• Breaking News

    Monday, April 12, 2021

    Don't Starve It's Monday Meme - April 12, 2021 - The day for all Don't Starve related memery!

    Don't Starve It's Monday Meme - April 12, 2021 - The day for all Don't Starve related memery!


    It's Monday Meme - April 12, 2021 - The day for all Don't Starve related memery!

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 05:01 PM PDT

    Today is the day you are allowed to post don't starve-related meme on /r/dontstarve so go wild!

    Remember to stay cordial and that the rules (including the spam rule) are still in place.

    If you are too busy today you can head to https://www.reddit.com/r/DSTmemes/ for even more Memes!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Look at all those chicken (send help)

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 09:40 AM PDT

    Webber sketches :D

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 03:51 PM PDT

    I know it's nothing special to most experienced players, but this is my first winter and I managed to defeat Deerclops with little to no healing items, (Only 2 Meat Jerkies and 4 Blue Caps), no cheese and I'm proud of myself!

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 09:13 AM PDT

    This face looks like he's in pure disgust

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 07:33 PM PDT

    Monday is ending where I live, hopefully it's started for the mods

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 12:41 AM PDT

    Updated public server stereotypes in 2021

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 10:31 AM PDT

    Desert base in DS RoG single player

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 12:06 PM PDT

    What are the advantages of building a desert base in ds rog? I know that a oasis base in DST its broken cuz u r immune to summer flame hazards, but I can't really find any info about the DS RoG single player. And they r different cuz iirc there isn't an oasis desert in ds rog. Any one can help me decide if i just go for the regular rabbits - beefalo base and spam flingomatics or if its worth basing in desert for summer in ds sigle player?

    submitted by /u/Sword_and_Shot
    [link] [comments]

    Game is afoot is a bit worse than before.

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 11:39 AM PDT

    So, I made it past archipelago, and made it game is afoot. There's more spiky bushes, and less grass. In other words, this chapter seems awfully like shit. What shall I do?

    submitted by /u/Mememanofcanada
    [link] [comments]

    Beefalo dying problem

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 03:48 PM PDT

    Hey guys, I've got a question - I'm playing the pocket edition and playing classic survival mode. If im lucky to find beefalos on the first day they are alive, during the night as well, but right after the new day starts they instantly die.

    Please can anybody tell me what's the problem and how can I save them? Thx

    submitted by /u/simogrey
    [link] [comments]

    Bearager and dynamite

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 03:35 PM PDT

    Hello! So I am currently trying to destroy bearager on DST, I have tenticle spike, ice staff, fire staff, lots of jerky, perogi and about 26 dynamite. I am having issues with the stack of dynamite either not doing any damage or only 200 damage together. Am I doing this incorrectly? Is the range on the dynamite so small that it's just not close enough or has the dynamite been nerfed or something?

    submitted by /u/XoieBaby
    [link] [comments]

    How do i deal with ruins

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 06:47 AM PDT

    I'm a willow main pls help

    submitted by /u/Lukkisuih
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get veggies with Wormwood?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 08:56 AM PDT

    Hi guys,

    How come I only get flowers with Wormwood when I plant seeds? Aren't fruits and veggies supposed to grow?

    submitted by /u/clemlorangina
    [link] [comments]

    Mystery cave boss

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 05:04 AM PDT

    While exploring the caves, I got one of those warning messages that tells you that a big boss is coming, and so I just ran away to the surface before an encounter. What would have been a possible encounter to have?

    submitted by /u/OneKnotBand
    [link] [comments]

    Archipelago is starting to worry me...

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 08:28 AM PDT

    I'm having trouble finding the wormholes and have only found one part. I've checked quite a bit of the three islands I've been to, but haven't found much. I need your help fam.

    submitted by /u/Mememanofcanada
    [link] [comments]

    Since Klei belongs to Tencent... does that mean the new character that is coming into the games is going to be behind some kind of real money payment?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 05:21 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment