• Breaking News

    Friday, May 21, 2021

    Don't Starve 2 Eyed clops

    Don't Starve 2 Eyed clops


    2 Eyed clops

    Posted: 20 May 2021 08:22 PM PDT

    Recently played DST with someone, we went as Wendy and Maxwell (later became Wigfrid)

    Posted: 20 May 2021 09:02 AM PDT

    I made some of the DS characters in HeroForge

    Posted: 20 May 2021 03:55 PM PDT

    well I think I found the lunar island

    Posted: 20 May 2021 02:49 PM PDT

    Wes but I didn't give him hands cuz he'll die anyway ��

    Posted: 20 May 2021 03:47 AM PDT

    I drew myself as a Dont Starve character.

    Posted: 20 May 2021 03:01 PM PDT

    A fight between moose goose and a horde of beefall

    Posted: 20 May 2021 05:51 PM PDT

    Wilson is not having a great time.

    Posted: 20 May 2021 06:53 PM PDT

    Got my ass whooped... Any tips??

    Posted: 20 May 2021 08:39 PM PDT

    Picture of Wilson that I drew today

    Posted: 20 May 2021 03:07 PM PDT

    How am i doing?

    Posted: 20 May 2021 09:16 PM PDT

    Part 2 of my HeroForge characters!

    Posted: 21 May 2021 12:48 AM PDT

    Any tips for playing Wortox in DST?

    Posted: 20 May 2021 07:47 PM PDT

    Just got enough spook for Wortox, since I heard he was pretty good. Any tips I should know or ways I should play him in DST with 2-4 friends?

    submitted by /u/Hallowiner
    [link] [comments]

    Travel to Hamlet with Aporkalypse

    Posted: 21 May 2021 12:41 AM PDT

    After traveling to Hamlet from my rog + shipwreck world at day 90 i realized that its Aporkalypse in Hamlet. Well i got to the calendar and it was the most intense dont sarve experience i had so far. Tl dr: if you wan't to connect worlds either go fast or be prepared for Aporkalypse.

    submitted by /u/Eisenfuss19
    [link] [comments]

    Easter egg?

    Posted: 20 May 2021 05:48 PM PDT

    So I was playing shipwrecked when I found a volley ball that looked like Wilson from that movie and it was talking, it had a name but I don't remember. And you could throw him and it would give you 1 sanity every time you would throw him, anything special about it?

    submitted by /u/Gmantherandom2
    [link] [comments]

    webber rework gueses

    Posted: 21 May 2021 02:12 AM PDT

    ur gueses about the webber rework comment

    submitted by /u/Significant-Ad-1276
    [link] [comments]

    my doctor says im lacking in vitamin d...

    Posted: 20 May 2021 07:11 PM PDT

    is this a sign i play to much dst?

    submitted by /u/Gmantherandom2
    [link] [comments]

    I watched a group of beefalo kill moose goose.

    Posted: 20 May 2021 03:19 PM PDT

    Bearger Spawn Bug

    Posted: 20 May 2021 05:57 PM PDT

    Hey all,

    For multiple autumns in a row on one of my DST PS4 worlds, the bearger has just roared the entire season without ever spawning. It starts the first day of the season and continues the whole way through. No hounds spawn the entire season, either. Bug persists through restarts and a reinstall. Doesn't roar underground, thankfully.

    I didn't see anything like this online, does anybody know what could fix it?

    Edit: it persists even when you turn off bearger spawns

    submitted by /u/OneShotHelpful
    [link] [comments]

    [DST] Map Issue

    Posted: 20 May 2021 03:34 PM PDT

    [DST] Map Issue

    Has anyone ever come across this? I usually fix it by jumping in a out of the caves but I'm curious as to why it happens.

    https://preview.redd.it/o7qfudljrc071.png?width=2559&format=png&auto=webp&s=bc8487052cd0129590e190995dec3c2669ae013a

    submitted by /u/jimmer_7
    [link] [comments]

    For those that didn't know, the game's soundtrack was performed at an indie concert in 2018

    Posted: 20 May 2021 11:14 AM PDT

    Can an experienced player post a good ruins rushing guide?

    Posted: 20 May 2021 06:07 PM PDT

    I've managed to ruins rush 2 or 3 times with WX-78 and kept failing with Wolfgang, but it took several attempts and deaths and I think I could do much better with more information. Note: I'm pretty good at dont starve, am capable of killing all bosses(in ds rog) with basic gear, am great at kiting. And generally only die from extremely bad luck. Just in the ruins I sometimes fail to dodge and that slowly withers down my hp till I die. I also play on PE, but am fine with the difficulties.

    submitted by /u/AbsoluteZero075
    [link] [comments]

    Am I alone in finding Webber absolutely terrifying?

    Posted: 20 May 2021 06:57 AM PDT

    I don't have a problem with any other type of spider in the game, though I find photos of big real-life spiders disgusting, but Webber to me is just too much. A kid half-eaten by a spider, the body being completely covered in disgusting spider hair and that head with so many legs coming out of it...

    I tried a world with Webber, despite getting an amazing spawn I left after 2 minutes because I felt sick. Idk if there is a mod to make him not so terrifying to me, but in the current circumstances I can't look at him for more than a few seconds without feeling unwell.

    submitted by /u/Zomboid87436
    [link] [comments]

    Hound attack vs Hounds worldgen settings

    Posted: 20 May 2021 11:30 AM PDT

    I want to change the interval between attacks, my understanding is that changing "Hounds" option should change the intensity of the attack and "Hound attacks" the interval, the wiki says otherwise but does not have a description for "Hound attacks", does anybody know what both of these options change exactly?

    submitted by /u/Iskeletu
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment