• Breaking News

    Monday, April 19, 2021

    Don't Starve It's Monday Meme - April 19, 2021 - The day for all Don't Starve related memery!

    Don't Starve It's Monday Meme - April 19, 2021 - The day for all Don't Starve related memery!


    It's Monday Meme - April 19, 2021 - The day for all Don't Starve related memery!

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 05:01 PM PDT

    Today is the day you are allowed to post don't starve-related meme on /r/dontstarve so go wild!

    Remember to stay cordial and that the rules (including the spam rule) are still in place.

    If you are too busy today you can head to https://www.reddit.com/r/DSTmemes/ for even more Memes!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    PETS MINI BOSS in Don't Starve

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 08:24 AM PDT

    Is Wilbur a king without wealth?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 02:29 PM PDT

    Guys have you heard about the new Klei game?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 12:37 AM PDT

    Decided to draw Wilson

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 07:40 PM PDT

    A thingy I drew with the DST characters.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 02:54 PM PDT

    My Wendy Skin Collection Is Complete

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 09:43 AM PDT

    rate my base pls (im scared of dragonfly lol)

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 11:24 PM PDT

    Let me just save this messy world here before we reset the server (DST United States Endless)

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 06:19 PM PDT

    anti mob destruction mod?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 01:17 AM PDT

    are there any mods that remove mobs abilities to destroy items? i am not a fan of the mechanic.

    submitted by /u/latempestarii
    [link] [comments]

    i got my new youtube logo for @#me again on yt i took inspiration from @orangE

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 12:50 AM PDT

    I got called the f slur because i mained wes-

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 02:21 PM PDT

    is this what society has come to, like i get not liking wes, but like, wtf

    submitted by /u/Ikinrantaroamami
    [link] [comments]

    I need info & help

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 10:58 PM PDT

    Guys, I know it's a lot to ask, but does anyone know where I can contact a Klei dev so I can suggest my idea of mods to console so we can enjoy the Gorge & Forge if we had joined after the events. We all deserve to enjoy such an event. I would appreciate all the help I can get.

    submitted by /u/SourpineapplelO
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a mod that adds the gorge lighting effects into the base game?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 10:09 PM PDT

    Hey! I just got done playing a few rounds of Re-Gorgitated and realized that I really, really, like the lighting effects in the Gorge. Like how the grassy turf, evergreens, and such in the Gorge look different to grassy turf and evergreens in the normal base game.

    I tried looking around on the workshop for something that changed the lighting to this, but couldn't find anything. So if anyone knows about any mod that does something like this, could you tell me? Tysm!

    submitted by /u/Prismancy
    [link] [comments]

    Every character in one sentence.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 12:05 PM PDT

    Wilson: Even despite how many claim Wilson is the best overall character, the vast majority of his players dull the argument significantly.

    Willow: Scientists agree, your chances of getting banned the second you join a server increase by about 77% while playing willow.

    Wolfgang: his playerbase will likely cringe at their current playstyle years from now, but for now, they'll defend it to no end online.

    Wendy: odds are they'll either give you all the silk you want, or take all the flint you need.

    Wx: Letting a wx main eat your gears is probably as good a use as feeding it to a mole worm. Wicker: Having their best ability be split into two has caused their presence to drop through the floor.

    Woodie: Probably decent at the game, and will defend his place as the supreme wood gathering machine to no end.

    Wes: Imagine the highlight of your play through being the ability to craft a temporary walking cane.

    Maxwell: One day there will be a forest, the next 5 stacks of logs.

    Wigfrid: Most are probably like human mole worms that fail at killing raid bosses.

    Webber: If you tell them to move the spider nest, they'll tell you to move the base, then lose it when nobody helps them with winter since his spiders killed them all.

    Winona: The highlight of this character is another use for nitre.

    Warly: Given that all they are asked to do is make crockpot recipes and mix spices at base, most Wilson mains would be of more use as warly.

    Wilbur: say goodbye to kiting.

    Walani: The likelihood that someone who mains this character has played this game for more than 70 hours is quite low.

    Woodlegs: He May appear to suck, but once you realize he makes some of the greatest gear in the game renewable, he rockets to the top of the tier list.

    Wagstaff: the most interesting thing about this character is that he can be played in base don't starve.

    Wilba: This character will make you feel awesome, until you realize you how to someone go back to normal form after slamming an entire stack of monster meat.

    Wormwood: Spending 6 days to recover from one bad fight is pretty standard as this character.

    Wheeler: This character is somewhat overlooked, given they can solo any boss with a few stacks of the most basic resources.

    Wortox: the reason he never came to single player is likely because Klei realized how trivial he would make adventure mode.

    Wurt: One day, Klei asked themselves, "what if we made Winnie ugly as sin?"

    Walter: and the award for most random benefits goes to Walter!

    Warbucks: The most fitting character to hamlet that never came to be.

    submitted by /u/Mememanofcanada
    [link] [comments]

    i was thinking that the im meen song kinda fits maxwell i guess? idk this is just on a whim

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 05:08 PM PDT

    in what order, and when, should I fight the bosses?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 04:26 PM PDT

    the title says it all. I play DST btw.

    submitted by /u/TheIllusiveBadger
    [link] [comments]

    When does Sealnado spawn?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 03:30 PM PDT

    That's all

    submitted by /u/Gmantherandom2
    [link] [comments]

    I Was Ready For Him!

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 02:41 PM PDT

    I've been playing vanilla for over a year and I have never defeated the deerclopse. Actually I lie, I defeated him two days ago only to go insane and die of cold right after cos he torn my base apart. But I knew I could face him so I was ready

    I made jerky to keep up my sanity, I moved my camp so he couldn't ruin it. I made a big fire, and a miners hat, which made no sense cos I also made a football helmet, a ham bat, a tentacle spike and a spear. I was surrounded by tree guardians just in case and i sat in my new camp for 5 days and he never showed up!!!

    submitted by /u/MagicGlitterKitty
    [link] [comments]

    How do i use a seed for my world?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 09:51 AM PDT

    i dont see any place where i can type it in

    submitted by /u/stonks12345678
    [link] [comments]

    Do berry bushes regrow?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 03:01 AM PDT

    My friend and I play on an endless map and spent the majority of the summer in the caves after defeating the antlion, only coming up to check where a newly discovered entrance leads. When we want back to our base our whole berry farm was gone. Are we out of berries for good or do they have a regrowth mechanism? The wiki doesn't say anything about berry bush regrowth.

    submitted by /u/Bors24
    [link] [comments]

    any tips for don't starve pocket edition adventure mode

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 07:08 AM PDT

    I've been struggling adventure mode and i really want wes and maxwell

    submitted by /u/Jolly_Barracuda7810
    [link] [comments]

    RIP in peace to the 364 day world my Girlfriend and I spent so much time on.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 02:20 AM PDT

    We spent the past couple days making sure we had everything to get to the ancient archives. We spent so much time on the surface and exploring the ruins but never made time for the archives since we had yet to do the moon altar event for the gem. Well come to find out after powering up the archives and making sure all the centipedes were destroyed, our world had apparently generated without the fountains of knowledge.

    If I was on pc i would have just spawned them in but since my gf doesn't have a great laptop we play on ps4. So our only option is to create a whole new world and rush the archives maybe to make sure there is actually toilets down there. I don't know if I have the energy to start a new world though. I had just finished making my pig and bunnymen farms too.

    I was so excited to get to experience the new boss that is currently in the beta but I won't ever be able to on that world and I really dont feel like starting from scratch. What should I do?

    submitted by /u/Captain_Badname
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment