• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 12, 2021

    Don't Starve Title:i made it ,now knex recreations cause i cant build much in lego anymore(dont have right peices)

    Don't Starve Title:i made it ,now knex recreations cause i cant build much in lego anymore(dont have right peices)


    Title:i made it ,now knex recreations cause i cant build much in lego anymore(dont have right peices)

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 02:34 PM PST

    Do your job, ball slave

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 06:11 AM PST

    Food can be art,right?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 11:45 PM PST

    Title:i tried to recreate it,everything was good,till the head

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 11:56 AM PST

    Favourite character. Love this funky lil bot.

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 06:19 AM PST

    The armory

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 10:43 PM PST

    Wilson is Sonic confirmed.

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 05:46 AM PST

    Just killed my first dragonfly!!! im so happy

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 02:49 AM PST

    A question from a Warly main.

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 10:40 PM PST

    I'm still quite inexperienced at the game. I am practicing year 1 survival and am planning to fight Klaus early in the year. But to make things easier I wonder if I can use volt goat jelly to my advantage. As the loot stash despawns 1-3 days into spring and there's usually rain during the transition between winter and spring, is it viable to fight Klaus during that time or even after Spring starts? If so why have I never seen anyone do this? This seems like a very good plan for the tempo of the run to me, since one can spend the rest of the spring to kill Bee Queen.

    submitted by /u/HotdogHenry_
    [link] [comments]

    After a year... We finally did it.

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 04:08 AM PST

    How long on average does it take to get the celestial orb?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 06:01 PM PST

    I am on day 215 and have been waiting for the smooth boulder to spawn for about 100 days and still haven't seen it. Is there any way to find it?

    submitted by /u/Fearsomejack
    [link] [comments]

    I cant defeat crabking

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 11:48 AM PST

    i put pearl's pearl and 8 purple gems. everytime he heals up im unable to cancel his animation wich results to him getting all of his hp back. how do i defeat him?

    submitted by /u/stonks12345678
    [link] [comments]

    What are these?! Taken over my camp da bastards

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 08:59 AM PST

    Do Hippopotamooses react to the death of fellow pond denizens?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 12:35 PM PST

    Hey my starving friends, today I played a session of DS HAM which ended very short since two Hippos killed me unexpected after I attacked a Porcupine close to them. I play on the Switch so it could be that I accidentally attacked them instead but for me it didn't look like it. Can someone report if they experienced something similar? Do Hippos react and attack if they see you attacking something close to them?

    submitted by /u/Nini-hime
    [link] [comments]

    King of winter. Cant find some peices.

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 12:33 PM PST

    I am doing adventure mode and I cant find the platform and the metal potato. I have looked through basically every sing area and have not found them yet. The divining rod does not go off of its noise that means nothing is in range. Can I get some help or tips on how to find the remaining 2 peices

    submitted by /u/BlockehGee
    [link] [comments]

    Rare and Beneficial World Features

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 11:57 AM PST

    So in RoG we have stuff like pig torches and mushroom rings and reed traps and killer bee cities and even a very rare wormhole tunnel island right?

    I started playing SW as someone who played a lot of RoG years ago and I have this one game that has a fairly small island with MANY mushrooms of all three types and I later started another and found no such island in the whole world so far despite finding every island there is to find maybe. Have you found an island like that on SW before and are there any other features like this in SW that you recommend I keep an eye out for if I'm going to be world jumping? Feel free to mention Hamlet as well even if I have not played that one yet.

    submitted by /u/AncientNostalgia
    [link] [comments]

    looking for friends

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 11:36 AM PST

    I'm looking for a buddie to friend on steam and play don't starve together

    submitted by /u/sandrifter
    [link] [comments]

    what how

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 06:33 AM PST

    I have an question(maybe it's a dumb one)

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 05:52 AM PST

    I was playing in a local only world(no friends to play) and i got a chest that needed science machine to open. How did i get these? It is for doing something specific or just playing?

    submitted by /u/Um_Zumano_Jojofag
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment