• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 19, 2020

    Don't Starve We are stronger!

    Don't Starve We are stronger!


    We are stronger!

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 11:50 AM PST

    bless pk

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 11:44 PM PST

    My favourite arsonist

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 01:14 AM PST

    Misery turdstool

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 03:01 AM PST

    Dont starve PS4: Can you still get a map with no walrus camp?

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 11:18 PM PST

    I'm in the first winter and o thought I explored the whole map but I did not find a walrus camp anywhere? Does there have to be one guaranteed or did I get shafted by the map generation? I can link a picture of the map of somebody would like to take a look at it. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/PieefChief
    [link] [comments]

    How to start modding (Soundtrack Mod)

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 12:59 AM PST

    Hello! This is my first post in this subreddit

    I've always wanted to create a soundtrack mod for DST however i can't see any recent guides out here (Literally every mod guide i found are like 5-6 years old) does anyone here know any recent guides for creating a soundtrack mod? Or any users that has already created one? I would like to ask for help like a step by step guide or if necessary, adding friends with me in steam and i have already downloaded the Don't starve Mod tools ever since i wanted to create the soundtrack mod i want.

    Thanks!!

    submitted by /u/icrysyalier
    [link] [comments]

    Just a little filpaclip drawing I made iwhile back

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 03:27 PM PST

    I drew one of Wendy's skins. (It's not good at all.)

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 01:47 PM PST

    I made a sketch of webber. I thought you guys might like it.

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 06:13 PM PST

    https://i.imgur.com/Tq6aMhj.jpg

    I meant for him to look disheveled and messy, but he started to look cute, so i just went with it.

    submitted by /u/thekingofcardboard
    [link] [comments]

    This error keeps on happening when i finished my custom mod, how do i fix it?

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 02:39 PM PST

    PS4 Controller Issue on Steam When Playing Don’t Starve and Don’t Starve Together

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 12:09 PM PST

    Hi guys, I have been playing Don't Starve and Don't Starve Together for a while now on Steam (on Mac) using a PS4 controller. The gameplay was fine, behaving exactly the same way it behaves when playing on a PS4 console.

    I stopped playing for a month or so, and when I went back to it, some controls stopped behaving the way they should. The same issues occur on DS and DST, they are as follows:

    • The right analog stick only allows me to scroll left and right, with no vertical scroll. When you let go of the right analog stick, the inventory selection disappears, so you need to just keep the analog stick in the same place to select an item. This never used to be case, I used to be able to flick through each menu item (vertical and horizontal) to select an item, without having to keep the right analog stick on the selection.

    • The other issue appears to be when clicking right on the D-Pad. When clicking right to eat an item, it's fine, and works. But if I need to click right to 'plant' an item, the item which is to be planted appears in highlight, then disappears in a split second. So it doesn't allow me to carry out the action.

    I have spent countless hours over the last couple of months Googling the issue and couldn't find much. I then tried the following:

    • Reconfiguring the controller.
    • Downloading several controller profiles for; PS4's, X-Box and Steam, and altering options for the selections I am having the issues with.
    • I tried playing around with the settings in Steam and the controller settings in the game menu, everything appears to be mapped correctly.
    • When I got desperate, I tried installing PS controller related Mods.
    • I even went as far as disabling the controller options in steam for the other 3 games I have installed, just in case there was a weird bug.
    • Tried different PS4 controller.

    Has anyone seen this issue before, any ideas on a fix?

    If there is no fix, it possible for someone to send me a step by step guide on how to setup a PS4 controller manually for DST? - I'll give that a go.

    Thank you in advance guys!

    submitted by /u/Gtfxxx
    [link] [comments]

    Searching for Xbox Players

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 10:30 AM PST

    So I dont really have people to Play with on Xbox If someone is interested Post your Discord down below so we can ask when someone can Play. I am kinda good at the Game so I will survive (Probably)

    submitted by /u/EdgeLordZamasu
    [link] [comments]

    Is a way to traverse the side craft menu easier? I always spend too much time looking for stuff

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 09:21 AM PST

    I´m on PS4, playing DST. Noticed recently that I still have trouble looking for stuff. Need to make a map scroll for a friend? Let´s spend 5 minutes looking for the scroll, only to find out you need a pencil. Okay pencil, finally found it. Oh you need something else for it too. Is there either a:

    1. Easier technique to navigate the crafting menu? Like how do you guys remember where everything is. I swear sometimes it makes no sense at all. Couldn't find simple planks just now. Or:
    2. Some sort of Companion Crafting app that lets you see how you craft all the items, with a searchbar, and where it tells you in which category in the game it is. If something like that exists, my gray hair sure will go back to normal.
    submitted by /u/PanJan97
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for Someone to play gorge with

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 05:05 AM PST

    Looking for someone to play gorge with, PM me or hit me up on discord Temkatim#3530, I'm free to change my playing schedule however I want

    submitted by /u/Temkatim
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment