• Breaking News

    Friday, February 28, 2020

    Don't Starve It was really hard to do on Pocket Edition

    Don't Starve It was really hard to do on Pocket Edition


    It was really hard to do on Pocket Edition

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 11:01 PM PST

    Finally made it through all 4 seasons without dying/rage quitting/ burning my base to the ground!

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 02:26 AM PST

    Played as Woodie for the first time in DST and finally drew something "complete" today, enjoy!

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 06:32 AM PST

    DST Boat IRL

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 09:57 AM PST

    I drew the dragonfly!

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 05:30 PM PST

    What do you think of my day 24 base? Any suggestions (I play on iOS.)

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 04:06 PM PST

    First Boss To Fight?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 11:28 PM PST

    I play DST and I'm restarting. I've already decided that I'm going to play as Wolfgang and I'm wondering, what boss should I fight first? I'm quite new and I don't know many bosses. (only Treeguard and Deerclops. Deerclops off of videos) So Yeah, which one? (If you could, what is the best boss order?)

    submitted by /u/RedPandaInSpace
    [link] [comments]

    Maxwell decided too stick around

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 10:33 AM PST

    What are the chances of spawng a hound mound setpiece on a Oasis Desert?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 08:15 PM PST

    What are the chances of spawng a hound mound setpiece on a Oasis Desert?

    I like to base at the oasis. No need to worry for wildfires. Just sharing my weird world gen. Should I keep it? I change my world size to "Huge" btw.

    https://preview.redd.it/wiwrd9rtblj41.jpg?width=1366&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=b64785d98f33fb54a34b8cb1fba2bca80eba427a

    submitted by /u/kennethbobs
    [link] [comments]

    Summer sucks! I was just about to world hop, but I panicked and ended up using a life amulet, and touch stone, before I could reach the teleportato. Had prototyped a good 80% of items too. So disappointing.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 06:54 PM PST

    Was at the Redwood Forest in Victoria, Australia today, and I thought to myself: “if only Lucy was around..”

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 04:54 AM PST

    How to keep motivated on runs?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 12:38 PM PST

    What's holding me back from actually working my way up to the megabase I've always wanted to build is the fact that I just get so bored mid run and scrap it.

    What's the cure to this? I'm 250hrs in, and can basically survive through all the seasons no problem, but I just kinda lose purpose in winter after I've done all I need to do, and I just have to... Wait around?

    What solutions are y'all using to not just give up on runs and to feel motivated to keep going with one?

    submitted by /u/FuegoTheTree
    [link] [comments]

    How do I ban people on Xbox

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 06:33 PM PST

    Let's just say 2 willows came and you know the rest

    submitted by /u/PO-Extendus
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone knows how to do this?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 05:03 AM PST

    Just thought of a theory

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 01:17 PM PST

    Okay, hear me out. I believe that most of the games characters are probably dead in the main world. And I think that there deaths probably have something to do with there characters. (Wilson could have died in the start of his short in that explosion, Willow could have died in a fire, Winona died in the factory fire etc.) as there doesn't seem to have been much of a search for many of the characters. This was just a thought that Popped into my head so it probably doesn't make much sense but I want to hear other people's thoughts on it.

    submitted by /u/percival-uwu
    [link] [comments]

    Bucket list

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 05:58 AM PST

    Hello starving people im kinda bored in dont starve at the moment i have a good base lots of materials and food and i have clothes for each seasons so i feel kinda bored i cant find anything else to do but i heard that there are also secret underground locations and secret bosses in the game so im asking you what can i do in game i also done the adventure mode thing can you guys make me a bucket list please thanks

    submitted by /u/HalitCan24
    [link] [comments]

    How im a suppose to beat dem now?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 07:55 AM PST

    Tips on how to play wormwood.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 06:57 AM PST

    I started to play wormwood. Any tips?

    submitted by /u/The-Sleepy-Lion
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment