• Breaking News

    Friday, March 27, 2020

    Don't Starve Pond buds!

    Don't Starve Pond buds!


    Pond buds!

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 07:53 PM PDT

    I defeated Fuelweaver as Wendy! Abigail didn't help much...

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 12:44 PM PDT

    The three fighters but one sucks.

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 01:04 PM PDT

    Pengulls are very smrt you guys. They only build nests in optimal places.

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 04:05 AM PDT

    I love Webber so much.

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 07:55 PM PDT

    It's not perfect, but it was fun drawing it (sorry for reposting, I forgot to color the roses)

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 03:54 AM PDT

    Help! (New player and new to reddit) I took this photo from someone who posted just two days ago (I’m sorry, I couldn’t find any other photo for this example) but how do I enable the “winter/season clock” and how do I enable to show the temperature of my character?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 12:40 AM PDT

    A drawing of Abigail but it looks like absolute doggy doo-doo

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 10:50 AM PDT

    Finnally getting it on a comp! SOOOO EXITED!!!!!!!

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 11:44 AM PDT

    I don’t want to turn it off but they’re really annoying

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 02:14 AM PDT

    Why isn't don't starve as famous as other games?

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 06:32 PM PDT

    It's an amazing game. I love it, but I don't really know why people don't really play it that much. Is it because you can only see an amazing progress when you have over, I don't know, a 100 days alive? Or is it because there aren't a LOT of content creators out there?

    submitted by /u/apigosu
    [link] [comments]

    Do you guys think the next character to be added would be a cave character? Maybe a bat or rocklobster? Possibly even a bunny?

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 09:15 PM PDT

    Finally finished the painting it took me about two weeks to paint this dragon fly paintingthe characters are drawn with a pencil and coloured with colours and the background was painted with acrylic paint this painting was suggested by my friend Scheich-michlas

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 12:39 AM PDT

    My first attempt on drawing Webber hope you like it :D

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 06:09 AM PDT

    So i was able to gather and create this on my normal world( keep in mind its deffinetly not adventure mode) and now it says to progress it will delete current world but my question is simple : is it a glitch or something and if so will it take me directly to maxwell or randomly put me in adventure?

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 02:02 PM PDT

    Where should i setup my base?

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 10:44 PM PDT

    My first fanart. MAXWELL

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 06:12 AM PDT

    Question about world gen

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 06:19 PM PDT

    I couldnt find any answer to this so I decided to come to the reddit looking for help. I'm playing on the xbox and I used to play dont starve: giant edition. I recently got dont starve together. I looked in the game settings to see if I can change the resources so there r more of them. But. Unlike the orginal dont starve, I was unable to increase any resource. I am not sure if that is strictly a xbox/ console issue or I'm completely missing something. Any help would be appreciated

    submitted by /u/MrRade
    [link] [comments]

    Someone please give me some answers on this because I’m confused

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 06:10 PM PDT

    My friend joined my game as Webber, and I remember that because he placed a spider nest near spawn which I've been maintaining so it wouldn't become a spider queen, but today he joined and he was Wendy. We don't have the celestial pillar built yet and even he doesn't know how he switched, could someone please give an explanation of how he switched?

    submitted by /u/kao345
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment