• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 26, 2021

    Don't Starve Tencent - Klei, Megathread

    Don't Starve Tencent - Klei, Megathread


    Tencent - Klei, Megathread

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 04:07 AM PST

    Since automoderator is dead and we get 3 threads on the subject every day might as well sticky a post on it.

    Any discussion/meme/whatever on the subject should now go in that megathread, other post will be removed. This sub is about the game first.

    For those who miss the context Tencent has purchased a majority stake in Klei Entertainment: https://forums.kleientertainment.com/announcement/70-studio-announcement/

    submitted by /u/Kuirem
    [link] [comments]

    I hope this doesnt fall under rule 3

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 01:32 PM PST

    tried drawing walani !

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 03:29 PM PST

    Here's this "abandoned" Wortox drawing that i had a few months ago but never posted.

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 05:14 PM PST

    Is there anything in the game with a confirmed height/width? I plan on making a model of something from the game but I don't know what to base my measurements on.

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 02:37 PM PST

    My luckiest run ever. In day 12 i have 12 tooth traps, 3 purple gems, ice staff, and walking cane i found next to skeleton.

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 03:43 AM PST

    Me and my friends just happened to build are camp fires right beside each other

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 07:16 PM PST

    Our first only big crops farm

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 09:45 AM PST

    Wheeler Help for Switch

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 01:08 PM PST

    Hello!

    I'm fairly new to this game. I've been playing it off and on for the past few months, on the Nintendo Switch. I've enjoyed it so far!

    I just unlocked Wheeler and I'm having difficulty figuring out what I do about loading her gun. I've Googled it, but unfortunately the tips out there seem to be mostly for the PC. I can't seem to find anything that tells me what buttons I need to push on my Switch controller to get the ammo into the gun. Seems like it would be simple enough, but I'm stumped. There's no prompt that I'm seeing to load it.

    Anyone happen to know how I can get this to load when using a switch controller?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/islandofmeep
    [link] [comments]

    When does Feast Clops disappear?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 09:22 AM PST

    Can't figure out if Feast Clops is still in don't starve together as of this moment Any people know if he is still spawning right now or not?

    submitted by /u/DustyDaniel10
    [link] [comments]

    How can i stop world regrowth

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 09:02 AM PST

    I cut down all the mushtrees in the lunar grotto to have easier access to vitreoasis naked molebats and all that stuff. i saw a lunar mushtree near my mini base and so i learned that they regrow. how can i stop this? any mod that helps with it?

    submitted by /u/stonks12345678
    [link] [comments]

    trying to beat dragonfly as wendy. how many pierogi and football helmets should i have?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 06:55 AM PST

    25/01 Looking for fresh ideas for my server.

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 09:23 AM PST

    Server name : [ENG/RU] 3440+ days ()
    I think 3440 will be enough to find server.
    As you saw in title - I am looking for preferably experienced players, but anyone can join. Server will be up for ~2 hours from the moment, when i post this. Server will most likely be up tomorrow around this time. If you have any questions, you can ask in comments.

    I want to discover new designs for farms + optimize the ones i already have. New players can take a look, and maybe they find something interesting, for their own bases / megabases.

    submitted by /u/Pleasureasaur
    [link] [comments]

    What to do with bee stingers

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 01:06 AM PST

    I am playing as wendy. And using her ghost you can go demolish every bee to ever exist on repeat to collect honey. But, is there a good use for the potentially hundreds of bee stingers you can get from this process?

    submitted by /u/Mast3rDraco
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment