• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 24, 2020

    Don't Starve Funny season 3 ep. 3 57 seconds

    Don't Starve Funny season 3 ep. 3 57 seconds


    Funny season 3 ep. 3 57 seconds

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 04:20 PM PDT

    It was fun makin it

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 04:44 AM PDT

    Dont Starve works well in Animal Crossing!

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 07:18 PM PDT

    kinda garbage meme I made but eh, might as well post it

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 08:12 AM PDT

    Oh Abigail...

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 04:03 PM PDT

    Haven't played in a while and came back to try the Wendy rework. Nice welcome back gift.

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    My first fulweaver kill

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 10:16 AM PDT

    So apparently the ruins can spawn completely empty

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 12:10 AM PDT

    So apparently the ruins can spawn completely empty

    i've been playing this game for quite some time now, but i never really went spelunking much. so i made a new world and i decided to prepare for it. i've been playing on this world for one in game year already, i'm on day 75ish and i really don't wanna give up on this world, but with ruins like this, i might have to.

    so, apparently, the ruins spawned completely DEAD. devoid of any life or loot. no ancient guardian, no rooks, no bishops, no knights, no statues, no pseudoscience stations, not even splumonkeys. the only things in there were the chests in the labyrinth, the nightlights, the spiders and some broken relics and thulecite walls.

    i haven't gotten to the atrium, but is there even a point? the only reason you'd go there is to fight the fuelweaver as far as i know. and yeah, i could cheat and go there just to one shot the fuelweaver to fix my ruins, but i really didn't want my first time against this boss to be cheated like this, and i don't even know if that'll fix the problem, since to reset the ruins, there's has to be something in there in the first place. is there any other way i can fix my ruins? can i force them to reset or smth? i read somewhere that there was a command in the game to reset the ruins, but it has since been removed. is there a mod or smth that re adds it into the game? i don't wanna reset my entire caves world either since the entrance is so close to the ruins, so it's easy access to it, but if i have to, i have to.

    what even causes this bug anyway? i looked this up and i only found two people talking about it. is it so rare that so few people had this happen? am i THAT unlucky?

    no bishops in this setpiece. no pseudoscience station either.

    empty map

    no ancient guardian or it's chest

    fully explored empty map

    submitted by /u/Lumoz71
    [link] [comments]

    Cursed image

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 04:47 AM PDT

    are there any redeem codes available now?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 01:46 AM PDT

    I keep seeing this show again recently

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 01:43 AM PDT

    looking for someone to play with on steam

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 11:34 PM PDT

    I'm a super duper small streamer who likes to play dst, and I don't really want to play alone and none of my friends play, I'm playing wendy cause of the rework and I started a new world on like day 4 but don't mind restarting

    submitted by /u/punkake777
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for friends on DST on steam. Main webber if you are in need of a spider camp near pk or pig houses.

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 07:45 PM PDT

    Would anyone recommend the game for Switch?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 07:34 PM PDT

    From what I know of, it comes with RoG and Shipwrecked, plus it's just 20$. Should i take it, or stick to pc?

    submitted by /u/herefordemmemes97
    [link] [comments]

    Webber bestiality

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 06:52 PM PDT

    Hi everyone! I have played DST for a good while and lately as Webber. As soon as I entered one of the US servers last time I was accused of bestiality and being a furry because of my character. I don't personally think it has anything to do with it because I just like playing Webber and I left the game because the group was being mean to me and I'm not a furry. Is it okay for other players to do that and and be mean to me and what can I do to prevent them from being mean to me? I just like that I can farm the spiders easily and also help others by getting resources in the game.

    submitted by /u/Pixelline
    [link] [comments]

    The Wendy rework honestly doesn't feel that good

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 09:02 AM PDT

    So yeah, title basically says it all. I don't know what you all think and would like to see your ideas and how you guys feel about it, but the way I see it, it looks more like a few small quality of life changes rather than a rework or update.

    I like how Abigail works now, as in that you can summon her whenever you want and stuff, and also the fact that she hits harder the lower health Wendy is is also an interesting idea (though I don't know if it's really that useful as it is right now). Buuut, I feel like they could've done better, Abigail still feels underpowered except when it comes to killing spiders or other lesser enemies.

    Imho I think she could be better off with, instead of the potion-like things you can give her now to make her stronger for a short period of time, it could be interesting if there were different potions that upgraded her slightly in different ways (abilities, stats, whatever), but stack (similar to WX78 health mechanic) and are maybe lost or halved when she dies, and could be taken into different directions (as in she could be turned into a tank, a glass cannon, an "AoE attacker" (basically what she is right now), etc). Or smaller things like making it so when you de-summon her, she heals faster, as a QoL change too.

    I don't know, maybe it's just me, and maybe my ideas aren't the best, but as someone who loves Wendy and mostly plays only her, I feel like she could've had a better rework/upgrade. What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/TheCreepy12
    [link] [comments]

    Help?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 04:32 PM PDT

    I play on xbox and in my world I died and for some reason my rollback slots are empty from before my death, i only can revive my self in one way and it's spring season and my touchstone is a fair bit away and I can't get back to my base before me freezing cuz of the rain, is their a way to rollback more than that, bring back time or restore data?

    submitted by /u/ImCrackhead
    [link] [comments]

    cant run caves unless I have all mods disabled, help?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 04:22 PM PDT

    "Fix Multiplayer" mod & eyebone

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 12:07 PM PDT

    Hello r/dontstarve:

    I realize this is a mod issue, but I was wondering if anyone has experienced the glitch of being unable to pick up eyebones while the "Fix Multiplayer" (FM) mod is enabled. Attempting to pick up the eyebone while FM is enabled results in a "phantom" eyebone (Can't drop or do anything with it, eventually disappears on its own seemingly at random) being added to my inventory while the original flops onto the ground with a closed eye, causing Wilson to say "One eye staring at me is enough!". This bug ends as soon as FM is turned off and the eyebone behaves normally. What I have tried so far:

    • Turning off every mod except FM
    • Adjusting the Chester-related FM setting to "off"
    • Creating a new world without FM enabled
    • Deleting all but one Chester and eyebone
    • Turning off FM, logging in and picking up the eyebone normally, quitting and turning FM on again

    Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

    (I'd like to have the mod on for other features)

    submitted by /u/Serikan
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment