• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 18, 2021

    Don't Starve I streamed DS and asked my friend who’s new to the game and this is how he said beefalos in a nutshell

    Don't Starve I streamed DS and asked my friend who’s new to the game and this is how he said beefalos in a nutshell


    I streamed DS and asked my friend who’s new to the game and this is how he said beefalos in a nutshell

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 09:17 AM PDT

    I hit a bit of a special milestone today!

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 09:08 PM PDT

    I am nature destroyer

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 02:55 PM PDT

    Does My Current World Updates?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 12:16 AM PDT

    So for example i made a world before an update that adds new content in the world. Now after that update is live will my current world be updated to have the new content?

    submitted by /u/0Alka0
    [link] [comments]

    Glitch on switch

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 12:15 AM PDT

    I survived about 15 days with willow on Don't starve for the switch. i ended up dying in a cave to a tentacle thing bc I am still new to this game. i am at level 5 and about 200 XP away from unlocking a new character. and when I died I got 0 exp and when I checked the mourge it showed up that I survived 0 days. does anybody else have this problem?

    submitted by /u/Ben0nReddit
    [link] [comments]

    wormwood is watching the chaos and helping

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 12:08 AM PDT

    Just beat adventure mode for the first time today

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 07:35 AM PDT

    My friend is brand new do Don't Starve. What character should he play in DST (excluding willow)

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 07:10 AM PDT

    I can't change any of my resources settings to lots in don't starve giant edition on xbox one btw

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 09:32 PM PDT

    Chill server with friends

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 05:11 PM PDT

    So I usually just play this game really passive and just deal with the attacking bosses that come and attack the base. But because of that, we're really low on gold (gold boulders are scarce)

    I was thinking of going into the ruins to get supplies, gems, thulecite, and nightmare fuel. As a maxwell main, I don't really like the idea of exploring with maxwell (Im not good with kiting). I'm thinking to go as Wortox, I see so many people not suggesting to rebuild the ancient pseudoscience machine but I just don't want to go in deeper with more danger.

    submitted by /u/Limp_Championship_98
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone up for a game tonight?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 07:02 PM PDT

    Looking for some mates

    submitted by /u/Baptized_in_Salt
    [link] [comments]

    Needing Help finding a lost adventure mode mod

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 11:27 AM PDT

    I remember once playing a mod on Don't Starve (not Don't Starve Togheter, the single player one) that changed the adventure mode, i don't remember the exact name of the mod nor who made it but i really wanna know if someone else played that mod to find it another time.

    I remember it had a world that got harder every time you pick a teleportato part (like, recurses withered away each time you picked a part) and it instakilled you when you used commands.

    Also, i want to know if there's other mods like the one i played, i really want to know if it really existed or was just an weird fever dream i once had

    submitted by /u/Davi_Santus
    [link] [comments]

    Hey guys, how do you not lose your base?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 03:01 PM PDT

    I just got the game and started playing around and got to day 8 and died while searching for my lost base, how do you not lose it?

    submitted by /u/SirSkittles111
    [link] [comments]

    (Meta sort of) Could we get a stickied post or something for each forumn update that includes free points?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 03:01 PM PDT

    Just a thought really, but this sub is mostly just new players gaining knowledge from older players.

    I feel like we have the "space" to include a stickied post for all players to get some free stuff.

    No big deal if the rest of the sub feels otherwise.

    submitted by /u/Stankmonger
    [link] [comments]

    Im interested in getting Dont Starve together on ps4

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 06:30 PM PDT

    Its on sale, and i was wondering how active the servers/game are/is on playstation servers.

    submitted by /u/2018InANutshell
    [link] [comments]

    Spawn with Enlightenment instead of sanity, game crashes when walking about 3-5 screens from florid postern

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 12:15 PM PDT

    Video 1 (Spawning in to see that a command was not run to cause this): https://youtu.be/-lUg4Y6aLho

    Video 2 (Crash screen displaying what mods were enabled): https://youtu.be/5Z2zmbZge0M

    (Images and video wouldn't let me open both)

    Why could this be happening? I'm currently playing with a fresh copy of Don't Starve Together, on a world set to "Alone" with 1 player maximum. Never opened an online game. This happened 3 times. (2 from spawning and 1 from entering caves)

    submitted by /u/Sticklings
    [link] [comments]

    Deerclops hasn't spawned in my game

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 03:52 PM PDT

    I accidentally opened an icebox trap, then the winter came at day 14. Somehow the winter was still last at day 35 and now I'm at day 49. However, Deerclops hasn't spawned yet though the winter has been over. Does the trap cause this? Or the game does (I'm play single-player version)?

    submitted by /u/HMSNeptune
    [link] [comments]

    Cool boss spawns

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 12:00 PM PDT

    I've recently had some INSANE boss spawns. first there was a klaus sack spawning right next to the tall bird fortress. then (in a diff world) I had a treeguard setpeice spawn right next to dragon fly, which will be an intresting fight to watch. then I had a moosgoose spawn right next to a pigking so basically free a bunch of free meat and a feww moosgoose kill since pigs just took her out. then I had a diff moosegoose spawn right next to beequeen so that will be intresting too. idk but this seems like some intresting stuff

    submitted by /u/spikygummy
    [link] [comments]

    Im new to don't starve

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 02:29 AM PDT

    Im new to DS and just got switch version (with SW and RofG included), and the Hamlet DLC.
    - What are the key differences about playing Hamlet and Reign of Giants, as opposed to regular Don't Starve?
    - What character do you recommend?
    - Also, is Don't starve together better for single-player or should I stick to Don't starve and the DLC

    submitted by /u/Total_Organ_Failure
    [link] [comments]

    Do yall know a good mod that separates the collect button from the action button?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 09:54 AM PDT

    I wanna make a butterfly farm but dont wanna have to click on each butterfly wing, so having a bind that doesnt picks the flowers would be great

    submitted by /u/DerpFern
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment