, thumping, screen-shaking thing is, and that's my question. Anyone know what this thing is? I basically got scared and quit a few seconds into listening to this thing so any help would be appreciated. Ill probably go back to be insta-killed tomorrow morning when it's light out, but I'd like to know what to expect in the meantime😅

    submitted by /u/zingingcutie29
    [link] [comments]

    Any guess if these patches are close enough together that fire will spread, or will it be contained?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 08:10 AM PDT

    Does seasoning work for taimed Beefalos?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 06:17 PM PDT

    I play a lot of Warly right now and I was wondering if my seasonings and my volt goat jelly work on Beefalos too. That would make Warrior Beefalos a lot better.

    submitted by /u/Jerdner
    [link] [comments]

    I thought quarantine would be a good way to revisit a good game, and finally complete adventure mode, something i never did before. Any tips for someone attempting the first time?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 03:32 PM PDT

    Any characters that you guys would recomend?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 01:34 PM PDT

    I dont own any locked characters (wortox, wormwood, or wurt). Of course I know about Maxwell and wickerbottom, but I'm looking for fun (and those characters dont seem fun to me [but if they are fun to you, please recomend]).

    submitted by /u/KindaStanky
    [link] [comments]

    i need help

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 12:23 PM PDT

    you know that sound effect that plays when you catch a butterfly in dst, the crusty metal one? how would i go about finding it as a file i can use for....stuff

    submitted by /u/claygroundfan
    [link] [comments]

    Games aren’t launching

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 10:02 AM PDT

    My Dst and regular don't starve aren't launching on my computer. This issue appeared out of nowhere where the day before they were working just fine. Any help would be appreciated.

    Details: Steam says they are running, but no windows pop up. Launching it manually from game files doesn't work. When I ask them to stop running nothing happens. Uninstalling the game did not work.

    submitted by /u/Imagine_REM1337
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment