• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 18, 2020

    Don't Starve day 11, a bird dropped a seed near my campfire

    Don't Starve day 11, a bird dropped a seed near my campfire


    day 11, a bird dropped a seed near my campfire

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 03:56 PM PDT

    My Wendy and Abigail Fan Art <3

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 07:16 PM PDT

    The council will decide my fate

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 11:04 AM PDT

    Webber as Muffet

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 07:07 AM PDT

    our first experience with explosive hounds ...

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 08:20 PM PDT

    Isn't a yellow jem from a tumbleweed like really rare?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 06:38 AM PDT

    I hope i will survive the winter :D

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 05:09 AM PDT

    First they add Charlie´s sister, now they´ve added Wicker´s sister

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 10:09 AM PDT

    Ornate Chest caused Overheating

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 06:12 PM PDT

    Hello, I am exploring the ruins in my playthrough. I opened a regular ornate chest in the labyrinth and afterwards, my character started overheating? (Edge of screen starting glowing orange) The current season is Winter, and I've been through summer already so I know what overheating looks like. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/austinsell
    [link] [comments]

    Possible Wormwood Bug?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 07:52 PM PDT

    I bought Hamlet and installed it, played a game of normal DS as Wormwood and died. I got on DST and it still said Wormwood was locked, which was confusing, as I was under the impression that upon purchase of Hamlet, I'd get Wormwood in DST.

    Any ideas? Am I missing something obvious?

    submitted by /u/ectoi
    [link] [comments]

    Trying so hard to like the game

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 07:02 PM PDT

    Everything about it from concept, artsyle and gameplay is really appealing to me on paper, I've played to day 20 and died like three times now and it seems like the same cycle of get basic stuff-make alchemy machine-get more basic stuff to do nothing with because I haven't found any bosses and have been looking at the same 5 basic mobs for like 7 hours played.

    I mean log armor is supposedly best in game and I got in about 5 minutes, each character has only a basic attack and 1-2 abilities. like what am I not understanding? When does anything interesting at all happen?

    Again not shitting on the game, it's popular for a reason.

    submitted by /u/Balloonhandz
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best use of those guys?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 01:57 PM PDT

    Free food!

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 05:26 PM PDT

    Is there a way to select wilderness (console)

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 04:07 PM PDT

    It keeps skipping past.

    submitted by /u/sugmadec
    [link] [comments]

    Wurt Bug?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 02:35 PM PDT

    Hi, sometimes when I'm playing wurt and make the merm houses they turn hostile on me when I'm near them? Shouldn't they be passive since I built them and I'm a merm myself?(also on PS4)

    submitted by /u/GiveMeYaoi
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone have an answer to why (XB1) DS ROG is lag free whereas (XB1) DST multiplayer or solo mode is experiencing half a second input lag?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 01:15 PM PDT

    For context I've been playing DS ROG and having a ball, it's seriously one of the best games I've come across this year and upon seeing that there was a huge amount of extra content in DST I just had to buy it.

    Fast forward to the first minute of DST gameplay and everything feels clunky. Picking up the first flower has input lag, fighting the first spider feels like a clockwork knight's sniping me and not being unable to drop items whilst walking is just plain frustrating... don't get me started on manually trying to speed up tree chopping!

    I've tried everything from changing the settings, checking my internet speed and even trying to play "offline mode" which still boots up a server for some reason. Every other game I have works with no lag, I hit 46 mbps download and 17 mbps upload and I'm really disappointed to not be able to play this game.

    I'm starting to think that the game is never run "locally" and will always be using some external server half the world away (I live in Australia). If anyone has any advice/tips I'm real open for assistance. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/Stooly-Man
    [link] [comments]

    Can you reset the Metheus Puzzles?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 11:27 AM PDT

    My friend and I wanted to do the metheus puzzles. The only problem is, he's completed specifically the first puzzle and only that. The person he did it with apparently left, and he can't reset so he basically can't do the metheus puzzles with me. Is there a way to reset? I want the skin but since it's me, him, and two others, if we did 1 person do the puzzle with me, and then I do it with the first friend, then the friend who did it with me is stuck and can't do it with the fourth friend. Sorry for the long (and confusing) post, I just want to be able to do the metheus puzzles with my friend while not locking someone else out of them.

    submitted by /u/CringeChilly
    [link] [comments]

    Questions about dedicated servers

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 09:55 AM PDT

    Hi dear DST community,

    I wanna first thank everyone for being patient and reading through this post and please forgive me for all my noob questions.
    I have no computer background and I just have few questions regards to dedicated servers.

    1). If I create a dedicated server on my computer, do I have to always keep my computer on for the server to be online?

    2). If the answer is no, is the following scenario possible:

    I have Windows installed on my Mac.

    I switch to Windows and create a server there.

    I switch back to my Mac OS.

    I Log in Steam

    I join the server I created with my Windows (So technically from a 'different' computer but with the same Steam account)

    3). What is exactly the main purpose of creating your own dedicated server, compared to just hosting your game? I typically have one friend to play with and the lag she experiences is not too troublesome.

    Again, thank you so much for understanding my noob questions and any possible answers <3

    submitted by /u/weirdchinaman
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment