• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 18, 2020

    Don't Starve Crank dat.

    Don't Starve Crank dat.


    Crank dat.

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 09:14 PM PDT

    I bet you can’t possibly tell who my favorite character in the game is!

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 06:08 AM PDT

    Merm Palace using lune trees (In case in Wendy's rework, we're unable to plant flowers using Abigail's flower)

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 12:47 AM PDT

    The Mini Sign Challenge: Drawing every item in the game!

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 10:25 PM PDT

    Why is flower picking so bad?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 01:40 AM PDT

    I keep reading, and watching videos about how they won't pick flowers, or they will pick them despite the fact they shouldn't.

    I find when I need sanity, I start picking flowers. Should I not be doing that? Why is picking flowers bad?

    I've been playing casually on and off for a year now.

    submitted by /u/CaptainShoeb
    [link] [comments]

    I need a metheus partner, private message me for more info

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 08:36 PM PDT

    What’s the most amazing way to troll/grief you’ve seen happen?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 01:11 PM PDT

    All examination things from Wortox that COULD give lore to him and the Imp world.

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 11:24 AM PDT

    DST: How can I switch map hosts in 2020? Friend wants to give me our map to host instead of him.

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 03:02 PM PDT

    I play with two others on a map that my friend hosts. He's growing a little tired of the game and I want to host our instance from my computer, but everything google and this subreddit tells me doesn't work.

    It seems that I should only have to paste the "Cluster_3" folder he's given me into my DoNotStarveTogether/userid folder. But it doesn't work, nor does renaming it to Cluster_1, and I'm restarting the game every time I test. Does anyone know what could be the trouble?

    submitted by /u/VaelVictus
    [link] [comments]

    Lore Question: How did Maxwell know charlie is the darkness?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 02:58 PM PDT

    Has this info been revealed or is it part of the era prior to Wilson coming to the world where they havent revealed much about yet?

    i have been looking for this all over but i havent found a single thing about it, like if he knows because they met why does charlie seek to kill him in the world of DST where she is the ruler, is she mostly evil? Did Maxwell learn of her through the shadows but never met her? These and many more questions are the serious juicy parts about their relation and lore which keeps people interested but at the same time it itches me hard to know.

    submitted by /u/Matoii
    [link] [comments]

    Hey guys, so this is the only biome i found in this world that has beefalo and it only has like 4 beefalo. Should i keep surviving or should i call it quits, this world is really good i’ve found like everything in it. Keep in mind that i dont have a beefalo horn yet for winter :(

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 03:17 AM PDT

    Bundling rap adventure mode

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 12:17 PM PDT

    Now bundling wrap is in single player can it be used in adventure mode to bring more items through than is intended or does this not work?

    submitted by /u/Curlyninja10
    [link] [comments]

    "You know nothing of the true power of insanity"

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 07:47 AM PDT

    Ps4 Players

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 09:58 AM PDT

    Would any PS4 players like to play DST with me? owo

    submitted by /u/CoffeeBeanzuz
    [link] [comments]

    Qaucken boos is not spawning

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 09:02 AM PDT

    Hey guys I saw in YouTube someone killing and spawing qaucken in 5 min so I tried the doing it like he did (he used one or two trawl net) I used 4 trawl nets and nothing it was like day 5 for me and I was in deep ocean

    submitted by /u/h-dragon919
    [link] [comments]

    i need help with the connection

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 08:38 AM PDT

    im playing dst, i have a good internet and a notebook. but somehow i suffer from bad connection! i click tab and it says good host connection, for my friend it says good player connection buuut when im next to a mob or something, im just stuck. killer bee? no i cant move, it just stops me. when i try to move it teleports me back.

    submitted by /u/ppitches69
    [link] [comments]

    I tought lobsters couldnt follow you to the surface

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 08:15 AM PDT

    Looking for friends

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 07:48 AM PDT

    Hello everybody!

    I love playing DST but I'm awful at fighting stuff. I have a server where I survived around 200 days, but no real danger there and no loot whatsoever.

    So I was wondering if anyone would want to join my new server :) I have a basic base set. I would really enjoy playing with someone.

    submitted by /u/InsideWorldliness6
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment