• Breaking News

    Friday, February 7, 2020

    Don't Starve Webber - JJBA

    Don't Starve Webber - JJBA


    Webber - JJBA

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 01:07 PM PST

    I died on day 87 through harvesting cacti and then got stuck on an island without flint. My only chance would be waiting roughly 45 days for dry season to come, the dragoon egg will drop 1 flint for me when it hatches. Worth waiting for that or should I start a new game? 1st time killing Quacken too

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 01:01 PM PST

    [Fashion] Flapper Winona

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 03:58 PM PST

    Guardian lune trees. Do you ever thing these things give too much wood to not have some kind of tree guard form?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 04:14 PM PST

    So, The Lunar Biome

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 02:20 AM PST

    I'm all excited for the next updates and stuff, especially with what they could do with the lunar stuff.

    But at the moment, it's kind of disappointing. Everything about is cool and all, like with all the demented mobs and such. But, as for other content, it's not that great. I spent a good deal looking for the biome in my world only to be there for like 20 minutes. Just kind of stunk that all that effort led to only a little bit of new content.

    Also my boat caught on fire the second I reached the homeland so that's fun.

    submitted by /u/UrsaLord
    [link] [comments]

    Settings.

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 01:21 AM PST

    What should my settings be? Lag compensation Screen shake Distortion

    submitted by /u/FreeAndSay
    [link] [comments]

    Just some Warly art: Not the greatest at digital art but I love drawing digitally! Let me know what you think!

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 01:25 PM PST

    SCARIEST EXPERIENCE in the game.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 07:33 AM PST

    Heyo! Its Aver :) Im here to ask you guys to share with me your SCARIEST experience in the game. Personally the scariest for me is the music box music during the shadow hand approaching to me. Im just scratching the surface here as i am no expert. Therefore im curious to hear from you.

    submitted by /u/Sir_AVER
    [link] [comments]

    Dumb Idea I Had

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 05:56 PM PST

    Ok, just found 110 lucky gold nuggets laying on the ground in a random place in my solo map. Anyone else experienced this?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 05:49 PM PST

    Does anyone have a visual of how close you need to plant pinecones to pacify Treeguards?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 12:11 PM PST

    The wiki lists distance in "units", but I can't find any info on what a "unit" is, which means it isn't actually useful.

    submitted by /u/Recreational_Pissing
    [link] [comments]

    Built my first Tooth traps, yea... so, why dont they work?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 03:41 PM PST

    Built my first Tooth traps, yea... so, why dont they work?

    So, I finally built tooth traps instead of running around screaming in panic every time hounds attack. SWEET!

    So I wait for hounds. Now they gonna get it! And... nothing! Not a SINGLE trap activated. I ran around there for five minutes with 6 hounds after me until I died. Nothing. Am I missing something?

    https://preview.redd.it/majh0ntt3ef41.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=3296c725df611cdf2e35907ca5c66c57cc9b7ae7

    submitted by /u/CptKiwiCanon
    [link] [comments]

    DS Krampus Sacks for each world

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 12:25 PM PST

    Well fuck

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 05:57 PM PST

    After almost 200 days in my public world, I finally get one person to join my server.

    He dies and leaves after 2 minutes.

    Mental

    submitted by /u/UrsaLord
    [link] [comments]

    lacking gold nuggets

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 08:22 PM PST

    I'm on like day 20 and have found a total of 3 gold nuggets. Is there an easy way to be able to tell where a Rockyland biome is?

    submitted by /u/Bum_B
    [link] [comments]

    Deerclops not spawning

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 07:47 PM PST

    Every time I play an RoG world, Deerclops doesn't spawn. Do I just have bad luck?

    submitted by /u/Bum_B
    [link] [comments]

    If this shitty comic gets even 15 upvotes then I'll make more ecksdee

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 12:06 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment