• Breaking News

    Friday, November 22, 2019

    Don't Starve Nice of the shadow queen to invite us over for a picnic, ey Wickerbottom?

    Don't Starve Nice of the shadow queen to invite us over for a picnic, ey Wickerbottom?


    Nice of the shadow queen to invite us over for a picnic, ey Wickerbottom?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 06:20 PM PST

    Finally finished my favorite character!

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 06:26 AM PST

    How often can this happen?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 04:50 PM PST

    How hard would it cost to make some sort of "tracker"?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 05:35 PM PST

    You know how speed runs somtimes have trackers? How hard would it be, or how much would it cost to pay someone to make a tracker that has clickable icons s for different things (alch engine, bird cage, walking cane, ect)

    I sometimes stream, so it's hard for me to keep track of what I was doing or what I should be doing while talking so it would be a big help!

    submitted by /u/undeadlord26
    [link] [comments]

    Why can't I activate a touch stone on my dst world?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 05:06 PM PST

    Anyone know what this meter is? Next to Sanity, it just popped up but I have no idea and google is not helping!

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 04:54 PM PST

    My hardest fight in DST after 4000 hours of this game :)

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 06:53 PM PST

    Question about DST and the SW Expansion

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 07:09 AM PST

    Hi All,

    I bought the DST standalone game for console. my SO and i are loving ti so far, as brutal as its been.

    If we purchase the SW expansion will the SW content become available in DST multiplayer on console?

    On the marketplace the SW expansion is marked as single player only, but I see videos on multiple people on a boat on PC.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/McMish
    [link] [comments]

    I can't find wortox sprites

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 06:44 AM PST

    so my friend needs a sprite of wortox though neither of us can find one, and we also just need him in a default stance pose - if you find one it would be much appreciated for the both of us.

    submitted by /u/totallynotmagpie
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for more people to play DST(Oceania Region) PC

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 04:53 AM PST

    Attempting to start a playthrough on don't starve together to get passed 100+ days with me

    can add mods/remove them try to not have game breaking mods/characters

    Add me on steam if you wish to join me (i also have mic)

    https://steamcommunity.com/id/Anonymoose121/

    submitted by /u/Anonymoose1211
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for Players on Xbox

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 02:56 AM PST

    Chellooooo,

    I've played through the game a little and love it. I usually play with a friend of mine but he's not as interested in the game as I am. I actually put effort into getting to know the mechanics. So if there's quite an experienced player or someone who would want to explore the DTS with me I would be delighted ^

    submitted by /u/Bambsi_
    [link] [comments]

    Most Broken Character in DST

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 04:38 AM PST

    Stewie from Family Guy in Don't Starve Together.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 04:05 AM PST

    Can we have a mod that makes Willow into Stewie with Rupert as his bear instead of Bernie? :P Yes, I been watching Family Guy after playing DST.

    submitted by /u/Diffindoo1
    [link] [comments]

    help im bored i alredy lived for 1 years what next challenge for me to do (deleted the webber save mow)

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 08:14 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment