• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 31, 2021

    Don't Starve A drawing I've made like a year ago, wanted to share with you all c:

    Don't Starve A drawing I've made like a year ago, wanted to share with you all c:


    A drawing I've made like a year ago, wanted to share with you all c:

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 11:14 PM PST

    I've made this illustration of me and my friends playing.

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 12:02 PM PST

    Adopted two new members into the family!!! The Dubby is now my prized possession

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 11:07 AM PST

    Wrong Pyro-maniac

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 07:40 PM PST

    I've just learned, that Don't Starve spiders have carnassial teeth, which are common to carnivores.

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 02:21 PM PST

    all 3 marble pieces in the oasis. I didnt know this was possible

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 04:48 PM PST

    My first Fuelweaver solo as WX. Thank you to all the youtubers and wiki authors for getting me here!

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 05:22 PM PST

    They didn't even need me to reunite them.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 01:25 AM PST

    Found this on my phone

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 02:06 PM PST

    Losing motivation on death to continue even if touchstone is activated, do you have this too?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 12:30 AM PST

    Rather wanting to start over than to continue from that state and start collecting items again especially if its winter and the game is pretty hard anyway

    submitted by /u/lajos93
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know a good character to use for shipwrecked?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 05:55 PM PST

    Simply Wendy

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 06:25 AM PST

    Does having more than one thermal stone increase the heat on your person?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 05:04 PM PST

    I'm really struggling to stay alive during the winter because I can't carry enough materials to stay warm in the winter when I'm not home. I'm using thermal stones, but don't want to test multiple without some feedback. In Don't Starve PE, does having two or more thermal stone make you warm longer than one?

    submitted by /u/Barbaric_man654
    [link] [comments]

    Treeguards in World Customization Settings

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 03:50 PM PST

    I want to increase the spawn rates of treeguards after having a particularly frustrating world which basically locked me out of advanced magic, but I want to know the specifics of how the treeguard customization affects spawn rates. Does anybody know the specific numbers/modifiers?

    submitted by /u/Intilyc
    [link] [comments]

    Will the archive walls ever become available again?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 02:28 PM PST

    I couldn't play when it was able to be obtained

    submitted by /u/Draeconixx
    [link] [comments]

    Going over my past deaths - mostly tentacles but also a redcap for some dumb reason

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 07:28 AM PST

    Pigs in rocky biome and merms when the swamp is on the other side i of the map!?!

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 01:39 PM PST

    How do i give god mode to my friend

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 01:16 PM PST

    hes new to he game and has trouble with steering so god mode will help him a lot. but i dont know how to use the command on him. his map also keeps opening and plays the treasure reveal sound and idk how to stop this. can anyone help?

    submitted by /u/stonks12345678
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment