• Breaking News

    Monday, February 15, 2021

    Don't Starve It's Monday Meme - February 15, 2021 - The day for all Don't Starve related memery!

    Don't Starve It's Monday Meme - February 15, 2021 - The day for all Don't Starve related memery!


    It's Monday Meme - February 15, 2021 - The day for all Don't Starve related memery!

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 05:01 PM PST

    Today is the day you are allowed to post don't starve-related meme on /r/dontstarve so go wild!

    Remember to stay cordial and that the rules (including the spam rule) are still in place.

    If you are too busy today you can head to https://www.reddit.com/r/DSTmemes/ for even more Memes!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    My girlfriend made me the best Valentine's Day card

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 12:08 PM PST

    An Imagery of a "Wigfrid battle"

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 07:29 PM PST

    I saw someone posting their cute Wigfrid Valentines Card here, have my blursed Wormwood card for the occasion.

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 01:50 PM PST

    Error when game opens. Haven’t installed any mods barely played the game. Pls help :(

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 07:12 PM PST

    Found 4 treegaurds chilling next to this Miner Boon. In the desert.

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 07:04 PM PST

    Lady Luck has smiled upon me.

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 01:57 PM PST

    I turned Pearl's Island into a Farm

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 01:05 PM PST

    Farms in caves

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 06:40 PM PST

    The New Farm can be make in caves ?,Because I plan to plant dragon fruit in Summer

    submitted by /u/Fast_Consideration43
    [link] [comments]

    [DST] Having a hard time getting Dragon Fruit. Is it normal?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 08:34 AM PST

    A question

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 01:16 AM PST

    I just stared playing the game, and know nothing about it. And I'm trying to build a farm, but I don't have the food tab. Does anyone know why I don't? And if so, how do I get it?

    submitted by /u/Eddddies
    [link] [comments]

    No drops after 7 hours

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 01:00 AM PST

    I was watching a dst streamer for the crystalline beehive yesterday and today. At one point the "drops are enabled" text has disappeared when I had around 5:30 hours watched and now I have 7 hours and I didn't get anything. Is it possible that suddenly the drops have been disabled, even though it always resets on Thursdays?

    submitted by /u/Princcraft
    [link] [comments]

    My summer problem

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 12:53 AM PST

    hello during the summer i didnt collect ice to make flingomatic and i plan to make a base at desert can my base burn in desert? (Sorry for my bad english)

    submitted by /u/Menzzos
    [link] [comments]

    Quick question

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 04:13 PM PST

    Where would be the best place to make the starting base and why? Ive been making the base near bees areas so I can start bee farms right away as well as getting them berry bushes and trees for a "crafted" farm as well but I dont know if thats a good option or if there is an even better one. Ive played before and Ive survived all of the 4 seasons along with some cave exploring tho I havent killed all of the bosses (returning player).

    submitted by /u/Lotus2g
    [link] [comments]

    Spring help?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 02:00 PM PST

    After several attempts, I have officially made it to spring! I don't know what to do. I have an eyebrella, and that's it. Tips would be great. Also, what are the most common killers and how can I avoid them.

    submitted by /u/TheIllusiveBadger
    [link] [comments]

    I want to play a passive production type character. Which one should I play?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 07:48 PM PST

    I am a big fan of passive production support :D

    Which is basically me building some kind of a base where I can rest and produce stuff. I have modded characters but sadly you can't play them everywhere. So I decided to learn basic characters. May you recommend me some?

    Wormwood (I don't have yet) - He from what I know can plant for free, can make traps as well as armor with a special damage reflect. Also he can eat monster meat.

    Wurt - Make a Fish kingdom! :D

    Webber - Spiders are a very weak ally. And pig hatting is a pain. It's all an issue of him actually setting down his farm. But to be honest, when set up. He can provide anything for himself. Food (monster meat), Sanity (hat), and healing (glands). He also has a beard.

    Wendy - I am sorry for including her. But recently I started playing more and more of her. Maybe I don't need any of those production lines and just a good familiar to help me in need :)

    Also thanks for reading :D

    submitted by /u/unsocial_thoughts
    [link] [comments]

    There's is Only 1 statue??

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 01:11 PM PST

    With Chester being the first ever moon resonant character, you think they'll get some cool new stuff coming with The Return of Them ?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 05:58 PM PST

    With Chester being the first ever moon resonant character, you think they'll get some cool new stuff coming with The Return of Them ?

    Chester basically has always had connections to the moon with his full moon transformations making him connected to the moon from the very beginning

    Do you guys think maybe they'll get some new powers or maybe we find out where they came from ?

    MAYBE THE EYE BONE IS ONE OF THEM ?

    ARE THEY METHEUS ?

    WHAT IF HE EATS THE MYSTERIOUS ENERGY AND BECOMES GOD ?

    who knows...

    Id like to know you guyses thoughts~ ^w^

    https://preview.redd.it/jucd7hqisjh61.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=aaf034f08548164803066d67e0664cd12256a295

    submitted by /u/Newton_Zephyr
    [link] [comments]

    Quick question on wurt

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 08:05 AM PST

    Does wurt lose his equipped item when wet?

    submitted by /u/Giamborghini
    [link] [comments]

    Question about using the geometric placement mod. Is there a way I can rotate this grid to my current axle?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 12:57 PM PST

    4 player character combos

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 04:45 AM PST

    Hi, me (wigfrid) and my friend (wx-78) want to play with 2 beginners. So I want to ask are there some cool character combos for 4 players? We don't have to play our characters.

    submitted by /u/Zuzik47
    [link] [comments]

    so i accidentally broke the last hutch clay figure i was making for my friend, i had to restart lol. i think it looks kinda better then my first go

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 05:23 PM PST

    so i accidentally broke the last hutch clay figure i was making for my friend, i had to restart lol. i think it looks kinda better then my first go

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 05:21 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment