• Breaking News

    Monday, April 5, 2021

    Don't Starve It's Monday Meme - April 05, 2021 - The day for all Don't Starve related memery!

    Don't Starve It's Monday Meme - April 05, 2021 - The day for all Don't Starve related memery!


    It's Monday Meme - April 05, 2021 - The day for all Don't Starve related memery!

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 05:01 PM PDT

    Today is the day you are allowed to post don't starve-related meme on /r/dontstarve so go wild!

    Remember to stay cordial and that the rules (including the spam rule) are still in place.

    If you are too busy today you can head to https://www.reddit.com/r/DSTmemes/ for even more Memes!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    A friend asked me to draw this, so have some low quality webber.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 05:58 PM PDT

    How do you make a Beefalo Pen?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 02:42 AM PDT

    Making an 'easy mode' world

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 03:22 AM PDT

    Basically I'm playing DST with people who rarely play video games and little kids, what settings should i do to make the game more forgiving without being too easy.

    submitted by /u/YaBoiFinny1
    [link] [comments]

    What should I put in this empty space? I'm not sure what else my base really needs. (There's grass and twigs right below that row of berry bushes.) Any suggestions?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 07:32 PM PDT

    Clockwork setpiece?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 10:54 PM PDT

    I found a lot of Bishops in the marsh biome, is this some kind of set piece? I came out with 30 gears and 7 purple gems

    submitted by /u/Xxcreeper503xx
    [link] [comments]

    I got my first legit Dfly kill! Didn't even need any of my healing

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 06:03 AM PDT

    Looking for art

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 04:24 PM PDT

    Looking for art

    Hey, Found this cool art. I want to find it in high resolution, if someone knows something about share please. Thanks

    https://preview.redd.it/551xvyzcq8r61.png?width=605&format=png&auto=webp&s=3dc5cbe0ff7a4bea2f98ffefbf995270175ef1c5

    submitted by /u/sy1ntexx
    [link] [comments]

    I hate adventure mode so much

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 07:37 PM PDT

    All I want to do is unlock that dapper prick, only for it to be ridiculous. I have tried over, and over, and over again, and I can't past chapter two without getting killed, aka the game fucking me over. This is like punch out levels of hard, but at least with that there's a way to become better, and cheese. Nothing such here. It doesn't matter what you do, that random number generator will screw you over, with no cheese to speak of. And before you say console commands, if those can be done on switch, please, do tell, I'd love to be able to have this over with.

    submitted by /u/Mememanofcanada
    [link] [comments]

    A spider I made in paint 3D

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 07:20 AM PDT

    Any way to keep bees stuck in an area?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 02:30 PM PDT

    I've placed some fences around my bee farm and they just fly over it. I haven't gotten the time to build stone walls to test or get anything else.

    submitted by /u/Pickled-Cucumbers
    [link] [comments]

    I need help on Shipwrecked Switch.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 04:40 PM PDT

    I keep on dying. I need some tips on characters and seasons. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/HELPMEPLEASEAAAAAAAH
    [link] [comments]

    Guys, I just want some help here (I really need it!), do you have any advice of how to survive longer than day ten? Maybe one problem is that i start a farm at day 4-7...

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 10:12 AM PDT

    Don’t Starve Performance on Macbook M1

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 01:39 PM PDT

    Hello! I am looking into buying into the apple silicon macbooks. I love DST and not being able to play on these laptops would be a deal breaker for me. Does anyone have any experience playing the game on the M1 macbooks? If so, I would love to hear how the game plays and runs on the device, thank you ia!

    submitted by /u/ttokyoo
    [link] [comments]

    Come join me on twitch and play don't starve with me :)

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 01:32 PM PDT

    Watch kryptmonster44 with me on Twitch! https://www.twitch.tv/kryptmonster44?sr=a

    submitted by /u/zeldaking420
    [link] [comments]

    So exactly how rare is spawning next to a ruins immediately on day 1?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 10:07 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment