• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 17, 2020

    Don't Starve Not sure if you remember, but this isn't the first time this happened to me

    Don't Starve Not sure if you remember, but this isn't the first time this happened to me


    Not sure if you remember, but this isn't the first time this happened to me

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 02:49 PM PDT

    A simple meme

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 06:40 AM PDT

    I drew my husband and I as Don’t Starve characters. Just finished all 4 seasons in a world together for the first time!

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 08:38 PM PDT

    Glowcaps might be my favorite thing

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 11:28 PM PDT

    Just experienced the pain of losing a world

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 03:01 PM PDT

    Text wall incoming. After dying countless times in numerous other worlds, I started a world with a great map, built a comfy base (it had carpeted floors and everything) and finally made it through fall, winter, and spring, the furthest I've ever got! I was super proud; I had a armful of jerky from hunts, covered most of my base with ice-flingos, and had two iceboxes absolutely packed with ice. In short, I was ready for summer. I was planning to raid some spider dens to get silk and monster meat, and I was readily armed. Yet, I completely underestimated how many spiders are in tier-2 dens. I was getting cocky, thinking I could beat all of them with two other pigmen helping me. Only after both my helmet and suit broke did I realize I fucked up. I made a run for it and was waiting to heal at some point with jerkys, but a spider warrior pounced on me and killed me instantly. I had no meat effigies, no touchstone activated, and now my world is gone forever. I was defo crushed. Although there are others with bases that have lasted longer than mine, I just really loved that base and all the gimmicks I had with it. I can barely pick up the motivation to start a new one, and just spent the rest of my afternoon regretting my choices and asking myself "what if.." I'm definitely gonna start again at some point, I just don't know how and when. Sorry for long text, but I was pretty emotional overt losing that. I was pumped to finally survive all 4 seasons.

    submitted by /u/cindyk0711
    [link] [comments]

    Winona :)

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 04:21 PM PDT

    Day 28 base! How is it? Any suggestions? (Playing on Xbox)

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 08:29 AM PDT

    DS together 2020covid19

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 02:41 PM PDT

    I need to say that DS is sort of prepared me for this state of the world. Constant tinkering and planing balancing your hunger and insanity.

    So how about you fellow dontstarvers?

    submitted by /u/Lazar_Milgram
    [link] [comments]

    I am one lucky SOB, day one of winter and the first mac tusk I killed dropped both a tam' and a walrus tusk :D

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 01:02 PM PDT

    How can i better prepare for deerclops ?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 01:23 PM PDT

    I always get very prepared for winter and make it to around day 30-34 but when deerclops comes he just wrecks me and my base and i die. Is there any things i can do to better my self so that i can beat and survive past deerclops ?

    submitted by /u/brodyunderwood
    [link] [comments]

    I want to try the metheous puzzle, but it’s just my character saying it’s dark, any advice?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 08:54 PM PDT

    Any DST mods that make silk & spider glands burnable?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 09:21 AM PDT

    So if I have don’t starve giant edition with shipwrecked and don’t starve together what version will give the best solo experience

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 08:19 PM PDT

    Thread for People Looking For Others to Play DST with

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 05:47 PM PDT

    Don't forget to add location as it will be useful to help coordinate if a sever together with someone would even be possible

    submitted by /u/BackToFlowcharts
    [link] [comments]

    Can I craft a skin for a friend?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 04:35 PM PDT

    Hi, my wife loves wormwood and really wants the cactus skin. I have enough spools on my account to craft that skin, but it seems that all skins that are weavable aren't eligible for trading across steam accounts.

    I haven't found any other info on ways to weave gifts or gift spools across accounts, I just wanted to confirm with the rest of the DST community. Am I resigned to just use real money to buy the skin for her? I suppose I could gift skins to her so she can unravel them on her account to try and build up her spool count, but that still doesn't allow me to spend my existing spool balance on someone else...

    Anyways, thanks for reading. Happy starving.

    submitted by /u/SharkleFin
    [link] [comments]

    Do farms and bee farms work in the caves (DST)

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 09:52 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment