• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 29, 2020

    Don't Starve what do you guys think?

    Don't Starve what do you guys think?


    what do you guys think?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 01:53 PM PST

    Practice Wurt sketches for a thing I'm doing (first time drawing her)

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 05:55 PM PST

    Wortox Buys $500 Worth of Wonderbread

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 08:57 AM PST

    I logged in for the first time in a while opened a winter chest and this is my third thing

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 08:31 PM PST

    I drew his at school

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 05:50 AM PST

    Don't starve pops

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 07:54 PM PST

    The only spider i wil ever love

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 01:13 PM PST

    Pine cone glitch question

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 06:48 PM PST

    Does the glitch wok for all tree types, not just pines? I specifically desire to farm palm and tea trees.

    submitted by /u/am_i_lake_guys
    [link] [comments]

    A few people mentioned on my last post that I needed more carpet, so i compromised and put down a a bit �� also I dont know if theres really any benefit to putting walls around a base? Thought it looked kinda cool anyways

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 09:07 AM PST

    DST PS4 - A question about local co-op

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 02:49 PM PST

    Hey to all!

    So, me and the wife got the Don't Starve Together for PS4. We're playing in local co-op, she's signing in as a Guest on the second joypad.

    After many failed runs which ended in all sorts of disasters we finally got a good thing going and established a base. But, we had to stop playing for the night so I logged us out. Today we logged back in only to discover my character with all the stuff that he had and her on the character selection screen. So, she spawned as a new character with no gear. This, you'll admit kills the whole point of doing a long run.

    I know she can store all her things in chests so starting with a fresh character isn't so punishing. But, is there some way that we can just continue playing like we started, without all the hassle?

    Ta-ta and thanks a bunch!

    submitted by /u/bielobog
    [link] [comments]

    WX78 Help

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 12:46 PM PST

    How to farm many gears with a word without caves??

    submitted by /u/tokiamon
    [link] [comments]

    Trails or tides?!

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 05:12 AM PST

    When you start a new game are in the exploration time are you more likely to follow the path ways or follow the coast line. To me pathways get me every where I wanna go and I find the big things quicker but they seem inefficient. Thought?

    submitted by /u/MagicGlitterKitty
    [link] [comments]

    Winona's catapults vs deathworms

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 08:45 AM PST

    Are catapults very effective against deathworms? Do the worms attack the catapults? It might make for a very easy cave base if they were effective.

    submitted by /u/goeiemakker
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment