• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 30, 2019

    Don't Starve hello dst! i finally worked up the courage to post art here. been trying to create character portraits for characters from other games and i hope you guys like it :)

    Don't Starve hello dst! i finally worked up the courage to post art here. been trying to create character portraits for characters from other games and i hope you guys like it :)


    hello dst! i finally worked up the courage to post art here. been trying to create character portraits for characters from other games and i hope you guys like it :)

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 06:20 PM PDT

    Wurt Is A Merm Guard Not A Goat, SO STOP SAYING SHE IS!

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 07:48 AM PDT

    I only ever play wendy because I love her & I also needed to draw her to show my love for this character she’s perfect

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 09:22 PM PDT

    I guess I know what the old bell does now

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 11:23 AM PDT

    Finally got around to carving my favorite character

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 09:23 PM PDT

    Humanized Ancient Herald, from an AU of mine!

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 04:46 AM PDT

    Wurt Pumpkin

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 01:06 PM PDT

    a strategy i use for farming birds, was able to get 10 chests of blowdarts in one winter

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 04:23 PM PDT

    any eway to get pigskin as webber?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 11:35 PM PDT

    Accidentally deleted the exit from Pig Ruins and it won't come back

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 11:22 PM PDT

    A skeleton was blocking the exit and I couldn't smash it with a hammer so I had to delete it. Accidentally deleted the exit as well and now it won't return. How can I get it back?

    submitted by /u/HachimansGhost
    [link] [comments]

    I need tips, I am a Webber, Wendy, and soon to be Wurt player.

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 11:01 PM PDT

    I also havent really gotten down with the ships yet, I always do this when I get back into DST.

    Anyway, I just need help with like.. What I should prioritize in the game.

    submitted by /u/long_lost_foreskin
    [link] [comments]

    Dont starve pocket edition, someone please explain?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 12:03 PM PDT

    Wigfrid VS. Wolfgang

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 06:56 PM PDT

    I'm interested in seeing what you guys think about these two in comparison with each other.

    I personally think, that Wolfgang is better in almost every way, though Wigfrid does have a advantage in the early game. Wolfgang does more damage, has higher health and even has faster movement speed. Wigfrid just seems a bit weak when it comes to her role.

    What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/HasturLC
    [link] [comments]

    Wangle The OCD

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 04:24 AM PDT

    Support to controllers (DS4) on mobile

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 01:23 PM PDT

    Noob here, does the mobile versions support using a PS4 controller? I saw multiple comments on this subject but it was never clear to me (so I can buy the app)

    submitted by /u/eduardofava
    [link] [comments]

    (Help) Bosses missing in a ps4 world

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 12:09 PM PDT

    From time to time it happens in some worlds, others not. But is it normal?

    submitted by /u/Caio_Suzuki
    [link] [comments]

    A question about the purchase and gifting

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 05:05 AM PDT

    So buying DST gives you a code for a friend, so its like 2 copies of the game. If I was to buy the game as a gift to my friend, what happens to the extra copy? Does my friend get it? Do I get it?

    submitted by /u/Stefffe28
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment