• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 1, 2020

    Don't Starve Made a stupid gif of webber and wendy vibing (rushed)

    Don't Starve Made a stupid gif of webber and wendy vibing (rushed)


    Made a stupid gif of webber and wendy vibing (rushed)

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 05:42 PM PST

    imagine how terrifying this would be irl

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 12:21 PM PST

    Walking Cane on Day 1!!! I had to take a screenshot

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 12:31 PM PST

    Finally made it past day 100! My entire base was destroyed by Bearger like 2 days later and I died, but I finally made it past the hump!

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 08:07 PM PST

    Spitter Webber.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 12:56 PM PST

    Sorry for dellay, I was busy with school, but drew these 2 as promised

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 02:57 AM PST

    All my stuff disappeared?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 01:54 AM PST

    All my curios disappeared, still have my saves and stuff but the other stuff is gone, why did this happen and can I get em back?

    submitted by /u/XboxDegenerate
    [link] [comments]

    Drew this myself

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 12:59 PM PST

    Will we ever get QoL update on Don't Starve pocket edition?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 01:03 AM PST

    I posted earlier about beating adventure mode with wigfrid and then going right back and beating it with maxwell. I did that and I think I glitched the game?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 09:40 PM PST

    Well, this is what I got lol. If you haven't read my other post, I replayed adventure mode with Maxwell because I wanted to see wigfrid in the throne. However, she wasn't there. It was empty. When I went to unlock the throne it asked me if i wanted to free wigfrid eventhough she was not sitting in the throne. When I came back this is what I got. Is it a glitch? https://imgur.com/gallery/99Y5K82

    submitted by /u/andinshawn
    [link] [comments]

    Uses for the Red Mushroom? Okay so these a pretty useless as stand alone, Unless your Wormwood (As its straight food with no downsides) but it's pretty useless to everyone else. What uses does this have that others including myself may not know?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 05:49 PM PST

    I beat adventure mode with wigfrid, then beat it again with maxwell. This is what I've found. Sorry if someone has done this already

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 08:42 PM PST

    Ok, so I had looked up "what happens if you switch places with maxwell by beating adventure mode and then you went right back and played adventure mode with maxwell". All of the so-called answers I got were that I would see the player I had left on the throne after beating it the last time. Which on this case would have been wigfrid. Well I now know that that is total BS. There is no one here and I have yet to activate the throne or whatever to see what happens but I'm going to is just a minute. What I want to know is if anyone has already done this and got a different outcome? I'm sure someone has by now right? https://imgur.com/a/Uc96YJC

    Edit: I was trying out the console commands and found this bare island. If you set your speed to the highest setting it enables you to walk on water. I was running around the island on the final level and found it directly behind the part of the island where the player spawns. http://imgur.com/a/Bl0amjP

    Edit 2: also, it said there was a full moon but as usual the map stayed dark. After I found the other map my light went out and I could see (like normal during a full moon). I ran back to the island where the throne is to see of I could see there and I could! However, I think it glitched the game because it's no longer a full moon and I can still without light.

    submitted by /u/andinshawn
    [link] [comments]

    New to dont starve shipwrecked

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 07:22 PM PST

    I'm getting dont starve on the switch, ive never seen any shipwrecked gameplay, any tips for beginning without spoiling to much?

    submitted by /u/notsarcasticjoke
    [link] [comments]

    Hiding behind the pillar for an easy Ancient Guardian kill, barely took any damage

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 03:23 PM PST

    Scalelord's first episode in Don't Starve on YouTube! Check it out!

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 06:01 PM PST

    Ruins prep and tips

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 11:43 AM PST

    My friend and I are almost through spring and we have a decent amount of materials prepped for summer, but we want to go spelunking for the ruins, how much food should I bring, what kind of weapons, how much healing, what kind of light sources etc, any tips would be greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/octopusman394
    [link] [comments]

    Any modders that could help me? (DST)

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 05:33 PM PST

    Got no response on the thread I got the code from yet and I thought it might help having others also be around since I don't know when the tutorial creator will reply.

    Basically, what I want to do is have my modded character have different food values for certain foods. He would receive no penalties for uncooked foods, for example, but would receive less nutrition from them to balance it out and still encourage cooking.

    The issue is is that I am running into a crash with the code I was using (From the fun with food thread on the klei forums) that states there's a syntax error on a certain line. The chunk of code that is being problematic is provided here: https://pastebin.com/vesvTNsx
    Specifically the line 'local changesweremade = false'

    Any help is appreciated, as I'm unfortunately very, very new to modding and have been surviving off of random tutorials I find.

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Skoith
    [link] [comments]

    Can I fix this bug?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 06:54 AM PST

    Every time I generate a DST world it generates without any saplings(the ones that give twigs) I checked my settings and the world setting is default. How can I fix this?

    submitted by /u/generalst95
    [link] [comments]

    Why did all of our stuff randomly catch fire day 7?!

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 03:05 AM PST

    So me and my girlfriend were playing don't starve together and she had died on day 7 by accidentally bothering a beefaloe. She was frustrated and wanted a break. We stopped and came back later and suddenly all of our stuff was on fire! I'm honestly really mad because we were doing really well. Does anyone know how this happened?

    We didn't set any trees on fire, and she died like 6 grids away from our camp.

    submitted by /u/KindaSortaPeruvian
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment