• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 18, 2020

    Don't Starve Wormwood’s had enough of Woodie (I also got waaay into r/imsorryjon, so...)

    Don't Starve Wormwood’s had enough of Woodie (I also got waaay into r/imsorryjon, so...)


    Wormwood’s had enough of Woodie (I also got waaay into r/imsorryjon, so...)

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 06:34 PM PST

    Don’t Starve/Freaks crossover (parody poster)

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 06:52 AM PST

    Watch out, he is coming for your gears!

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 01:54 PM PST

    due to generation I don’t have a machete ((

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 08:42 PM PST

    My take on BenBot07 idea (no worries he allowed it)

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 02:12 AM PST

    Ragtime Sheet Music

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 01:04 AM PST

    Does anyone have a link to sheet music for ragtime on trumpet, preferably a solo but I don't really care.

    submitted by /u/Curlyninja10
    [link] [comments]

    I have several questions.

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 03:48 PM PST

    So I'm new to this game and first of all, I love it, second of all, I'm playing Xbox one. I started playing Webber because he's a spider boi and I love the mechanic of taming spiders with meat to do the fighting for me (mainly because my first run as Wendy came to an abrupt end when a tree guard attacked but whatever).

    However, I'm very confused on what i should be working towards. I have an alchemy machine, science machine, a fire pit, plenty of basic traps primed to kill bunnies and spiders alike, a spear, and wood armor. I'm on day 11. I'm not sure what I should be doing though. I dont have any walls and on my first webber run wolves attacked and I died so I assume I'll need those. Otherwise I have zero clue what to be doing and would really like some advice.

    TL;DR I'm playing Webber and I'd like some beginner tips.

    submitted by /u/Allisteroftheseven
    [link] [comments]

    A bad start to the harsh winter (had to find my fireplace in the darkness after realizing I had no torch).

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 12:59 PM PST

    What should I do next?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 05:55 PM PST

    I've conquered almost all bosses, but after I finish the last ones, what should I do?

    submitted by /u/AchievedGreatness
    [link] [comments]

    Running away from deerclope just to get killed by pengulls����‍♂️

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 11:35 AM PST

    Three Questions

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 01:51 PM PST

    I highly recommend reading the questions first but here are some tl;drs

    TL;DR question #1: Should I start a new wolfgang run?

    TL;DR question #2: How to fight against meteors and disease

    TL;DR question #3: Some fuelweaver and bee queen tips?

    1st question: So one day I decided to go back into don't starve together and started a new wortox run, it went pretty well and now I am on day 252, but one thing I really wanted to do was actually defeat antlion, and it happened, but then the run got more time sunken into it and I beat a lot of raid bosses and im a little drained out on this run, and I really wanna start a wolfgang run but I didn't wanna forget about my good wortox run, when should I start a new wolfgang run? Because after fuelweaver my next run will be a wolfgang run, or any other character?

    2nd question: Gonna be real with you but I disabled disease and meteor frequency, I know its a little bit of a crutch but here is what I think: Disease removes valuable non-renewable resources and digging them up every like, 50 days and replanting them sounds super tedious, but I don't really plant things that often, so that will be removed once meteors is resolved: meteor spread just looks like restricted basing, the spread is dumb and I don't wanna lose my base due to an undershoot of how far away I am from a biome, if they removed meteor spread then I will enable it again, or klei should add like a meteor lightning rod type thing, or maybe a special fertilizer for disease, but for now, any ways to combat disease and meteors?

    3rd question: Wortox + Fuelweaver is a good combo, there is one thing: the woven shadows drop souls! Thats a blessing for sure but also a little bit of a curse: Overflowing on souls is too frequent and not even bee queen crown can keep up with sanity loss like that, So any tips to keep sanity high?, or not... and also tips for fuelweaver (I dont wanna cheese this boss super hard) in general and maybe even tips for a future battle with wolfgang? And also what gear I should have would be amazing!

    If you read everything, thanks! You don't have to supply tips for everything or even at all, you can upvote, or downvote, just don't be toxic about it. And if you have any tips for this, please tell me! If you don't, then don't supply tips, this was a long post.

    submitted by /u/yottacat
    [link] [comments]

    Please, Don't Starve players, artists and writers, take the time to read

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 12:04 AM PST

    Have y'all never been so thankful to have Don't Starve on your desktop... Didn't you had the feeling that they (the people that made the game) deserve much more in every way possible ? Don't you want to tell how much you love Klei but you can't actually put words on your feelings ?

    I give you the possibility to show to them how much they mean to you...

    So, earlier this month, I asked to a DS discord group about making a Don't Starve fanzine before actually putting the idea on diverse platforms, they liked it and I decided to share it with you today.

    But the thing is... I want to make it special...I want to make it turn like a sign of gratitude toward Klei, firstly I thought of making a charity zine and the funds would directly go into the piggy bank of Klei. But that would have been too difficult to put in practice since it would have involved money which is a big source of stress !

    So, just say what you want to do! Well, people, let me present to you the "Constant-ly Starving" zine/project which involves all of the culture of Don't Starve/together/Shipwrecked/Hamlet in one single magazine that will be published entirely for free on the internet and just ONE SINGLE physical copy of it will be shipped to Klei's mailbox.

    The content can go from diverse illustrations to comic strips and even some fanfictions! I want everyone in this community to participate to this zine because it's for a good reason.

    Klei did a lot for us... And it's time to pay back. So... I have faith in this community... Please, if you read this, spread the word, copy and paste this message on all forums, social media and platforms that can be don't starve related... Participate in the zine, be a bro and just share some love.

    If you need to contact me, you can join me with: -My mail: pealleytscout@gmail.com -My discord: Mr.Pealley#0467

    You can also join the freshly made discord server if you want to put your little touch on the zine or just help to put everything in order.

    https://discord.gg/Qv7PVkb

    (of course, this server will gain new roles, textual and vocal chats rooms as soon as there's enough people in there)

    Well, that being said, I wish you all a great morning, afternoon, evening and night. ❤️

    (also, I'm new to reddit, please be kind to me, I don't really know how it work, I just wanted to spread this message)

    submitted by /u/pcrespin1
    [link] [comments]

    My Base- Day 8.

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 02:29 AM PST

    Start up checklist

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 03:01 AM PST

    Pretty new to the game, on my last play through managed to get to day 60 something, didn't actually die but majority of my base got burnt down 🤣 so decided to start over. Since I'm always forgetting what I should be doing next i thought I'd write a checklist of stuff to do for the first 20 days, what ya reckon? Good plan of attack

    This is for wigfrid btw which is why I'm not crafting any weapons armour

    AUTUMN DAY 1-6 -Explore boundry -Gather 2/4 gears -Decide on base location -If any time left, begin gathering Grass, Twigs, Stone and wood and at least 10 golden nugs

    DAY 7-8 - Gather some food if required - Construct a science machine - Backpack - Craft a pitchfork - Mark out range for ice flingomatic - Place down campfire - Place down Alchemy engine - Craft ice box - For remaining time gather rope, twigs and charcoal, stone and wood and food as required.

    DAY 8-10

    • Craft crock pot
    • Craft 6x Drying rack
    • place rabbit traps if rabit holes nearby( 4 minimum)
    • Mine Ice
    • Craft ice Flingomatic and place in centre of base
    • Craft a chest
    • Organize invent and food supply

    DAY 10-15 - Gather food as required from traps/ tailbirds/pigs - Gather Beefalo horn and 8 Beefalo wool. - Craft Beefalo Hat - Hunt Koelephant - Gather 12 Silk - Craft Breezy vest - Store items away for winter - Gather 8 reeds - Craft Birdcage - Craft bird trap and capture a bird.

    DAY 15- 20

    • Craft minimum 2 Thermal stones
    • If all otherer steps now complete focus on stockpiling some food and fuel
    • place backpack with supplies near touchstone And campfire
    • If any time left at all start breaking down pig houses or gather more silk.

    WINTER

    submitted by /u/SpooneeB
    [link] [comments]

    Don’t starve

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 03:46 AM PST

    I'm super bored and I wanna play don't starve but I don't wanna play alone :( does anyone wanna play? I play on pc

    submitted by /u/Baileybmarie
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment