• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 23, 2021

    Don't Starve Deerclops! (my newest magical field guide page)

    Don't Starve Deerclops! (my newest magical field guide page)


    Deerclops! (my newest magical field guide page)

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 09:29 AM PST

    Context: https://forums.kleientertainment.com/announcement/70-studio-announcement/

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 04:34 PM PST

    Tencent Purchases Majority Stake in Klei Entertainment

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 10:36 AM PST

    No one expects the Pig Inquisition

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 11:29 AM PST

    A lot of people are freaking out, and while this news is concerning, maybe try to look at it from Klei's position. I wont be replying to comments but feel free to tell ur opinions im them anyway, just say cordial and follow the rules obviously.

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 09:51 PM PST

    Ladies and gentlemen, we've been bought by Tencent. Now what?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 04:52 PM PST

    Calm down, dont uninstall, Klei has power

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 08:59 PM PST

    I know, Tencent sucks, but they dont have control, Klei does. Don't panic, don't uninstall. Please.

    submitted by /u/Da1realmememaster
    [link] [comments]

    Drew Webber hope you like it :)

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 05:36 AM PST

    I was messing around as blind Wagstaff (trying to find an object named "warbucks") and this happened, What does this mean?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 12:06 AM PST

    ��I was thinking in making a nsfw server��

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 02:13 AM PST

    Since I started playing, I have not seen any despite having a mod. Is there a specific reason? If not, could create it and who like to join

    The name of the world would be: LewdRealm

    The password would be: wendyop

    To download the mod that is necessary to join the server you just need to go here:
    https://www.patreon.com/posts/download-release-44723935
    The download is free, but if you like to support the creator it would be quite nice of you, just download the "Leisure.zip" file and open it, then follow the instructions

    Install:

    1. Is regular don't starve together mod, just open your game folder Steam\steamapps\common\Don't Starve Together

    2. There will be folder "mods" just put "Leisure" folder to mods. In result you will get Steam\steamapps\common\Don't Starve Together\mods\Leisure

    3. All is done! Now just search for the server and get into it with the password

    If theres any problem with making it, please tell me in the comments👍🏻✨

    submitted by /u/UsagiHanabi
    [link] [comments]

    It is day 2!

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 12:51 AM PST

    I've heard about the TenCent buyout, farewell Don't Starve you were fun while it lasted. here's my last base I built before I uninstalled the game.

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 07:00 PM PST

    What?,how?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 03:50 PM PST

    How to make a good Meat/Monster Meat Farm?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 04:11 PM PST

    Hello! I'm finally looking into a decent meat/monster meat farm and wanted some tips. In my head, I thought up an idea of making a large fenced in area consisting of two smaller areas. In one, I'd have pig houses, and in the other, I'd have spider nests. Then, when I wanted to get some meat, I'd open the gate between the two areas and let them go to war, reaping the benefits. Will this work? And, if not, are there any farms that accomplish this goal? It's important I have either both meat and monster meat OR just a lot of regular meat.

    submitted by /u/JoeyBica
    [link] [comments]

    When your fully charged wireless headphones dies...

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 09:40 AM PST

    ... you've been playing one session of Don't Starve Together for far too long.

    I'm going to need two headsets to use back to back now.

    submitted by /u/clarkkent1521
    [link] [comments]

    [HELP!] Mods not working - LUA ERROR

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 07:43 AM PST

    [HELP!] Mods not working - LUA ERROR

    So I have tried everything, verifying files, reinstalling the game, clearing download cache, changing download regions and so many other things but no matter what i do my mods that i subscribe to through steam workshop will just not show up. When i open the mod tab in game i will get a pop up that says "You have no mods installed" and then I will get this error screen (lua) and it makes me exit the game. If anyone knows what this error means or how to fix it so i can use mods I would really appreciate it!!!

    https://preview.redd.it/71s63onamwc61.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=9a9fbe7939d2984adc819012f99ffb35c8fd013c

    submitted by /u/Gavinstc
    [link] [comments]

    Wolsin

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 04:38 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment