• Breaking News

    Friday, January 29, 2021

    Don't Starve WX-78

    Don't Starve WX-78


    WX-78

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 03:26 PM PST

    is woodie just upgraded wilson?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 10:55 PM PST

    thats it, woodie gets a free axe and gets weregoose, werebeaver and weremoose.

    thats pretty my only reasoing behind it

    submitted by /u/Octavi700
    [link] [comments]

    Playing as woodie for the first time... BEAVER??

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 03:10 PM PST

    Soooo, I started playing as woodie in Don't starve PE and I'm turning into a beaver when I'm constantly chopping logs. I slow down a bit, but then I wait a bit, but don't know a good rythm. How long is the cool down before the '38 chops' so I can be as efficient as possible. If it helps to answer, how long should I wait after I here 'I think you should slow down a bit' from Lucy. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Barbaric_man654
    [link] [comments]

    Lets be honest this happened to you to

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 11:49 AM PST

    Ice Flingomatic too slow?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 09:39 AM PST

    Hey there,

    I started another playthrough and after some restarts which retaught me the game, I made it till day 66 with more then enough stuff to easily make it through the rest of summer.

    My problem: darn wildfires..

    I sketched out three areas around my base: crafting and storage, basic materials (grass, saplings, etc.) and a pig village. All three areas are covered by Flingomatics but even tough their action zones overlap, they are too slow to keep up with the insane fire spread...

    I gathered a LOT of plants and built many structures, so fire could spread fairly easy. I thought I'd be covered by my three flingos.

    Can anyone explain how many structures can be placed in the radius max, so the flingo can keep up extinguishing? Any tips?

    I dont want to become a nomad during summer, is there a way to make your base comprehensively fireproof?

    Thanks for the advice!

    submitted by /u/Mr_GooG
    [link] [comments]

    Is cave good shelter from dog pack?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 06:30 AM PST

    My companion is not good at combat and the hounds usually do her in if she can't kite them around the beefalo. The herd near our camp is almost gone so instead I told her to go into nearest cave when the chase began. That worked, and I dealt with the dozen dogs by kiting into bees and penguins.

    Did we get lucky with the timing to keep her safe, or is there nothing to take the role of hound pogrom inside the cave?

    submitted by /u/OneKnotBand
    [link] [comments]

    Questions about Klaus

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 09:28 AM PST

    So, i'm on the first days of winter. I didn't track that deers yet because i forgot Klaus existed. Is there a way to locate them? And about equipment, what is the best you would recommend for me to use if i get to fight Klaus? I didn't rush the ruins because my first attempt was very unlucky(when i was passing bh the splumonkeys the nightmare cycle went into Nightmare and they turned into shadow splumonkeys, i died and they stole my lantern)

    submitted by /u/Um_Zumano_Jojofag
    [link] [comments]

    Here's a painting I did awhile ago, finally got around to posting it

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 08:39 PM PST

    Meat.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 12:35 PM PST

    characters.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 03:46 AM PST

    which characters can you get in each version of the game (ds and dst). i really like certain characters, but i cant decide which game i should get.

    submitted by /u/D4_P1N34PPL35
    [link] [comments]

    Question does making a maze for bee queen strategy still work? I want to fight bee queen to get bundling wrap blue prints soo...

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 04:19 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment