• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 20, 2020

    Don't Starve Made my own fuzzy Glommer. Bzorp.

    Don't Starve Made my own fuzzy Glommer. Bzorp.


    Made my own fuzzy Glommer. Bzorp.

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 08:13 AM PST

    Sup guys i'm new here! Where is the base?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 09:01 PM PST

    Webber(sorry just sorry)

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 03:13 PM PST

    I drew Wormwood! I don't hate it.

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 12:27 PM PST

    Found my two fav biomes near eachother and wanted a wormhole so I can get there faster (havent set up base yet) and I found one semi-close! LOOK WHERE IT LEADS, TAKE A WILD GUESS WHERE THE WORMHOLE LEADS!?!?!?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 05:46 PM PST

    Well it was time I posted something on reddit

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 08:10 AM PST

    Request: Saw an image of Woodie in the forums without a beard but can't find it anymore

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 12:27 AM PST

    Has someone in the reddit don't starve community seen an image of woodie without a beard who has saved it? Could you please share it if you have it? It's a very funny picture to me and googling "Woodie without a beard don't starve" yields no results.

    submitted by /u/chirsg
    [link] [comments]

    ELI5, why farm?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 09:31 PM PST

    Been playing for a few hours and done a ton of wiki reading... I just can't figure out how farms are efficient... The material gathering for most items and/or their crockpot recipes just seem not worth it. Why not just meatballs, bacon and eggs, or fishsticks?

    Also, how does feeding a bird the vegetable for the seed of that vegetable help? I trade a vegetable for a vegetable seed, to plant, to get the vegetable back...?

    I'm also stuck in the deerclops phase- not sure what I should be doing differently other than gun powder or tooth traps...

    DST by the way with one other person.

    submitted by /u/amousecaledmicky
    [link] [comments]

    See I’m pretty ok at don’t starve but I’m always trying to get better so anyone got any base tips ?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 07:37 PM PST

    Deerclops

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 07:30 PM PST

    Wtf. I just got to day 37 on ROG (solo player if that matters) & deerclops didn't spawn. I wasn't at my base much bc I was after Mac tusk. Did that effect anything? I also have hamlet enabled. Idk I'm bummed I was finally prepared and had my murder spot picked out :(

    submitted by /u/rhinopuppyvapelife
    [link] [comments]

    Wx but different

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 07:28 PM PST

    Don't Starve: Reign of Giants problem

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 11:22 AM PST

    Hello, i got a problem with the game mode "Reign of Giants" . So if click on a crafting icon from the crafting bar it doesnt show me anything, it only show it is opened, thats all. But i can use the crafting with caps. Please if anyone knows help me.( i am on pc )

    submitted by /u/Claudelz
    [link] [comments]

    Been playing Pocket Edition since it came out, but couldn't beat Adventure Mode. Recently started playing on my MacBook and after 80 hours I finally got to Epilogue. Died at the last minute, but with my last breath I managed to unlock Maxwell.

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 12:49 AM PST

    Who want play dont starve together. I am French but I can speak a little English. If u want ping me and I inv u for discord

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 11:20 AM PST

    Is it a good idea to use green gems to get dubloons?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 08:52 AM PST

    If you have a RoG+Shipwrecked world and you use a deconstruction staff on a gold nugget would you get three dubloons? I don't like any of the thulecite items other than the thulecite crown. Would it be a good use of green gems?

    submitted by /u/Imrarted64
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment