• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 15, 2021

    Don't Starve Fan art of Willow by my cousin Heily!

    Don't Starve Fan art of Willow by my cousin Heily!


    Fan art of Willow by my cousin Heily!

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 08:56 PM PDT

    Day 59 I had two coconades I found the calendar with the second

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 10:47 AM PDT

    what

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 06:08 PM PDT

    When I try to update the game it always says this. Is there a way to fix it?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 06:19 PM PDT

    Anything to add? Change something?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 12:03 AM PDT

    Me, trying to survive shipwrecked.

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 12:34 AM PDT

    What is a good place for a shipwrecked base?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 11:25 PM PDT

    Warbucks rework idea to bring him back

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 02:32 AM PDT

    So we all miss warbucks, the deleted character and one reason to delete him was "he's uninspired" wich was true because his drawback was almost the same as wagstaff's and warly's. So I have made a rework idea to make him inspired.

    1. Blunderbuss: the blunderbuss becomes uncraftable for all characters and it becomes warbucks' special item like willow's lighter
    2. Every time warbucks spends money, he loses sanity. Like if he spends 20 oincs, he loses 20 sanity, and when he spends 200 oincs he loses 200 sanity. This can make him crazy easily because his main sanity source is the money itself
    3. The money and the food feature is unchanged but he loses the durability bonus
    4. He can highlight safe areas where dart ztaps won't hit him and spear traps won't activate like by holding the magnifying glass or something.
    5. He won't start with the ball pein hammer and the magnifying glass anymore
    submitted by /u/StatisticianPure2804
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best character (everything included e.g design)

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 02:00 PM PDT

    My favourite is Webber personally

    submitted by /u/Significant-Ninja439
    [link] [comments]

    how do i enable vsync

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 03:09 PM PDT

    please help me

    submitted by /u/SnooHabits8177
    [link] [comments]

    Don't starve fashion r/DSTfashionadvice

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 07:17 AM PDT

    r/DSTfashionadvice

    Some days ago I was looking for a fashion reddit or place where I can see other players outfits and cosmetics and I found a little subreddit for just that But the subreddit is pretty much dead and I would like if some of you want to share their outfits and comsetics just to try to revive it. Thanks in advance :)

    r/DSTfashionadvice

    submitted by /u/geizlodei
    [link] [comments]

    How do I enable all the DLC at once ? It only lets me select one

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 01:25 PM PDT

    Skin Sketch

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 02:55 PM PDT

    Why do kolafants only make one poopy when in tiny cage?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 02:13 PM PDT

    Do I have to make it bigger or just move him whenever I can

    submitted by /u/Gmantherandom2
    [link] [comments]

    How do i change the main title screen in the DS singleplayer version?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 09:07 AM PDT

    I have all the dlcs but only the hamlet one shows up, when in my opinion the shipwrecked title screen is better and it has music that doesn't drive me insane everytime i hear it for more than 10 seconds

    submitted by /u/Amarelows
    [link] [comments]

    Wormwood Blossom Buff

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 05:38 PM PDT

    So I know wormwood now has an effect on plants when he is blossoming but can't seem to find out what that effect is? Do plants just two faster if he walks by?

    submitted by /u/ebbo225
    [link] [comments]

    Maxwell tips

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 05:02 PM PDT

    After trying out most of the DST characters, I only have a few left. Maxwell is one I have been scared to try due to the low health. Are there any tips for playing as Maxwell? Also, are there any good tutorials/playthroughs on youtube? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/TheIllusiveBadger
    [link] [comments]

    cheats on ps4?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 12:19 PM PDT

    can I cheat on ps4

    (don't starve together)

    I wanna heal my friend.

    submitted by /u/Sure-One3738
    [link] [comments]

    Can u use the console baking thing on the Nintendo switch version?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 03:13 PM PDT

    I'm wondering and when I say the console I mean the thing that lets you change things like a developer. Thanks in advance for all answers!

    submitted by /u/DropTheCouch
    [link] [comments]

    Silk wont drop

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 07:35 AM PDT

    Is it normal for spiders not to drop silk when killed with traps? in DST

    submitted by /u/hot_1ce
    [link] [comments]

    Can somebody please answer my question?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 12:46 PM PDT

    If a dody doy is in a 9x9 space and i give it no food will it survive ?

    submitted by /u/meitsadavdavidbingss
    [link] [comments]

    How exactly does Klaus' loot stash spawn?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 03:19 AM PDT

    Some youtubers talk about it having set spawn points but I wanna know how many and if it has a chance to spawn in teh same spot

    submitted by /u/TheRealTrigan
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment