• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 9, 2020

    Don't Starve A little snippet of my sketchbook featuring Wes :)🎈🎈🎈

    Don't Starve A little snippet of my sketchbook featuring Wes :)������


    A little snippet of my sketchbook featuring Wes :)������

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 09:18 PM PST

    I got an island :3

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 04:20 PM PST

    I really like the new art Klei made so I went through a lot of embarrassment miscolouring Wes, enjoy!

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 02:10 AM PST

    29 rollbacks

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 01:42 PM PST

    i don’t think i need food anymore

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 10:28 PM PST

    About the smile-bot spam lately in recent posts

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 12:49 AM PST

    Someone should really address this issue.

    Preferably, mods?

    I'll remove this if needed, just want to get this out.

    submitted by /u/Docketeer
    [link] [comments]

    Hamlet: About the Skyworthy and the magic flower.

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 08:48 PM PST

    So I finally managed to survive enough In Hamlet to build a Skyworthy and visit RoG, but I didn't know that I wouldn't be able to immediately get back to my Hamlet world. The real problem is that I forgot to take my magic flower with me. I play as as Wheeler, so my health is capped at 70/100.

    My question is: If I die in ROG, will I resurrect at my magic flower in Hamlet? Or will it be game over?

    submitted by /u/Brazlucas
    [link] [comments]

    I guess I am not ready for this yet :D

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 10:12 AM PST

    I had the pleasure today of playing with two newbies

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 04:58 AM PST

    Two of my friends got DST and I had to try to teach them how the game worked. All they wanted to do was fight random stuff all game while I was actually doing what was needed.

    In other words it was like babysitting two toddlers when their parents left the house.

    We finally got going on our third try.

    Turns out I like playing by myself a whole lot more than I originally thought.

    submitted by /u/It_Be_How_It_Be
    [link] [comments]

    Do you play with wildfires turned off?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 10:12 AM PST

    I'm a fairly new player and I've been browsing this subreddit lately looking at some player made bases and rarely see ice flingomatics. I'm wondering if it's typical to turn them off in either don't starve together or solo.

    You see, I have a very particular set of mental quirks. I can't bring myself to turn them off if I feel like it's cheating. But the anxiety that comes from the idea of wildfires or being forced to spend summers in caves is preventing me from building more than can fit in the range of a single ice flingomatic.

    submitted by /u/Futurefied
    [link] [comments]

    What’s τhε point of having multiple crockpots?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 07:20 PM PST

    My game is serrated and if i put a higher resolution the game gets a zoom

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 04:57 PM PST

    I messed up

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 05:40 AM PST

    This post is just to share my anguish that i experienced.I don't play don't starve too much and i'm not very good, but i still enjoy the game a lot when i play. I think the most far i got was day 27 or 28, but this time i was playing already at the day 17 and i was doing great, i mean my base was ok, i had little farms of grass, twigs and berries(probably around 30 berry bushes), crock pots and a ice box. All my stuff was close and the farms were not too close but around the base. At the night of day 17 the hounds came, when i heard the sounds i thought to my self "oh i can kills these, i have armor and spear and i know how to kite them", but i didn't knew that fire hounds can spawn in autumn and when they came i didn't notice that it was one of those, well i killed him and all my base turned into ashes and charred wood... very upset

    submitted by /u/ViniciusShonen
    [link] [comments]

    Easier rollback?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 03:55 PM PST

    So I really want a krampus sack and im trying to cheese it with rollbacks, but Its so mind-nummingly boring I cant do it, so is there any mod or tip to make it easier to rollBack?

    submitted by /u/__Monochrome__
    [link] [comments]

    Hey guys, is this some sort of trap?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 10:35 AM PST

    Lightning strikes

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 09:50 AM PST

    I am playing as wx, and i have a lightning rod in my base. While i was wearing the eyebrela it was raining, and i was near my rod, and still I got hit by lightning, I didnt take any damage but the stuff around me got on fire. Any explanation as to why? and tips on getting overloaded?

    submitted by /u/ofekshsh
    [link] [comments]

    A little help with Water Beefalos [SW]

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 04:00 AM PST

    So I've been playing Shipwrecked as Wilbur and I'm on day 30 and I can't kill any water beefalos, they hit me as soon as I attack and they catch up pretty quickly. I already died once and wasted my touchstone soo any help would be much appreciated.

    submitted by /u/ConnorCIT
    [link] [comments]

    is there a mod to bring back the Dont Starve Fall Work music to DST?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 09:03 AM PST

    i appreciate the effort put into the new song for it, but i still prefer the one that used to play. is there any mods that restore the old song?

    submitted by /u/Freedollar
    [link] [comments]

    What are some of the most evilest things to do?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 11:20 AM PST

    I'm just looking for some ideas on how to be a really bad person in this game

    submitted by /u/bioboy1960
    [link] [comments]

    DST Lag fix?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 05:22 AM PST

    Is there a mod that makes DST host local/offline games on my own machine, not a server? Is it even possible to do this? I'm brand new to modding, so I'm not sure.

    submitted by /u/greenbandit45
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment