• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 4, 2021

    Don't Starve Hi guys, I just finished this commission of Chester and I thought you'd like :)

    Don't Starve Hi guys, I just finished this commission of Chester and I thought you'd like :)


    Hi guys, I just finished this commission of Chester and I thought you'd like :)

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 10:31 AM PDT

    My first ever trip into the ruins was a success!

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 02:58 PM PDT

    Just beat dragon fly on for the first time! Ran out of dark swords so I had to grab grass and make a spear with the nearby materials but I did it!

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 06:21 PM PDT

    Wheres lunar? (Wes)

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 06:53 PM PDT

    Who should i choose

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 07:32 PM PDT

    I finally got enough spools to get Wortox, Wurt, orb woodworm.

    But i cant choose and i need help choosing, come to my rescue reddit!

    submitted by /u/Western_Men
    [link] [comments]

    Discord.gg

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 02:19 AM PDT

    Want a discord to track achievements and advancements? Send a DM to get link, and get ready to meet a community in no time!

    submitted by /u/Strict-String-369
    [link] [comments]

    Getting bored of the game easily

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 09:42 PM PDT

    Okay so, I only have about a hundred hours in this game and it's really just because I keep making multiple worlds when I am unhappy with my current one.

    I really love the idea of this game but when I find myself actually playing it I find it a bit tedious to keep doing the same thing over and over again, and I keep getting stressed out when I make a mistake. I try to not do this but everytime I just find myself either dying or quitting due to a mistake that I've made.

    I have barely scratched the surface of this game, (the most I've made it to is Summer), I really really want to keep playing this game because it sounds really fun but once I actually do I immediately get bored.

    TL;DR - Want to play DST because it seems fun, but I immediately get bored, need advice.

    submitted by /u/ThatOneChez
    [link] [comments]

    Why is this happening?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 10:18 PM PDT

    Wes harvesting resources slower now is just tedious and should be changed to normal

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 10:05 PM PDT

    I understand that he's supposed to be a hard character, but there's a difference between difficulty and just being slower and boring. If they wanted him to have a harvesting related downside, they could've made him use up more durability of tools instead of just making him a more boring and slow character (in regards to that one specific con). Who wants to spend more time resource gathering? Why couldn't they've put an actual interesting con that changed something more interesting?

    submitted by /u/Agoodusern4me
    [link] [comments]

    frog rain and deerclops don't spawn?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 05:44 PM PDT

    i was playing with a friend but deerclops didn't spawn in winter

    and frog rain didn't spawn either then i made my world and they didn't spawn then either

    submitted by /u/Foongus-fan
    [link] [comments]

    Ok so I’m tooting my own horn

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 08:28 PM PDT

    But I just had insane luck like fucking luckiest guy fucking alive luck. First I got some grass and logs, killed some beefalo and got two horns and 9 beefalo wool, killed 3 beefalo. Then went too swamp and got 67% dark sword, 2 spots, spike, and 6 gears. Also find lunar island connected to main island. I call that some pretty good luck. Also got someone other stuff but I'm to lazy to write it down. Also all in 3 days so

    submitted by /u/IYeetBabiesLolDabs
    [link] [comments]

    will walls stop Krampus?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 02:14 PM PDT

    if I were to surround my base with stone walls will they be able to stop Krampus?

    submitted by /u/brunobroccoli
    [link] [comments]

    Cave and Ruin Questions

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 06:57 PM PDT

    Hello! I've been playing dst for about a year now, but pacing myself very slowly in this game out of fear and usually redoing a world after like day 80.

    The caves and ruins are very scary for me but I've decided I actually want to explore them a lot more instead of just watching videos of people in them, and it's a really big goal of mine to actually craft thulecite items.

    I feel like I have a pretty good understanding of how I need to prepare for the ruins and everything, but I just wanted to ask what some good food and healing items would be for me down there? I'm thinking about going Wigfrid, and was just curious how you guys manage not running out of food or it all spoiling while you're down in the ruins for a while? I feel like it's something quite obvious and I'm just blanking, but any help or fun tips you may have would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks! :D

    submitted by /u/ShadowTail101
    [link] [comments]

    When to plant pinecones

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 11:13 AM PDT

    I'm just wondering about how many days before Autumn should I plant pinecones so that they are fully grown for Bearger when he comes.

    submitted by /u/NoBrowThomas
    [link] [comments]

    Extremely long world generation time (CONSOLE)

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 01:07 PM PDT

    I play on the PS4 and since the Wes rework update, creating a world and it generating takes up to 15 minutes for me. I'm currently writing this as the time for my world generation is at 7 minutes and counting.

    It used to be like 30 sec to one min time for me but now it takes forever.

    I was wondering if anyone else has this and if there is a solution?

    submitted by /u/bennenoh
    [link] [comments]

    Wait.. Butterflies drop butter?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 10:36 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment