• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 25, 2020

    Don't Starve A simple drawing of Abigail

    Don't Starve A simple drawing of Abigail


    A simple drawing of Abigail

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 07:41 PM PDT

    Me and my family after we forgot to do our grocerys for quarantine

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 12:19 PM PDT

    I forgot I had this old Chester poster I got from a con and wanted to share

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 02:40 PM PDT

    My state of mind over the course of quarantine

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 05:36 PM PDT

    Have a Cyberpunk meme i drew one time

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 08:01 AM PDT

    Peaceful night

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 12:03 AM PDT

    help

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 08:14 PM PDT

    L O R E

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 11:41 PM PDT

    Don't Scratch Together

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 08:29 PM PDT

    Somebody make weswell their profile pic. (Thanks to mawthree219 for the pictures.)

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 02:04 AM PDT

    Please just gather something atleast!

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 07:01 PM PDT

    thing in jar

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 01:40 AM PDT

    Feeling good in shipwreck

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 11:30 AM PDT

    My first 101 days in dst

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 10:52 PM PDT

    magically glitched out of maxwell cut scene

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 02:31 AM PDT

    What would a Don’t Starve Together TV show be like?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 05:24 PM PDT

    Plot points, episode ideas, etc.

    submitted by /u/MoongodRai057
    [link] [comments]

    Don't play with fire.

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 05:19 AM PDT

    Switch or pc?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 11:33 AM PDT

    Hello, this game really looks like fun and I want to buy it. I am thinking, should I buy it on pc or switch? Here in the Netherlands it is the same price and the only con I can imagine for the switch, is that the Hamlet dlc is missing. Is it really bad, if you don't have the Hamlet dlc? It looks like fun but I think I'll choose portability above it. What is your opinion?

    submitted by /u/Luckymarvini
    [link] [comments]

    Help against the Acient Guardian

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 09:01 AM PDT

    As the title says, i need help against flesh rook, i tried cheesing him on the pillars but the only one near the edge is too near and doesn't allow me to hit him, i'm thinking either kill him very slowly by waiting him to charge the pillar and then hitting him once and backing away, or maybe tanking, although i don't think that's a good idea, are there any other strategies i could try and/or any items i should have on me for the fight? I'm playing Wilson if that helps.

    submitted by /u/WheatleyBr
    [link] [comments]

    Found a ghost which I can help but how?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 01:53 PM PDT

    I just started playing as Wendy and while I was exploring near some graves I found a ghost which is not the aggresive type nor Abigail. As Wendy I could click on the ghost which gave me the option to assist the ghost. Wendy then said 'You want me to find something you lost?' and 'Is it headed this way?' (the sentences are possibly wrong but the general idea is there). When I stop it slightly moves toward a direction and you can keep going that direction for a while then adjust your course. About a minute or two later the spike on it's head started generating waves which got bigger when I moved towards the direction it wanted me to go but the point which the ghost wanted me to find was normal like everywhere else. What am I missing or is there a guide about it?

    submitted by /u/RollOut52
    [link] [comments]

    Game glitch?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 01:28 PM PDT

    I've been starting to play shipwrecked again on the Nintendo switch version but there's loads of small glitches such as starting the game in Dry or Hurricane when I set it to Mild and the RoG autumn music playing instead of the shipwrecked music.

    submitted by /u/Blazekkz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment