• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 5, 2020

    Don't Starve It really be like that

    Don't Starve It really be like that


    It really be like that

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 12:57 PM PST

    Found a bug where oceans will fail to load and the game is shown to be having a seizure under the ground, and darkness will not be shown and you will get attacked by invisible Charlie.

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 11:22 AM PST

    I love jerky collection time.

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 11:19 PM PST

    Got a few stacks of light bulbs and fuelled up my stock of caps. I think this is the most i have had before.

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 12:24 AM PST

    Is tomato a fruit or a veggie

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 12:13 AM PST

    A simple question in dont starve cooking

    submitted by /u/DrBloodBomb
    [link] [comments]

    Well this is a first for me

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 12:04 AM PST

    My drawings

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 12:03 AM PST

    Never played before. Is this game like an open world with players doing there own thing.

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 11:31 PM PST

    By that I mean is it like ark, conan where you join the server and there's like 20 other players over the map?

    I'm on ps4 is there dedicated servers?

    How goods the base building?

    Character customization?

    submitted by /u/An4rchy17
    [link] [comments]

    What’s better

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 10:14 PM PST

    Wes or Wigfred

    submitted by /u/FreeAndSay
    [link] [comments]

    A (SHADOW-LIKE) figure

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 06:47 AM PST

    Yo! Its Aver :) I am at day 8 to 10 currently. And was expecting the hounds to come but none. And during the night there was this shadow like figure resembling a claw coming towards me and this creepy music (musicbox) playing in the background. Then my fire from the firepit turned smaller. That scared the living outta me.

    Whats that anyway?

    submitted by /u/Sir_AVER
    [link] [comments]

    Want some people to play with, returning player.

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 03:20 PM PST

    The discord seems dead to find a small group, I have 140hours; new to the boat update never played it. All my old friends quit so no one to play with anymore.

    Edit: NA East

    submitted by /u/havenx9
    [link] [comments]

    We cant deafeat deerclops

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 10:43 AM PST

    Me and my frien are playing dst and we were rollbacking our world 6th time is there aby way to avoid fighing with this one eyed menace

    submitted by /u/Spicy_Lizard
    [link] [comments]

    HELP Recently , I have this problem. I join a DST server. Play for a while, then exit. And then I click browse games button immedeatly, and cant find the server. I browse, turn off my filters, no sign that it even existed! This is my 2nd or 3nd time it happens. HELP

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 07:51 AM PST

    I wanted to ask if i can share my YT videos here? Sorta like self promotion.

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 09:14 AM PST

    Hi. I have a YT channel. And i made a Dont starve video recently. I wanted to ask if i can share it and any other new one that i make here? Im just trying to get some more popularity. Also I recorded Dont Starve Pocket Edition, is that gonna be a problem?

    submitted by /u/greenphant0m_yt
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to group with dedicated players.

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 11:08 PM PST

    I'm looking for a group pf dedicated players to start a new adventure in dst. I have various goals set for the group these include: Exploration of the map and island, a nice organized base, defeat all bosses including ancient fuel weaver. I am open to the use of mods and just want to have a good time. I am available from 4pm to 10pm pst. My steam ID is 1040972443. Discord is Dumpling#4096

    submitted by /u/jaybngs
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment