• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 1, 2020

    Don't Starve Don't Starve (Solo) Characters Tier List

    Don't Starve Don't Starve (Solo) Characters Tier List


    Don't Starve (Solo) Characters Tier List

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 03:41 PM PST

    When you just wanna mail some letters but your sanity's awfully low

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 06:51 PM PST

    Woodie worth it?

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 11:03 AM PST

    Is Woodie a character worth playing? I'm noob and I really like his infinite axe. Even more, than this, you're not even forced to transorm now, right? So you can play on his basic form, but only chop faster and have an infinite tree. It seems awesome, is it worth playing now?

    submitted by /u/FoxXTheDark
    [link] [comments]

    Looks like someone needs to eat some green mushrooms.

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 07:50 PM PST

    [DST] Pigs killing you for no reason?

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 10:25 PM PST

    My friend was playing as Woodie in DST and she was low on mental health. She was near some pigs and they started saying 'Hey come over here' and 'No come over here' and when she got close to them they started hitting her.

    I've never seen this, what's up with that?

    submitted by /u/SnowdropPax
    [link] [comments]

    Second winter and no deerclops whats wrong?

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 03:10 PM PST

    I am trying to make a character mod for DST but everytime I try to boot it up I get this message any explanations

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 10:57 AM PST

    Does wet anenemies trigger from other mobs?

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 03:14 PM PST

    I know they trigger from player, does they trigger from hounds as well?

    submitted by /u/serpent_cuirass
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Key to the City

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 12:51 PM PST

    If I world hop to RoG from a Hamlet world, would building slanty shanty and shops there cause any game-breaking glitches like in the beta branch.

    Currently on day 156 and it would suck to have dragonfly spawn in my house.

    submitted by /u/DoIEatAss
    [link] [comments]

    How do I find Walrus Camps?

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 08:55 AM PST

    Honestly I'm on day 27 and still havent found them. Anyone got tips?

    submitted by /u/MrMegaThicc
    [link] [comments]

    How to go about the quest for woodlegs?

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 08:25 AM PST

    Since I play this game on switch, hamlet isn't on it yet, and he is the one character I am yet to unlock. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Mememanofcanada
    [link] [comments]

    [QUESTION] This game is not much didactic.

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 08:05 AM PST

    I'm relatively new to the game and i did not understand the chapters stuff...

    I started a world and it had an intro (i cannot remember right but i think it began on "Cold Embrace" showing chapter 1 of 5). I died and whenever i begin another world, there's no intro. In one of these new saves, i found Maxwell's Portal and once entering i began "adventure mode", "The Game is Afoot".

    My questions are:
    Wasn't i already on adventure mode (before entering the portal)?
    Do i have to find Max's Portal in order to really begin adventure mode?
    If i can't find the portal, is it possible to go through all chapters?

    I feel so pissed after wasting hours exploring the Things and building bases.

    submitted by /u/NotJacks
    [link] [comments]

    Problems with click detection only for Don't Starve

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 08:03 AM PST

    I mouse over something, text appears telling me what action will be done if I click on it, I click, and sometimes nothing happens. It's not (only) because of the floaty camera because it'll happen when I'm standing still and in GUIs, too. In GUIs specifically, it almost feels like the game expects a click-and-hold instead of a regular click. It's aggravating because between the difficulty of the game and the inconvenient, sometimes unintuitive crafting tabs, I don't always have room for error to deal with inputs just failing to register. I don't have this problem with any other thing I do on my computer.

    Does anyone else have this problem? Is there anything you can do about it? Also, speaking of the camera, are there any mods that make it not floaty?

    submitted by /u/Recreational_Pissing
    [link] [comments]

    Shipwrecked Mobile Tree Glitch

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 04:15 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment