• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 2, 2020

    Don't Starve wortox wallpaper I made

    Don't Starve wortox wallpaper I made


    wortox wallpaper I made

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 10:06 AM PST

    Beefalo (my handmade)

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 10:44 AM PST

    Two friends embark on a journey in the world of don't starve BUT IT'S ACTUALLY LEGO! (made by me and my dad) (expect more LEGO DST set pieces!)

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 12:47 PM PST

    They could probably improve the wall building system on mobile

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 08:52 AM PST

    Wortox fan art!

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 12:54 AM PST

    I tried drawing Wilson based off of his default look.

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 11:37 PM PST

    Where should I start?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 01:04 AM PST

    Hi, I'm new to dst and I dont know where to start So, what are you supposed to do?

    submitted by /u/walkingmamal93
    [link] [comments]

    What’s better?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 11:42 PM PST

    Improved Farms or Normal Farms

    submitted by /u/FreeAndSay
    [link] [comments]

    i made a video on the best way to cheese the fuelweaver

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 04:54 PM PST

    WTF

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 05:08 AM PST

    (im webber) This is usually what happens when me and my friend play DST

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 06:03 PM PST

    Can I and SHOULD I get Shipwrecked for the switch?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 04:48 PM PST

    I'm an exclusive DST player and am pretty good. I decided it might be time to mix it up a bit and now I don't know whether to get Shipwrecked in switch or not!

    submitted by /u/I-Dont-Need-Ur-Help
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know how big the webbing around a level 3 spider den is, or where I could find info like that for various items? Thinking turf for scale.

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 04:46 PM PST

    Didn't see this kind of info on the wiki unless I'm blind.

    submitted by /u/Wxoamer
    [link] [comments]

    Is DST Crossplayable?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 04:07 PM PST

    A quick question, my brother and I are both fans of the game, but have never played it, neither of us have a pc, is DST crossplayable between PS4 and Xbox One?

    submitted by /u/YaBoiSlimJim
    [link] [comments]

    When should i start DESTROYING SPIDERS?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 07:14 AM PST

    Hi! its Aver here :) I found the spiders very annoying as they will hunt at night and queen spiders will appear after a while. Is there a way to actually get rid of them? And when?

    submitted by /u/Sir_AVER
    [link] [comments]

    Quick question: DST or DS first?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 08:59 AM PST

    I bought the pack with all DLCs and both games, i'm playing solo. Should i just skip the first game and play DST or play DS and then DST?

    Just another stupid question, but i feel threatened just looking at Dragonfly with 27 thousand hp.

    submitted by /u/uneLeDlairC
    [link] [comments]

    How does armour work?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 08:24 AM PST

    So I've heard something about armour not stacking like it does in normal ds, so if I wear a log suit AND a football helmet in dst does it stack?

    eg: football helmet reduces damage by 80 % and then the remainder of the damage is reduced by 80 % from the log suit

    Or is it more like

    Football helmet reduces damage by 80 % and the damage to durability is split between the two, effectively making the log suit useless

    submitted by /u/octopusman394
    [link] [comments]

    What is hamlet

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 03:51 AM PST

    Ok so i have just bought don't starve the mega pack and i was wondering how do you activate that or is it in DST if so plz tell me i am very confused.

    submitted by /u/sneek100master
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment