• Breaking News

    Monday, April 13, 2020

    Don't Starve i know this formats dead

    Don't Starve i know this formats dead


    i know this formats dead

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 07:18 PM PDT

    Concept, by Lazuli

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 11:26 AM PDT

    Exited to sail to RoG world! wish me luck!

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 06:42 AM PDT

    Wigfrid Kazekage from the sand

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 04:32 PM PDT

    beardger

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 03:34 AM PDT

    First year completed (ignore the tools on the ground)

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 04:45 PM PDT

    My character in the don't starve art style.

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 06:36 PM PDT

    Help I'm stuck

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 02:51 AM PDT

    excuse me, I got into a sticky situation while playing don't starve

    when starting to play the game I realized that I instantly got stranded on a deserted island with nothing but a few petals a runout torch 3 seeds and a skeleton corpse.

    I have no resources to do anything and I can't even make a fire, eat any helpful piece of food and can't go anywhere... help.

    submitted by /u/pokeheart12345
    [link] [comments]

    "Just doy it!"

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 06:26 PM PDT

    HELP!!! I keep getting this error message on DS and DST!

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 06:58 AM PDT

    Are spawn islands usually this crappy? Not even day 2 and i've already mapped the island out entirely.

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 05:51 PM PDT

    Tips for shipwrecked?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 11:34 PM PDT

    Id say im a veteran in DS and DST but I got shipwrecked for my birthday, does anyone have useful tips I would need? Is there seasons? And how to prepare? Every tip is appreciated :)

    submitted by /u/The-Sleepy-Lion
    [link] [comments]

    Does DST get constant updates?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 11:36 AM PDT

    I want to buy the game, but if it doesn't get updated then I wont. (Xbox btw)

    submitted by /u/KindaStanky
    [link] [comments]

    Interesting XBox Don't Starve glitch/bug

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 01:48 PM PDT

    I don't know if this glitch has been discovered yet, but I saw it today. In it, you get your starting items doubled(if your character has starting items, that is) To do the glitch you need to create a new world, and while it is being generated, press the Xbox button and only press it again after the world starts, if it has been done correctly, Maxwell won't appear/ the parrot won't do anything, so, welp, your game froze. Reset the game and re enter your save, Maxwell will appear and greet you/ the parrot will greet you(with another non moving parrot behind him). When your character gets up, you'll see that your starting item has been duplicated, and the parrot(if you chose SW) will still be on the shipwreck. Anyways, pretty interesting glitch, eh? Just discovered it and I chose to share it!

    Edit: Removed the Woodie "bug" that turned out to be a feature!

    submitted by /u/Banana_Doggo
    [link] [comments]

    I made it to the ruins for the first time!

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 03:45 PM PDT

    This is my first time making it to the ruins, and I have no idea what to do, it would help a lot if you had any tips or tricks to help me not die.

    submitted by /u/Sizgil
    [link] [comments]

    My favourite character fanart

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 10:24 AM PDT

    Is the Deerclops immune to gunpowder ?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 02:44 PM PDT

    Me and a friend took on the deerclops, we head a plan for him as the last time he annihilated us. So we had a panflute, we put him to sleep and put a stack of 20 next to him. The gunpowder blew up but he took literally no damage, we tried this again and same result.

    Is he immune to gunpowder damage? I looked it up on the wiki and didn't find anything on it. The only thing I can think of is that we didn't place it close enough but it felt like it was pretty damn up close and personal to him.

    submitted by /u/Barthalamuke
    [link] [comments]

    Does don’t starve together have a ending. NO SPOILERS

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 05:41 PM PDT

    AGAIN NO SPOILERS PLEASE! So as the title suggests I'm curious if DST has a definitive ending that can be achieved with friends. I'm just curious if there is one I don't need any specifics. Thank you for any help!

    submitted by /u/M0nkyB0i
    [link] [comments]

    Some tips and tricks for Don't starve with all dlcs I'm playing with wheeler

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 03:43 PM PDT

    I'm playing with wheeler then I will change to WX

    submitted by /u/PrefiroMolhoDeQueijo
    [link] [comments]

    Nice

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 03:41 PM PDT

    Best way to charge Wx in RoG/HAM/SW (Don't starve solo)

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 02:55 PM PDT

    Wren The Tool Maker Pros: -has 5 extra inventory slots -starts with all basic tools -can repair tools Cons: Charlie kills in 1 hit -Loses 10 health a min Hunger:150 Health: 300 Sanity: 200

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 10:15 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment