• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 19, 2021

    Don't Starve Something nice with Wendy and Webber :) And yes, this is one big garland on their heads

    Don't Starve Something nice with Wendy and Webber :) And yes, this is one big garland on their heads


    Something nice with Wendy and Webber :) And yes, this is one big garland on their heads

    Posted: 19 May 2021 12:28 AM PDT

    Typical...

    Posted: 18 May 2021 10:52 AM PDT

    Thanks to this sub's help, I FINALLY beat adventure mode! [Pic: Throne room selfie, taken right before damnation of beloved protagonist]

    Posted: 19 May 2021 12:22 AM PDT

    Is there a way to report a player for abusive language? And is there a way to view the chat log history to see all chats in a session?

    Posted: 19 May 2021 12:28 AM PDT

    Had a player on a public server say 'bored people are fggots' and 'I can say ngger too'. I didn't think to screen shot and I can't find a way to view all chat history. I also don't see any way to report a player for racist or homophobic language and really only see discussions about griefers.

    submitted by /u/suluamus
    [link] [comments]

    Rng

    Posted: 18 May 2021 06:55 AM PDT

    Useful MODs

    Posted: 19 May 2021 12:49 AM PDT

    Hi all,

    I am a very new (and noob) player of Don't Starve.

    Do you have any mod to suggest to improve the game? Especially from the UI point of view or other aspects...

    submitted by /u/ddddavidee
    [link] [comments]

    My Pugalisk was roughly half the size of it’s island, unsure how !

    Posted: 18 May 2021 02:06 PM PDT

    why is it following me? (it never happend to me)

    Posted: 18 May 2021 10:54 AM PDT

    RANDOM WINTER?

    Posted: 18 May 2021 11:59 PM PDT

    So I'm on my first ever run, got through winter no issues, no deerclops visit(sadly) got into spring. Killed moosegoose with tree guard help. And then on Day 49 it went back to winter. Ive entered the caves, I have default settings(except a guaranteed Autumn start) and I have not located a Winter trap. Its now day 57 going on 58 and its still second Winter... Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/_DontTestMe
    [link] [comments]

    What happened to Shipwrecked and Hamlet world in DST lore?

    Posted: 18 May 2021 08:08 AM PDT

    So Charlie took over the throne and changed a lot of things and stuffs, but nothing about Shipwrecked and Hamlet world was ever mentioned. Are they simply not canon?

    submitted by /u/BadassMinh
    [link] [comments]

    Chester/Ro Bin in tombs

    Posted: 18 May 2021 07:32 PM PDT

    This is driving me crazy, is there any mods that stop chester and Ro Bin from triggering pressure plates? Using them to weigh down plates also shouldn't be possible, it feels like a glitch to me. Right now it's almost guaranteed for me to take atleast 1 dart whenever there are dart traps, and it has killed me more than one.

    submitted by /u/okmijn211
    [link] [comments]

    Houndious Shootious

    Posted: 18 May 2021 01:54 PM PDT

    AFTER 210 DAYS I FINALLY GOT MY HANDS ON ONE (a little late, but shhhhh). What would be some good ways to put it to use?

    submitted by /u/Daddy_Wahid
    [link] [comments]

    To u Winona players out there

    Posted: 18 May 2021 08:31 AM PDT

    How do u guys play her, what are some tricks and tips and how get I the required recourses for the turrets I mean holy shit it's much

    submitted by /u/Sufifix
    [link] [comments]

    Maxwell in Adventure Mode

    Posted: 18 May 2021 07:54 AM PDT

    Why doesn't he want Wilson to continue? Isn't Wilson freeing him the reason why he lured him into The Constant in the first place?

    submitted by /u/Dencos25
    [link] [comments]

    Don’t Starve Multiplayer? Will Klei Add to Mobile?

    Posted: 18 May 2021 08:41 PM PDT

    Will Klei entertainment release a multiplayer in don't starve? Because i want to play with random people

    submitted by /u/Consistent-Republic3
    [link] [comments]

    Tips for a beginner

    Posted: 18 May 2021 08:04 AM PDT

    I finally decided to get dst from steam and want to know how to survive, any tips? What strategy should I use, where should I set up a base, when should I stop gathering resources by and start planting by?

    submitted by /u/The_Troupe_Master
    [link] [comments]

    Was bored in class so i decided to make a custom weapon. Sorry for my handwriting tho! Im used to cursive.

    Posted: 18 May 2021 01:54 PM PDT

    Looking for someone to play with

    Posted: 18 May 2021 06:30 AM PDT

    Hey, really love this game but want someone to play with. I'm not good at it and only play for fun so only looking for someone who's ok with that

    submitted by /u/PineappleSammi
    [link] [comments]

    About meteors...

    Posted: 18 May 2021 01:28 PM PDT

    I'm new to dont starve rog any tips

    Posted: 18 May 2021 07:25 PM PDT

    Faster way to deal with treeguards

    Posted: 18 May 2021 05:03 AM PDT

    I want to rush the ruins but i also want to kill some treeguards first, however they take way too long to kill with normal weapons, anything i can do to make it faster?

    submitted by /u/DerpFern
    [link] [comments]

    [selfp] A beautiful video on the game !

    Posted: 18 May 2021 06:01 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment