• Breaking News

    Friday, February 19, 2021

    Don't Starve It's Meme Friday - February 19, 2021 - The day for all Don't Starve related memery!

    Don't Starve It's Meme Friday - February 19, 2021 - The day for all Don't Starve related memery!


    It's Meme Friday - February 19, 2021 - The day for all Don't Starve related memery!

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 05:01 PM PST

    Today is the day you are allowed to post don't starve-related meme on /r/dontstarve so go wild!

    Remember to stay cordial and that the rules (including the spam rule) are still in place.

    If you are too busy today you can head to https://www.reddit.com/r/DSTmemes/ for even more Memes!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I'm sorry for making this

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 01:09 PM PST

    They should’ve done “Silence and Violence”

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 09:06 PM PST

    Something that happened awhile ago

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 02:38 AM PST

    Wheeler's love for adventure is only rivaled by her love of cats

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 08:55 AM PST

    Wilson Themed Scout Loadout For TF2 ( Inspired By The 2 DST Promo Items )

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 03:40 PM PST

    Can you give me wortox tips?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 02:39 AM PST

    For example how do you deal with sanity, what do you eat, when dou you soul hop (for kiting or just for exploration?)

    submitted by /u/Giamborghini
    [link] [comments]

    No rock biome how to I get nitre?

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 10:32 PM PST

    DST on PS4 - Overworld vs Underground distances.

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 01:42 AM PST

    Okay, so last night was the first time I noticed that you can go down one sinkhole, and come up in another... (We've been playing DST for a while, but are still noobs with the caves).

    But what surprised me, is that in the caves, the exits were about 3 screens distance from each other... Whereas on the Overground, the sinkhole entrances were 10+ screens away from each other.

    I've tried googling to figure out how it works, but with the difference between how DS plays and how DST plays, added to the possible differences of the console version... I'm just getting no straight answers.

    It seems like it works the same way it does in Minecraft with the Nether.

    Can someone please explain it, or just point me in the right direction.

    submitted by /u/mewk69
    [link] [comments]

    Petition to add bows

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 12:52 AM PST

    Petition to add bows to don't starve

    submitted by /u/the_elitedefender
    [link] [comments]

    Is negative percent normal?

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 06:33 AM PST

    Just got the game any tips?

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 09:43 PM PST

    Hi I just got don't starve and have no idea what I'm doing please help. I found a stone thing surrounded by pig heads on poles can anybody tell me what that is along with any other tips about the game.

    submitted by /u/Tyson_the_nugget
    [link] [comments]

    No rocky biome how do I get bites?

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 09:04 PM PST

    The title says it all

    submitted by /u/Jayitkillme2
    [link] [comments]

    Twitch Drops Hiatus

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 12:44 PM PST

    Progress so far.

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 03:58 PM PST

    Hey, I'm just here to ask how my progress is doing so far in comparison to other more experienced players. This is my second serious world, where in the first I had done probably half of what I've done in this world, only dying before the Klaus fight as I went afk for a bit and came back to the world resetting, haha, that was tragic, losing all that progress to Charlie. But now, I'm currently 273 days in with the surface world explored completely, lunar island found and the altar made there, pearls island in progress, just getting more cookie cutter shells to finish her home. I'm spawn killing Bee Queen and have beaten Klaus, though it was a tough fight, and am currently aiming for beating the Dragonfly.

    I had completely explored my underground, but have had to reset it as there were no Ancient Pseudoscience stations, complete or broken, nor any clockwork parts or splumonkeys in my caves, which was just perplexing. So I have had to reset my underground completely and have found the ruins once again, planning on venturing the rest of the caves during Summer as Winter has once again begun in the Constant. I am nowhere close to starving and have hundreds of pieces of big, small and monster jerky in over like 15 Bundling wraps (it was kinda sad how Klaus dropped no Krampus sack and what he did drop were Waxing Papers... yeah, go figure with my luck anyway). Plan to kill him again this Winter as sticking to a basic backpack is limiting.

    After I explore the ruins post Summer and obtain a magiluminesence and fight the Dfly next August, what should be my goal? I'm aware as to how to get to the Fuelwreaver & fight him, so should I aim to defeat the Shadow Clockworks first? Or do more research as to how to fight that clone of him, the weaker variant? Sorry for this dumb post, which most of you probably are cringing at, I just kinda need some guidance as to what I should do.

    submitted by /u/LoneStarver
    [link] [comments]

    My friend just drew this and we're very new to the game :>

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 06:10 AM PST

    I’m fairly new to Dont Starve Together, and after giving each character a try (at least 1 attempt) I made a detailed tier list. This might be a controversial list, but i’m still new so I’m open to criticism on why I’m wrong.

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 09:11 PM PST

    More save slots ps4?

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 04:13 PM PST

    Is there a reason we get so few save slots? It was o.k. when it was don't starve w rog, and even do able w shipwreck... but now w hamlet I am having to delete my favorite worlds from long ago. I know you can combine if you start on hamlet, but you can't go to hamlet from an old world. As a new player to hamlet, I may or may not want to permanently combine a new hamlet world w an old rog world. I can't have room for mistakes or try out new characters etc without dying or uploading an old save.

    submitted by /u/OhthePinksanity
    [link] [comments]

    Is don’t starve worth getting on the psvita?

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 02:25 PM PST

    Is don't starve worth getting on the psvita In this current age?

    submitted by /u/TheeOuris
    [link] [comments]

    Characters

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 02:16 PM PST

    Hello, i am new player in DTS and i want to find Best character for playing. I like challange, but im still new and i dont know much mechanics. What is most usefull character for DST? Ty

    submitted by /u/Syky16
    [link] [comments]

    Does Giant Edition allow multiplayer online

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 02:04 PM PST

    Can floatsam be found in hamlet?

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 12:49 PM PST

    So a bit of context as to what's going on, I wanted to connect all 3 dlcs in one world and I'm currently stuck in hamlet, and for whatever reason, the 2nd city isnt on the 2nd island (maybe it's on Bfbs island but idk). So is there a way to connect to shipwrecked from hamlet or am I kinda skrewed?

    (I'm on switch so spawning anything in with console is right out.)

    submitted by /u/hereto_observe
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment