• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 6, 2020

    Don't Starve I had to take an art class to get my degree so here's my first drawing for introduction to drawing! I'm not the greatest but I thought yall might enjoy it.

    Don't Starve I had to take an art class to get my degree so here's my first drawing for introduction to drawing! I'm not the greatest but I thought yall might enjoy it.


    I had to take an art class to get my degree so here's my first drawing for introduction to drawing! I'm not the greatest but I thought yall might enjoy it.

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 07:26 PM PST

    Popperwurt *fluff*

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 04:42 AM PST

    Someone wanted to see my standard cave/ruins base so here you go. Details in comments

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 07:57 PM PST

    thank you wurt

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 10:40 PM PST

    Can't Join a Server :(

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 01:05 AM PST

    I updated the game and it's saying I cannot join the game because my other friends are playing with older mods. They said it worked fine and not sure what to do about it! Please send help

    submitted by /u/SameBackground
    [link] [comments]

    Interesting spawn.

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 05:00 AM PST

    dont starve together can you unravel wormwood if you have him for owning hamlet

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 06:40 PM PST

    ^ title says it all ^

    (why did i include "dont starve together")

    submitted by /u/Hijimar
    [link] [comments]

    Confused:PLEASE HELP?!?!!!

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 01:36 AM PST

    Hello I played a game that I believe was from this franchise,it was a Dungeon game in which you would go to deeper and deeper into the dungeon picking up perks and equipment. It had the character art style as this and even the main character. The same art style and everything, this was on Android and I remember it being popular and all but for gods sake I cannot find it. It's been years, Please help!!

    submitted by /u/im2smart4ubro
    [link] [comments]

    Random question

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 06:51 PM PST

    So, everyone playable in Don't Starve is considered a survivor. Fair enough since it's a bunch of people being forced into an unknown world to survive.

    But, in the context of Wortox And Wurt, what exactly makes them survivors? From what I've seen, the both of them are very much inhabitants of the Constant, hell Wurt was probably born there.

    So despite just being playable characters, what forces them to join the other survivors and fight against Charlie and the Constant?

    submitted by /u/UrsaLord
    [link] [comments]

    Tried to enter a cave and got this. Closing and reopening the game revealed that I was saved in "Cave Depth 1-1", basically softlocking me since loading the file always results in this. (RoG world, SW Compatible)

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 08:49 AM PST

    Game just set me back 5 days?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 12:10 PM PST

    This is WEIRD!

    I entered a cave, died some minutes later, alt+f4:ed out. Reloaded and for some reason I lost five days. Im still back in the cave and everything is exactly as before. Just 5 days back when its summer and I dont have my precious summer frest with me :P

    submitted by /u/CptKiwiCanon
    [link] [comments]

    Requesting help navigating hamlet ruins

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 06:21 AM PST

    Hi all, I'd like to ask how to efficiently navigate the ruins in hamlet. I was navigating the ruins that lead to the pugalisk island earlier just now but I couldn't find the exit? Are you supposed to follow the arrows with the symbol of the locks on the map, or am I just missing something else?

    Thanks for your help in advance!

    submitted by /u/thebluhood
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment