• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 7, 2020

    Don't Starve Wickerbottom + Wormwood.... We didn't starve that day.

    Don't Starve Wickerbottom + Wormwood.... We didn't starve that day.


    Wickerbottom + Wormwood.... We didn't starve that day.

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 09:53 AM PST

    just started playing DST. can anyone help me figure out what these icons mean when selecting a pre-existing world?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 06:33 PM PST

    Kiting and Hunting with Super lag

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 09:10 PM PST

    So on regular Don't starve, I was amazing at kiting, memorized most of the patterns, and never went hungry 'cause I could always kill a beefalo or two when things looked rough or frogs or anything really, but with Don't starve together,, the lag, GOD the lag, I'm literally a vegan in the game 'cause it lags at unsuspecting times, and screws up my consistant pattern in hunting or killing, which inevitably kills me, so my question is this:

    How can I be a better hunter, or fighter in don't starve together when it's super laggy? Can I also get some tips for reliable food sources? Since my main struggle is hunger, especially as Wes (I rather not pick another character, since I like the challenge, and I was able to handle that challenge on solo, but since my terrible internet connection cut my choices in half, it's a struggle again with food and fighting)

    submitted by /u/McDaddy_Hagrid
    [link] [comments]

    How to farm Meat and pig skin as Wortox (and potentially bunnymen) and other tips (Dst)

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 02:43 PM PST

    Hey, just picked up Wortox and im loving him.
    I know he might be a really bad character to play, since he cant befriend bunnymen and pigs, which leads to my issue.
    I really want to make some ham bats and football helmets, but im scared that if ill build pig houses they will just hunt me down, and since i cant befriend and use the "fake attack" method, and 1v1 them constantly isnt a realistic solution, I have to decided to ask you guys for a solution, thank in advance guys !
    also would like to hear of good ways to farm souls, currently im killing butterflies, making spider dens near my house (would like to hear a good way to farm those as well), and killing bats near mined sinkholes.
    Also im trying to solely live on souls, so im leaving food and not really eating it, even if im playing solo, as i figured farming for food when its 50% effective is a real waste of time, tips on that?
    Overall even though he's a "bad" character I kinda like him, any tips would be appreciated !

    submitted by /u/ofekshsh
    [link] [comments]

    ,, Don't Starve : public execution of maxwell '' doesnt look too good

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 03:27 AM PST

    So I've been having a big with the wardrobe

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 04:54 PM PST

    For some reason it will only show some items i have, like it won't show the default option for any characters and someone's items i own just don't show up

    submitted by /u/Tacomonster83
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 play - Question / Observation

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 11:23 AM PST

    Hey folks .... After getting my seat warmer handed to me many times over the last couple weeks of owning DS / RoG I've finally made it through all 4 seasons . I used Long Autumn and Spring with default Winter/Summers because I didn't spend many successful weeks in vanilla game . Anyways .....

    I've read something about a Quality of Life update giving the old game some of the build objects that DST has . Namely ... fences and wooden doors . But I cannot seem to locate them on the build machines. Any pointers would be great .

    Secondly .... knowing that Bearger wouldn't spawn first autumn he wasn't expected but I never saw or heard Deerclops and that made my first spring difficult without the eyebrella . I also did not hear or see Moosegoose or Dragonfly . You can imagine my horror trying to survive these new seasons and weather without the Uber items for a base game PS4 player . I guess it's plausible that the wiki stated 67% chance of seasonal bosses on default setting would mean I didn't see any of them but it was messed up . Not that I have any immediate need to fight DFly lol.

    Any responses is appreciated and thanks in advance . LOVE this game . Just for a shared entertainment value my 73 year old mother made it 158 days on vanilla game before she made the fatal mistake which nuked her save . We bought the game at the same time .

    submitted by /u/TheGreatNorthWoodsNH
    [link] [comments]

    (PC NA) Looking for group to start fresh world on DST

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 01:09 PM PST

    Have discord and willing to host the world. DM me if you'd like to play, with your location and preferred character!

    submitted by /u/Mozzyy69
    [link] [comments]

    obsidian coconade one hit pugalisk?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 06:31 AM PST

    I'm really confuse here I made 10 obsidian coconade to fight pugalisk but I only used 1 and it instantly dies is this a bug I using mods but they are only visuals like DST skins sorry that I don't have picture or video to show this but I'm really confuse i even look it up on how many hp the pugalisk but im still confuse on how 1 obsidan coconade 1 shot the pugalish

    submitted by /u/fruitball01
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment