• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 19, 2020

    Don't Starve Ah yes, I'm a main wigfrid player. Art by me.

    Don't Starve Ah yes, I'm a main wigfrid player. Art by me.


    Ah yes, I'm a main wigfrid player. Art by me.

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 05:50 PM PDT

    It's beautiful.. And laggy

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 03:45 PM PDT

    I’m sorry this is just how i draw Wigfrid :/

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 09:35 AM PDT

    Could you please tell me what is this weird plant with eyes around it? Would ask in question thread, but i need to show this picure.

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 02:48 PM PDT

    I entered the ruins and this happened

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 01:35 AM PDT

    Our one last hurrah as Wendy before her rework. I present to you, Hell.

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 12:34 AM PDT

    Wx-78 magmatic skin, my first fanart

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 11:47 AM PDT

    I'm at 3% pls help OmO

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 07:34 PM PDT

    Can all clothes be unraveled into spools?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 06:28 AM PDT

    I am thinking about buying some clothes in the steam marketplace and then unravel them so i can get wortox. Can all clothes be unraveled into spools?

    submitted by /u/Daavee18
    [link] [comments]

    The gourmet challenge: Making absolutely sure that you don't starve.

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 10:56 AM PDT

    This DS challenge is similar to the "A balanced diet" achievement from minecraft; Eat at least 1 of every food item in the game. Your character choice is as follows:

    • If you haven't obtained warly, you have to use WX-78.
    • If you have Warly, you must use him.
    • In DST, you must use a combo of WX and Warly.

    The rules are such:

    1. The challenge begins once you start moving.
    2. While not mandatory, It's highly recommended to have a spreadsheet with every food item on it.
    3. When you consume a food item, mark it as eaten on your spreadsheet or pen it down.
    4. The challenge ends when you die without a way to reanimate yourself, or when the world resets on DST.
    5. The challenge is WON when every item is marked as eaten.

    If you have a 10-foot penis, you can add another, optional rule:

    • You may only eat food items not marked as eaten.

    If anyone wants to try this challenge with me, contact me on reddit and let's give it a whirl! Also, i call dibs on playng WX-78.

    submitted by /u/Thecornmaker
    [link] [comments]

    Q

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 09:33 AM PDT

    Is there any chanel for newbies?

    submitted by /u/I_M_A_N_sh
    [link] [comments]

    When should I base in Shipwrecked

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 12:53 PM PDT

    I've been trying to play Shipwrecked and I always die around day 20. I have the snakeskin hat so lightning isn't a big problem. It's Health and Hunger. Health is especially a problem. My base is usually started at earliest day 15 and most of my supplies are used up to make the alchemy engine and rebuilding tools. I usually and stocked full of stuff I may need or are needed for one thing I need. I then have only the minimum food to live which quickly is used up. Then I fight to get a little food. Lose health use up the food maybe I'll get one crockpot but by then I'll need more food which makes me lose more health and then I'll die either trying to get food or trying to get health. I believe my main problem is how late I start a base. This leads to me having little time to prepare food or anything for the season. My most recent attempt was decent I had a crockpot, 2 drying racks and 2 farms. It's just I had little other supplies so I had to travel to a neighboring island to get sand and coral then I started starving since I had only eaten a meatball recently so I tried to fight Spiders for Monster Meat (I play as Webber) and then a boar agroed on me so I had to fight the boar because I really needed food. If you can't guess I died since I only had 30~ health.

    submitted by /u/Trinomew
    [link] [comments]

    What if the soulless automaton wasn't so soulless

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 09:57 AM PDT

    NO WOODIE DON'T

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 09:54 AM PDT

    Don't Starve Rog x Hamlet audio bug?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 07:45 AM PDT

    So i can't hear boss warnings and my sound is always cutting out and then back in but very fast and isn't always happening. I've noticed the sound cuts happen more often when i'm with low sanity. And i get very trigered with the boss sounds because i simply don't know if they spawned or won't spawn, like ever.

    submitted by /u/Dark_W4rrior
    [link] [comments]

    What's your dumbest death(doesn't have to be yours) in dst/ds?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 03:39 AM PDT

    My dumbest death I experienced is dying of FLINT! If you can tell me how to do that I'd be happy.

    submitted by /u/imhereforthememes4
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment