• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 28, 2021

    Don't Starve Is this a treeguard in the wild?

    Don't Starve Is this a treeguard in the wild?


    Is this a treeguard in the wild?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 09:48 PM PST

    Accidentally burned my backpack with my food right before a hound attack (with like 7 hounds), survived at 10hp, went back to base and deerclops came ._.

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 08:58 AM PST

    Wickerbottom turned Wurt main! Thought I'd share some quick sketches I did a few nights ago.

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 01:07 PM PST

    Under 2 minutes solo fuelweaver kill by me!

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 08:56 PM PST

    wortox

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 08:47 AM PST

    First time killing Dragonfly solo with Wolfgang.

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 03:26 PM PST

    Played for a couple of hours but I have a question

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 10:26 PM PST

    What is the progression? What am I supposed to be doing exactly? I've got food and I've been looking for resources for more stuff from the science machine but why do I need all this stuff if I'm surviving so easily as is? I have an abundance of food so I guess my question is what now? I'm prepared for wolf attacks and I just have no clue what to do. Does the survival eventually get harder and ramp up with time? I guess I just don't know what to do at the moment. Should I be preparing for something?

    submitted by /u/NoString113
    [link] [comments]

    Collecting woodies

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 06:09 PM PST

    is it just me or are mandrakes easier to find in shipwrecked?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 01:13 AM PST

    I've found mandrakes multiple times in shipwrecked (on like the tenth day), but I still haven't found them on normal don't starve.

    submitted by /u/Jacksonprimary
    [link] [comments]

    Abigail Skin Issue - Possible Mod Help DST

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 04:50 PM PST

    I recently got wove an Abigail skin in DST because I thought it looked nice. However, I hate that I don't start with it by default and have to craft an extra flower to change Abigail. Does anyone know how to fix this?

    I have never made a mod before, but I envision it just being two commands before loading in: one to remove the default flower and one to add the new one with the skin. Thoughts and suggestions on where to start?

    submitted by /u/Konwrath
    [link] [comments]

    Lunar cave?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 04:26 PM PST

    Bearger VS. Hound Mounds

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 09:44 PM PST

    Hey guys! Me and my friend just ended the night playing at the first day of Autumn, year 2. We know Bearger is on his way, and we've dealt with him before, but it was VERY difficult and dangerous, and we almost died. So, this time around, we have a couple of ideas. We can bring him through the woods to fight tree guards, or we have hound mounds. I wanted to know which option is safer and can guarantee that mobs kill him and we don't have to lay a finger on him. I only say this because we have very little food to heal from right now, and we don't wanna risk it. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/JoeyBica
    [link] [comments]

    Want more DST Pops? Contact Funko!

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 03:41 PM PST

    If you're like me and enjoy both the game and the funko themed merch, apparently Klei is down, we the fanbase just need to poke Funko about it.

    submitted by /u/Muckett
    [link] [comments]

    Getting this game on switch, how much content and replay value?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 11:00 AM PST

    The game on switch has reign of giants and shipwrecked bundled all in one, with hamlet available for 7 dollars as dlc. How much content can I expect from this game? I've played this game for a very short amount of time before on pc and enjoyed it but then I was busy with stuff for a while so when I got back to playing games again I had forgotten about it. How much content is there? What's the replay value like? Should my first playthrough be with reign of giants on? Thank you for replies.

    submitted by /u/NoString113
    [link] [comments]

    Overflowing with flint

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 02:19 PM PST

    I am playing ds on hamlet and in my goals of making a gigantic pig town I have killed the robot boss for the third time ever for those rocks but even though my rocks dissapear into the town incredibly quickly the flint isn't,is there something that I can use this flint on? Or am I just meant to store it somewhereand just leave it there and I very much don't want to just delete the flint or throw it away.

    submitted by /u/hot-focaccia
    [link] [comments]

    Help Building on Console

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 09:36 AM PST

    I play DST on ps4 so building literally anything in a base is really annoying and hard, are there any tricks or things I can do to make it easier for me?

    submitted by /u/MrGameboyjr
    [link] [comments]

    A sorta mock poster for my character Red!

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 07:12 AM PST

    Caged Koalephant doesn't poop

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 05:25 AM PST

    We have a Koalephant in a cage (like 5x5) and it just doesn't produce any manure. There's one laying in his cage and when I collected it he doesn't produce any more. Is he supposed not to shit or am I doing something wrong?

    submitted by /u/Princcraft
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment