• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 8, 2020

    Don't Starve Just another day in the ruins...

    Don't Starve Just another day in the ruins...


    Just another day in the ruins...

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 05:42 PM PST

    What's this random "1" doing floating around my screen?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 04:44 PM PST

    2nd time soloing deerclops

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 03:53 AM PST

    My favorite relaxing activity on pubs: Plant a solo flower near a base. The more players, the more butterflies. (800 of them massacred)

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 01:21 AM PST

    The Hamlet main menu music is annoying. Is there any way to change it back to the ROG music?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 08:57 PM PST

    Title says it all.

    submitted by /u/traindarken
    [link] [comments]

    Do trees heal?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 07:01 PM PST

    Dumb (?) question, but does anyone know if trees heal? As in, if you take 10 chops at a big 15-chop tree and then stop and leave, when you come back will it be back to "full health" or does it remember its partially chopped down? And what about when trees cycle between growth stages.

    I assume that rocks know how many hits they have taken as they physically change as they are mined and seem to stay how they were when you left them.

    submitted by /u/Wxoamer
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone like me been playing since beta but took a long break and it’s blown away by the amount of content and new stuff to discover ?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 11:30 AM PST

    I'm just so glad i came back, love this game.

    submitted by /u/BatoviNikov
    [link] [comments]

    Klaus difficultly...

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 02:07 PM PST

    I'm a mid tier DST player (I can kill the deerclpps by kiting, but haven't killed the duel weaver) and have a few friends bad at the game but are at least competent. Can we kill klaus together if I force them to play wigfried and we don't kill the deers, or is strength in numbers not viable.

    submitted by /u/Bimmerifle
    [link] [comments]

    Do you like my spawn?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 09:39 AM PST

    So... sailing is harder than it looks... | GestaltGG

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 02:28 PM PST

    How long did it take you to become good at the game?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 02:11 AM PST

    I had played like 15 hours before, and after many tries I couldn't get past day 15. Now I managed to get past 21 and was off to a good start in a new file with all the DLC, sadly I chose a bad time to try learn how to hit with F (I would just left click before) and a hound got me.

    Also: do you play RoG with SW or with Hamlet? Menu asked me which to choose and I went with SW for no real reason honestly.

    submitted by /u/duyjo
    [link] [comments]

    Mussels for tea - watercolour/ink

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 05:50 AM PST

    Audio will not switch devices while game is running

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 11:53 AM PST

    When I'm playing single player and I switch Windows audio from my headset to my speakers, everything except DS comes through my speakers. Same when I switch it the other way as well. The only way to switch audio is to relaunch the game, which makes me think it is a game issue. Drivers are up to date for all devices, fresh install of the game and it is still doing it. Any ideas? Thanks!

    Also I have all solo DLC and have tried starting on all forms of the game, with and without SW active in each mode, repeating problem. Very nice PC so hardware shouldn't be the issue.

    submitted by /u/kokopelisays
    [link] [comments]

    My Webber model. got lazy on the body :D

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 06:55 AM PST

    Dst offline world keep disconnecting

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 06:06 AM PST

    Hello guys,

    I don't know if this bug has already been resolve but here it is.

    I already have some connection problem with dst only, so i decide to create an offline world but even in offline around day 20 and 30 the game start lagging before disconnect. I first play with mod, but even if I disable them it still happening.

    Did you have any advice for this ?

    submitted by /u/Kira_Blake
    [link] [comments]

    (NA English) Starting fresh endless server with caves, without mods.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 09:46 AM PST

    DM if you would like to join

    submitted by /u/Mozzyy69
    [link] [comments]

    What is the point of rushing ??

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 07:58 AM PST

    I'm sort of a new player (haven't played in 2+ years and started to play again these days) and after seeing some guides It looks like the best strategy in the game right now is to rush ruins but I can't understand why.

    You get access to a lot of gears but unless you are WX there is already enough gears to make fridges outside the caves. Also I dont see much reason to get telucite gear since it's so limited (once they break you cant get more until you reset ruins as far as I know). It takes me more than half autumn to do a ruins rush, is it really worth to do it over exploring the map / making a base ?

    Also I see that there are Bee Queen and Dragonfly rushes too, are their drops really worth to go for this early into the game ?

    Btw I'm playing DST sometimes solo, sometimes with friends who are new to the game too

    submitted by /u/andrepapoti
    [link] [comments]

    Do Clockwork Rook spawn in the world without being a statue?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 05:10 AM PST

    I came back after a while and I haven't seen a Clockwork Rook in the wild as there were before. I just see their statues in DST and haven't seen them in solo DS.

    Did they patch it or something? I may need to check the world generation when I get home today.

    Thanks in advance!

    Edit : thanks for the answers!

    submitted by /u/Fissherin
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment