• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 31, 2021

    Don't Starve Wish a Happy bday to Walter. A boy that never stops talking.

    Don't Starve Wish a Happy bday to Walter. A boy that never stops talking.


    Wish a Happy bday to Walter. A boy that never stops talking.

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 02:41 PM PDT

    Walter!

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 04:54 AM PDT

    45 day base

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 02:48 PM PDT

    Please help - some glitch on my Xbox 1 files?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 09:40 PM PDT

    not sure where to base

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 04:09 PM PDT

    Do people turn off smoldering for mega base?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 07:38 PM PDT

    I was watching demonRebuilt on youtube, he seems to have no ice flingo anywhere except for plants to prevent plant withering. Just wonder did he turn off smoldering? is this a common thing people do?

    submitted by /u/breezing_windy
    [link] [comments]

    wortox farms

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 05:54 PM PDT

    what farms should i make for wortox? i would do butterfly but thats not effective in the winter, whats a good substitute for a pig farm? couldnt find anything on this anywhere else so figured I'd ask

    submitted by /u/anxietypluscaffine
    [link] [comments]

    Can't host caves in DST?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 03:32 PM PDT

    Not trying to create dedicated server. Can create regular forest world, but get the "server encountered problem try again later" problem on trying. Reinstalled, verified files, idk what else to do pls halp

    submitted by /u/a5leepingbaby
    [link] [comments]

    A twitch drop bug

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 11:11 AM PDT

    Hi, i claimed the lighting rod skin the 3/25, and i didnt get the skin at the moment, y play on ps4, someone can help me?

    submitted by /u/Granco_
    [link] [comments]

    Repeating Console commands

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 02:45 PM PDT

    I'm trying to clear some headstones out of my moon base area, I forgot the key used to fill the command bar with the previous command, someone remind me what it is

    submitted by /u/MaybeItsNeon
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t joint any servers

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 12:58 PM PDT

    Can't join any servers

    I downloaded dst 3 days ago and just played duos at home. Now I decided to get the trail for the game pass to join some serves & play online. Unfortunately I can't join any, I get the connection error sign telling me to try it again. But I can host my own servers, if that's any hint. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/cram1999
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment