• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 28, 2021

    Don't Starve Finally made it to day 1000

    Don't Starve Finally made it to day 1000


    Finally made it to day 1000

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 05:18 AM PDT

    Soon....

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 12:34 AM PDT

    New to DS how could I have avoided this?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 09:08 PM PDT

    pierogis are done

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 01:58 AM PDT

    Dragon pie

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 01:46 AM PDT

    Wortox

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 01:45 AM PDT

    Tips for adventure mode?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 07:43 PM PDT

    So I'm attempting to unlock maxwell, and this doing adventure mode as wheeler, and for my past few attempts, have been trying to rush it through. I've only made it to chapter two twice, but almost did so as woodie once, on king of winter no less. Ideally, the chapters would go in this order: cold reception, archipelago, the game is afoot, two worlds, then darkness, obviously. I know the steps that would need to be taken to prepare for world five, I just think it's the rushing causing the issues, due to me simply not being stellar at this game. Of you have any helpful info, it would be greatly appreciated. Also, I have heard of a glitch from a video by slasher342, known for his meme filled guides, where he activated the wooden thing, started the next chapter, was still at the wooden thing, activated it again, And proceeded, skipping an entire chapter. If that could just work four time over until the epilogue, it would be an easy victory.

    submitted by /u/Mememanofcanada
    [link] [comments]

    What characters should I play for a new and exciting experience?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 05:11 PM PDT

    So I have been playing DST solo for about 6 months now and I have played several characters. I have done runs as Wendy, Warly, Wickerbottom, and Walter. I am looking for a character who has a unique aspect of gameplay. I also have spun Wurt, Wartox, and Wormwood if that matters. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/TheIllusiveBadger
    [link] [comments]

    How to attack faster after eating

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 02:06 PM PDT

    Hello all,

    I am unaware if this is known or not but I thought I would share just incase it isn't but you can massively speed up the eating animation when face tanking a mob and it is rather simple in fact. Simply just spam the F key rather then holding it when you begin eating and it will practically split the eating animation in half, I believe you can walk to the side as well but I'm unsure. I could not find anywhere online mentioning this and I was watching Jazzy kill deerclops and noticed he was unaware of this piece of tech.

    Hope this helps someone.

    submitted by /u/National_Flight_5110
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 Don't Starve Together is not saving our worlds

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 04:32 PM PDT

    Hi,
    So I've played Don't Starve on my computer before, and recently my family bought it on the ps4 but it's not saving any of our worlds. We go to the "Host Game" section, click "New World", load it all up but when we Disconnect (even if we haven't died) the world is not there in the "Host Game" section and the only option is to make a New World. The oddest thing is that, if you click "New World" and set up a world to play it, it sometimes loads up the world and has you play there. It's really weird and annoying because we can't choose what world to play or really make any progress past one sessions. We've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, changing a bunch of world settings and nothings working. If anyone knows how to fix this it'd be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/julesohjulian
    [link] [comments]

    Dumb question: does Dfly desert also have sandstorms?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 09:35 PM PDT

    I'm a little confused

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 02:00 PM PDT

    So guys, me and some other friends were interested in buying Don't Starve Together, but when I opened Steam, some question arised. So I noticed that DST is like stand alone from the base game, so what the point of buying the base game? Does it include any of the dlcs that were released for the base game?

    submitted by /u/Echatl
    [link] [comments]

    Split screen on PS4 not working

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 12:46 PM PDT

    I can't get the split screen two-player option on my PS4 to work. Both controllers are logged in to PS on different accounts (one controller is lit up red, the other blue). I'm supposed to hit the 'option' button on the second controller to bring up split-screen mode, but it does nothing. Any ideas on how to solve this issue? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/javoza
    [link] [comments]

    Where did my sea go?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Woodlegs Question

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 06:15 AM PDT

    I really like the look of woodlegs as a character but never managed to find the volcano. I was wondering that if I get 1 key and socket it the die, will that key still be socketed next save or do I have to get all of them back? I'm scared of getting them all then getting sniped by a dragoon or something stupid since that normally happens. Thanks for any help.

    submitted by /u/Synaptic_Tervigon
    [link] [comments]

    Im a new player

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 04:32 AM PDT

    So uh yeah im a new player and all I know what to do is to gather flint and sapling thingies and nothing else so can someone explain what to do

    submitted by /u/Lolbenad
    [link] [comments]

    What is the gift rate and is there a way to exploit it and make it go faster

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 08:55 AM PDT

    Title, I want spools fast and I don't want to pay a dime for them. What is the rate so I know when to stop farming.

    I've also heard of some people glitching it out though, so I was wondering if there's a way to do that controllably.

    submitted by /u/brixalot10
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment