• Breaking News

    Monday, March 2, 2020

    Don't Starve Made a quick sketch of a corrupt maxwell shadow clone, what do you guys think

    Don't Starve Made a quick sketch of a corrupt maxwell shadow clone, what do you guys think


    Made a quick sketch of a corrupt maxwell shadow clone, what do you guys think

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 08:59 PM PST

    Wisp Sheet (Hope this doesn't count as a repost)

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 02:52 AM PST

    Meanwhile in an alternate dimension.

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 09:27 PM PST

    Wormwood! Made by my dad!

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 03:46 AM PST

    As Wendy, if you examine a pond she quotes something along the lines of “Ophelia? Are you down there?” Does anyone know why?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 04:26 PM PST

    It's always been on the back of my mind.

    submitted by /u/Youngin-blues
    [link] [comments]

    I drew it at school.

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 11:38 PM PST

    What all is in the pc version of DST that is not in the ps4 version?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 09:37 PM PST

    Title. I'm a console player and I want to know if there are any differences between the pc and ps4 versions in terms of content.

    submitted by /u/_SeparateEagle_
    [link] [comments]

    Question: Is Toadstool worth killing? Should I fight him?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 02:20 PM PST

    Is Toadstool Worth Killing?

    TL;DR What item does toadstool drop that makes it worth fighting?

    So bosses exist and has a drop, and usually the drop has a good purpose

    Treeguard: Living Logs, useful for dark swords

    Deerclops: Eye for eyebrella

    DST Dragonfly: Scales and scaled furnace blueprint (really good structure) and some ruins gems

    Bee queen: Some stuff, but the bundling wrap is useful, so is beequeen crown and jellybeans

    Ancient Fuelweaver: Ability to befriend shadows, temporary invincibility, ability to control a boss

    Toadstool: some? Shroom skin? and an almost useless blueprint? what a 52k health boss so I have a 1/3 chance to make an item to reduce hunger by 25%? a cool glowy cap? which is only cool for late game if you wanna make your base look fancy... and its only 1/3 chance for the good version, one just has white light? Oh but if I make a bird explode for a 100k health boss I get a blueprint for throwable sleep, and can be multiplied by a deconstruction staff for more near useless shroom skin, for more throwable sleep like, pan flutes, sleepytime stories, even sleep darts are more effective, depending on the situation.

    I went off a little harsh, but i'm just confused on why battling toadstool makes sense, like I cannot find a reason to fight toadstool except for the cost-worthy battle, if it was cheap to fight toadstool I totally would fight him, but I just want a good use for killing toadstool.

    What item does toadstool drop that makes it worth fighting?

    submitted by /u/yottacat
    [link] [comments]

    DST-Deerclops was growling but didn't show up

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 02:04 PM PST

    Hello guys, casual player here.

    So I was playing Don't Starve Together as Willow and in the last week of winter I heard the Deerclops at night. The characters also commentated on him coming so I know I didn't confuse his growling with some other sound. In a hurry I quickly ran to the spot I prepared for a fight but he never came. No earthquakes and other sign of his appearance. I have to add that I used a wormhole to get to my destination. After I waited a few more days I also went back to the spot where I heard him but he wasn't there either.
    Do you think the wormhole might have prevented him from spawning? Did something like that happen to one of you too?

    submitted by /u/TheCitrusFruit
    [link] [comments]

    Help on Shipwrecked

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 01:26 PM PST

    Yo fellow redditors! I require some assistance on preparing for the Sealnado fight, and surviving the (monsoon?) season to come after it. Any essentials I'll need for the fight? I plan on fighting him on water, with the encrusted boat and the cutlass supreme

    submitted by /u/ZombieTheChosenOne
    [link] [comments]

    How to split stacks | Don't Starve Tips and Tricks

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 03:51 PM PST

    Y’all think this is a good base? (First time playing/ using cheats)

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 03:35 PM PST

    tall bird nest problem

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 10:16 AM PST

    so i set up shop near a wormhole to a rock biome and when i go through the wormhole , the tall bird spawn kills me , i managed to go around it and kill it in its sleep and stole its egg plus isolated the nest from the outside with some walls and it respawned, what should i do with the tall bird and the egg?

    submitted by /u/endergamer2007m
    [link] [comments]

    Plant stuff easier?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 04:36 AM PST

    Hi, is there any way - dedicated server friendly (so no server mods) - to plant stuff easier? I always have issues when I try to plant trees. is there a way to plant automatically on the closest slot possible? thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/FoxXTheDark
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment