• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 28, 2020

    Don't Starve Got bored during the quarantine, so I made some honey nuggets

    Don't Starve Got bored during the quarantine, so I made some honey nuggets


    Got bored during the quarantine, so I made some honey nuggets

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 07:36 PM PDT

    Fairly new to the fandom, have a Wilson

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 08:30 PM PDT

    gloomer must zttzz zuiiztzz

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 10:44 AM PDT

    Can we all agree that this is the biggest dissapointment in Don't Starve History?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 07:53 AM PDT

    Abigail laptop decoration! (as always, made by my amazing, wonderful dad!)

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 01:58 PM PDT

    Chess biome

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 11:02 AM PDT

    Why you need lightning rods

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 06:15 PM PDT

    [DST]Some questions about DST.

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 03:47 AM PDT

    Are there any worthwhile mods that you can't find at steamworkshop?

    Also, any mods to make the game harder? Singelplayer is alright but with so many people roaming around it gets considereably easier, it's still fun but it doesn't feel like survival anymore.

    Lastly, are there plans to bring shipwrecked and hamlet to DST? I mean if they concern is people won't pay for it if they just add it for free they could just make it required to possess original Don't Starve with these DLCs inclued to play.

    submitted by /u/qamyk
    [link] [comments]

    Is this an interesting idea for a better fighting system for Don't Starve together?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 07:05 PM PDT

    Like, klei makes monsters way harder but you and your friends can fight them with magic and long distance weapons. Like with arrows (crafted with flint, ropes and sticks), and maybe another player can play as a healer (uses magic to buff another player, but it is limited, and also healing has a cool down system so it isn't broken). A kiting system for long distance weapons will be awesome as well: monsters won't stop moving when you shoot them, they will deal a good amount of damage from long distances, and they'll get crazier the closer they are from dying. Players can also see everyone's health, so they can shoot their teammates with healing arrows (+20?), but healing arrows are harder to craft as well, so you're limited You can buff your arrows with magic as well: fire arrows, freezing arrows, boom arrows, less armour arrows (for monsters), trigger tramp arrows, etc. Also, when your team kills a monster, it'll be good that everyone receives a good amount of items (not a lot, but enough so we all feel like it was actually worth killing that monster), and killing them will also help you fight harder monsters (with dropped items). Final bosses will also have to be crazy AF. Insanely hard to kill, but worth doing so. (This is a comment I posted recently, tell me what you guys think!). You know, stuff that makes you feel you're actually getting stronger and progressing in a different way in the game.

    submitted by /u/apigosu
    [link] [comments]

    I present you Jesus The Bunny

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 01:01 PM PDT

    What’re the limits of a dedicated server and how do you reach/avoid those?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 01:30 AM PDT

    Gonna try to make a dedicated server for 10 people, I read somewhere that it takes away the strain from your computer because you're no longer hosting it, or at least read something like that.

    My friends are kind greedy with resources(because we're noobs ) and want not more but LOTS of resources. Can the dedicated server handle that on its own or is it PC reliant?

    submitted by /u/von995
    [link] [comments]

    My daughter loves DST

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 08:37 AM PDT

    Lol i am so lucky

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 12:35 AM PDT

    I was in my first winter and i stumbled across a mac tusk and i killed it and got both the tusk and the tam o shanter and i kinda needed them because i was slow and crazy

    submitted by /u/endergamer2007m
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone able to mod original characters into a game?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 12:34 AM PDT

    Hey there,

    So I know I'm probably going out on a limb here but I was wondering if anyone knows of a place / anyone else who is able to mod personalised characters into the game? I've managed to do the art and everything but I'm an absolute idiot when it comes to coding or getting it working and was wondering if there was anyone I could pay to do something like this?

    Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/VerilyGrimm
    [link] [comments]

    Tye fearsome warrior

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    So I defeat dearclops for the first time (and as wendy) but like the fool I am I accidentally eat his eye

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 04:13 AM PDT

    Sketch of ONE OF THE COOLEST characters in Dont Starve

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 09:00 AM PDT

    So my brother made Wilson in animal crossing...

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 10:55 AM PDT

    Beefalo taming question

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 09:49 PM PDT

    Hey all, if I left my domesticated beefalo for an entire summer to stay in the oasis will I come back to an undomesticated beefalo? Do I have to take it along with me?

    submitted by /u/chavelmalfet
    [link] [comments]

    Hamlet Renovation Help

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 09:08 PM PDT

    Hey all! I don't know if I am crazy but I can't find it on the Don't Starve Wiki anywhere for clarification.

    Is there a limit to how much you can renovate at a time? I have more than enough Oincs for all sorts of renovations... Yet they are all blacked out and I can't select them. But a few days later they appear to show up.

    Anyone know what's going on?

    submitted by /u/joshedis
    [link] [comments]

    Glitch I’ve noticed

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 09:02 PM PDT

    Sometimes when I'm playing (it only happens when I play as Webber, probably because I'm a big Webber main), usually when I exist a menu or something, my character will start moving in a direction, and not stop no matter what I do. If I press other buttons, he either stops or starts moving diagonally. Once I went like halfway across the map and had to restart because he wouldn't stop moving.

    Anyone else encounter this, and is there anyway to stop it?

    submitted by /u/MoongodRai057
    [link] [comments]

    I think Crockpots need a change

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 01:08 PM PDT

    The Crockpot offers over 58 recipes, all varied and interesting - yet they are barely used minus a few everybody know such as meatballs, meaty stew, pierogi and maybe a couple of the high heal ones like trail mix, fish sticks and dragonpie.

    Minus Warly, who needs exotic recipes to survive, there is almost no reason to craft anything other than these recipes. Recipes like banana pop, kabobs and stuffed eggplant are almost never used - because they just can't match up to the easy 62 hunger from 1monster meat and 3 ice.

    This is also, in my opinion, why farms are often regarded as poor value - as all most of the plants can be easily beaten by easier to obtain meatballs. Even cooked or put into special recipes such as stuffed eggplant they still can't compare. It's just sad that the majority of day food are rendered useless by a few all-powerful recipes.

    EDIT: This also applies to a lesser extent to cooked foods minus mushrooms, berries, seeds and carrots. Why would you cook an egg when you can make pierogi right? Why cook meat when you could make it into meaty stew??

    submitted by /u/_Zandberg
    [link] [comments]

    1 comment:

    1. Gavan Kennedy


      Living in the Philippines during lockdown, I have seen the terrible choice some people face

      ReplyDelete