• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 15, 2020

    Don't Starve Is there anything else I need for my base? I'm pretty new to this game and I'm worried I won't survive winter.

    Don't Starve Is there anything else I need for my base? I'm pretty new to this game and I'm worried I won't survive winter.


    Is there anything else I need for my base? I'm pretty new to this game and I'm worried I won't survive winter.

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 01:57 PM PDT

    Wendy colored sketch. Please excuse my bad drawing skills

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 06:59 AM PDT

    Spring with Wormwood

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 08:24 AM PDT

    great world gen

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 01:54 AM PDT

    This is a mob concept I came up with! I love this little guy so much.

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 01:04 PM PDT

    The hamlet I found has no shops or city hall, is this a bug? And should I just restart?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 10:28 PM PDT

    Well that's a nice first hunt of the game

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 03:11 PM PDT

    Straw Bonnet Miner Hat Image?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 10:01 PM PDT

    I can only find what it looks like for the straw hat and rain hat skin. Does anyone have a picture of what the Straw Bonnet looks like in-game on the miner hat?

    submitted by /u/ChickenEggF
    [link] [comments]

    Can disease be shut off in a pre existing world on the console edition for xbox?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 04:37 PM PDT

    Title says it all. Just made my first world in DST and didnt know about disease. This aspect of the game isnt very appealing to me so just wondering . I tried searching it up but cant find anything for console

    submitted by /u/NickBrand69
    [link] [comments]

    weird hamlet? i think

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 04:27 PM PDT

    i have found a hamlet world that has some serious generation problems... i think i have screenshots if anyone would like to see i might just be wrong about this any input would be great. ok the hamlet spawned on an island with a ungodly amount of guard pigs and a section of jungle only connected by wormholes i haven't explored much else but i will if people want to se it

    submitted by /u/catfo0d_
    [link] [comments]

    My preparations for going down to the ruins

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 01:10 PM PDT

    I was preparing to go to the ruins,i Will take basic materials like grass,twigs,gold,rocks and this stuff.I though it may be good to take some glass cutters to fight shadow creatures and some dark swords for clockworks and other creatures,and honey poultices for healing,is this a good strategy ?

    submitted by /u/Mr_WhiteJ
    [link] [comments]

    Should I go to SW and finish a base until I get a tar farm and sea yard figured out (I'm at day 17 in SW with a mini base in SW) or I should stay here and prepare for the ruins?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 12:43 PM PDT

    What does "all clients require mod" really mean?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 05:36 AM PDT

    I've downloaded a few mods on my server with that tag (and so did my friends, but they don't work, such as the ice flingomatic mod and the moving box work. Am I doing something wrong?

    submitted by /u/CuChiss
    [link] [comments]

    What to bring (seaworthy)

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 04:51 AM PDT

    I am planing to use the seaworthy it is currently day 180 about 2-3 days since dry season ended i am going to go to ROG i have acces to most stuff in shipwrecked [xbox, webber]. ( :

    submitted by /u/swedish_lamp
    [link] [comments]

    Why are there no chickens?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 03:36 PM PDT

    I want chickens. A chicken farm. I want fresh eggs every morning. And I also want a rooster that make sound every morning.

    submitted by /u/Soapchrome
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment