• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 27, 2021

    Don't Starve I finnaly have all of them in one world

    Don't Starve I finnaly have all of them in one world


    I finnaly have all of them in one world

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 07:04 PM PST

    Hit a new low

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 11:13 AM PST

    Wilba is so freaking cute, she's my spoiled brat and I love her, please God put Wilba in DST, I'm begging you. And while you're at it also give us Wagstaff, Walani and uh literally all the other singleplayer characters? Please?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 08:28 AM PST

    wormwood !!

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 03:55 PM PST

    It's my first time playing Warly and I "wANteD tO aVOid sPOiLerS" so I didn't read on him ...a mistake, really.

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 06:34 PM PST

    Is warly's seasoning spices in regular don't starve?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 01:16 AM PST

    Rare World Features in Hamlet

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 10:25 PM PST

    So in RoG we occasionally have stuff like pig torches and mushroom rings and reed traps and in SW we occasionally have stuff like mushroom rings and islands densely filled with mushrooms and islands densely filled with bee hives right? Are there any features in Hamlet that you consider to be perks and that you think I should look for if I would like to find the ultimate Hamlet world?

    submitted by /u/AncientNostalgia
    [link] [comments]

    I have a love-hate with the weapons of this game

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 10:08 PM PST

    Okay, I am constantly yelling at my husband not to use the fire darts around our camp. Does he listen? Nope! So, when I was tasked with writing the Top 10 Best Weapons, I laughed because now I got to complain about how my husband catches everything on fire with his darts!

    https://www.gamersdecide.com/articles/dont-starve-together-best-weapons

    submitted by /u/FioxnaNightshade
    [link] [comments]

    A Gamers Gotta Game and A Writers Gotta Write

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 09:09 PM PST

    I don't usually play DST solo let alone do I play Don't Starve since I had beaten it. It is better to play. with friends in my opinion. However, throughout my time playing it I have come to realize some opinions on the game when it comes to the characters. Here is a piece that I wrote about the Top 10 Best Characters.

    https://www.gamersdecide.com/articles/dont-starve-together-best-characters

    submitted by /u/FioxnaNightshade
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone give me a brief rundown of the differences between DST and DS as a solo player?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 01:41 PM PST

    Realistically, should I buy Dont Starve if I'm playing solo? If so, what DLCs should I buy?

    submitted by /u/WhaIeBones
    [link] [comments]

    which character is the best for harvesting (long term)

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 08:41 AM PST

    ok, we've all heard the debate, maxwell vs woody, but i'd like to introduce a third challenger, wurt, maxwells shadows stay until killed, so if your careful and dont die yourself than you can keep them forever, but they are all resource specific, and you can only have so many, woodys beaver form takes down trees extremely quick, and you only have to pay for it in monster meat, a couple logs, and food for when you transform back, which is a cheap way to gather lots, and does not require nightmare feul, a resource thats hard to farm as maxwell without the shadow pieces, then, theres wurt, who, for the price of any non meat food item, will follow the player for 25 food per day, same with pigs, but with the new update, it is soo much easier to gather enough veggies, plus, unlike meat, farming veggies will often leave leftovers, either food that you cant use fast nough or extra seeds, meaning that once well developed, its free labor, merms also stay out at dusk and night, and will continue to harvest resources, have no negative impact on sanity (unlike maxwells clones) can fight well, (again, unlike maxwells clones) and the icing on the cake, there is no limit to how many you can have, if you have enough spare food for 100 merms and you have enough houses, boom, you are now a catagory five threat to the forests, asteroid feilds, marble tree farms, etc, so leave a reply, do you think wurt belongs with the other two as top tier harvester, and do you think she's better than the other two? because I sure as hell do.

    submitted by /u/ragefire9898
    [link] [comments]

    Longtime players: world settings or mods to really spice up the game?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 05:05 PM PST

    I'm a pretty good player and don't play much anymore. I'm looking for something new in the game that would make for a significantly different run than I'm used to.

    The other day, I did a winter start and set it in a winter-only world, and that was pretty fun, but I was able to reach a stable birdcage+spider den+tumbleweed situation and felt like I had pretty much solved the puzzle.

    I don't want something that's just like the base game but harder (eg, more health on the enemies, etc.). I'm also not crazy about the idea of just removing content or going without certain things to increase the challenge.

    I'm wondering if any other long-time players have any ideas.

    As a complete aside, I keep having this wish to play in a world that's like 95% forest, just all a big spooky forest with just a little bit of everything else sprinkled in, and am wondering if anyone knows of a way to control the amount of each biome that spawns.

    submitted by /u/mulligan_sullivan
    [link] [comments]

    cant find exit in harold ruins

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 01:54 PM PST

    if you cant find exit in harold ruins theres a small chance it just dident spawn so your kinda screwed

    submitted by /u/potato4life__
    [link] [comments]

    How to change back to old music in DST?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 01:22 PM PST

    I haven't played in a while and I noticed they added new music, but I prefer the old one and I haven't found an option to change it back or a mod that brings back the old music.

    Is there a way to get the old music back?

    submitted by /u/BorkoIzSmoljinca
    [link] [comments]

    Easier mode for Hamlet?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 05:33 AM PST

    I know, I know, it's supposed to be more difficult. But, I don't really enjoy dying over and over again 😂 Perhaps the devs could introduce a patch for easily annoyed players such as myself? If people don't want an easier experience then they don't have to use it but it would be there for those of us that do. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/hallucinating
    [link] [comments]

    Quickest way to make an early game volt goat farm?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 09:03 AM PST

    I've seen methods that involve using the telelocator staff to teleport one volt goat to the lunar islands for safety, but I was wondering if there is a quicker method that doesn't involve using the staff

    submitted by /u/GenericDingleberry
    [link] [comments]

    I think charlie followed wilson because you could always die from darkness in the campaign (this is lore but i used dst flair)

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 07:14 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment