• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 23, 2019

    Don't Starve Anyone else like to go for the cozy, homey feeling when building a base? (as opposed to cold efficiency?)

    Don't Starve Anyone else like to go for the cozy, homey feeling when building a base? (as opposed to cold efficiency?)


    Anyone else like to go for the cozy, homey feeling when building a base? (as opposed to cold efficiency?)

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 09:10 PM PST

    Wolfgangs head reminded me of this

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 05:38 PM PST

    My base is totally destroyed by the Deerclops!

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 09:46 AM PST

    Is this game still getting updated on ps4?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 09:13 PM PST

    Wagstaff's triumphant skin is done, i would like ideas for my next drawing

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 01:15 PM PST

    Any bets on who the next rework character will be for this month?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 05:15 PM PST

    Frankly with the addition of Wurt and her mechanics, I was thinking they might rework Wilba in to equal out merm king and pig king. ( though that would probably make Wurt way too lack luster if they did that) I would really like to see my dude Wilson get reworked but I'm sure that's a sub wide consensus. Lemme hear who you think might be the rework, or ideas on future reworks.

    submitted by /u/Perrava
    [link] [comments]

    This took way longer than it should have

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 09:38 PM PST

    Just slaughtered the Deerclops whilst freezing to death in the swamp, to then go home and die to a fucking penguin

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 08:29 PM PST

    Fuck penguins

    submitted by /u/KB_Bro
    [link] [comments]

    What is your weirdest cause of death?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 07:46 PM PST

    Heartbreaking as losing the SW world that i really liked (only in my second year. That is as far as i have ever made it in shipwrecked as i recently started playing this dlc) , I felt I needed to share how it happened. I was exploring in Hurricane season trying to light up the unexplored corner of the map when i saw a cargo boat floating. I thought sweet let me jump onto that! The worst mistake of my life. I got struck by lightning in between jump and simply fall down to drown. The end.

    I was not even mad. Just shocked. Wondering if this is intended or whether someone has experienced this before? To pay respect to my favorite SW world, let me know if anyone else have experience weird deaths that get you thinking "What are the chances?"

    PS. I know there are measures against this. I could have been wearing some anti lighting clothes but it just broke so I didn't have it. Also I didn't make meat effigy cause me dumb, also lifevests... i had that but didn't put it on cause I wasn't expecting to drown from my 80% health boat. T_T

    submitted by /u/Irohas96
    [link] [comments]

    Don't starve pocket edition vs don't starve shipwrecked

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 03:50 PM PST

    My pc just broke and I saw there is a don't starve port on android. Problem is that there is two editions and I don't know which one to buy. I played don't starve together previously on my pc so I have the hang of the game.

    submitted by /u/Virago02
    [link] [comments]

    Hound fortress farm?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 03:25 PM PST

    Hey guys, I recently found a hound fortress on my new playthrough as Wolfgang. I feel like this could be a big benefit as a huge tooth/gem farm in the future, like a varg farm on steroids, but I'm not sure how to set it up. I could try setting up bunnymen, but the huge number of hounds would kill me before I can build anything meaningful. And I think using a giant to kill the hounds would also kill the mounds, but I'm not sure. Anyone have experience farming hound fortresses?

    submitted by /u/idestroypp_69
    [link] [comments]

    Singleplayer on DST

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 02:11 PM PST

    Hey all, this is my first post on this sub so if I haven't formatted stuff properly please don't kill me.

    Anyways, if I remember correctly, Enemies have more health in DST than in singleplayer DS. And I was just wondering if setting a server to offline and 1 player slot would reverse this health increase, because I only have DST on my PS4 not Normal DS.

    Thanks to everyone in advance!

    submitted by /u/DaNorthernPotato
    [link] [comments]

    Still confused about the friend key (PS4)

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 01:12 PM PST

    My friend bought both Don't Starve and Don't Starve Together a while ago on ps4. Did he get an extra key at all? I know it is a thing on steam,but Im wondering if its the same for ps4

    submitted by /u/Darkhealerth
    [link] [comments]

    I am dying from nightmares.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 12:45 PM PST

    What is the best way to get sanity in beginning? Like before the snow.

    submitted by /u/SquirelKOT
    [link] [comments]

    DLC Compatibility when creating a new character/world.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 11:25 AM PST

    Are all the worlds not connected? When I click RoG it is asks, "Would you like to make your save compatible with Shipwrecked or Hamlet?" So I have to pick which DLC and not be able to go to the other?

    When I click SW it asks, "Would you like to make this world compatible with Hamlet?" This is not even asking me about RoG. So I can't play RoG if I say, "Yes"?

    Why can't they just make all worlds link to each other without asking? This seems confusing.

    submitted by /u/ymemoo
    [link] [comments]

    Pig farm

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 06:00 AM PST

    If I play vortox, will the Pig Farm work?

    submitted by /u/bombardier353
    [link] [comments]

    Look a big duck!

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 09:35 AM PST

    Mad Wilson is just regular Wilson with some more confidence

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 05:20 AM PST

    Help needed with changing existing steamworkshop mod.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 04:27 AM PST

    Hey, recently I found this mod at steamworkshop: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1430166395 and I'm in love with it, but what it does is removing Abigail, her flower and possibility of crafting him. Now I'm lacking her. I can't bring her back by myself, I tried adding/changing game files from wendy scripts for her, abby flower and for abby herself but nothing works for me, could anyone help me with that, I would be thankfull.

    I don't know if it's good place to ask for that but I'm desperate at this point.

    submitted by /u/Arthurr997
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment