• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 24, 2020

    Don't Starve Wilson but its awful (Oc)

    Don't Starve Wilson but its awful (Oc)


    Wilson but its awful (Oc)

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 12:47 PM PST

    Gladiator Webber

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 12:51 PM PST

    A 3D PRinted Fugu Hutch

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 01:18 AM PST

    An drawing my friend made after we realized spiders don't like bananas

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 05:49 PM PST

    Found oasis day two, has caves entrance and touchstone literally ten feet away, but also Meese/Geese spawn ten feet awat. Do i base there?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 12:15 PM PST

    Maxwell wont be very happy about that...

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 03:27 PM PST

    As a Ukrainian i felt underrepresented in the gaming history so i felt this would have been a perfect opportunity to put some of my culture into this game. So ladies and gentlemen i present to you my concept for a possible future skin, Cossack Wolfgang. Kazotsky Kick emote when?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 03:04 PM PST

    A little sketch of Wilson.

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 06:47 PM PST

    i made a mr wes

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 03:36 PM PST

    These runis were pretty cool

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 10:58 PM PST

    No arms Willson

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 05:57 PM PST

    Me having a worse day than you

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 10:06 PM PST

    extra copy?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 01:16 AM PST

    anyone have a extra copy of DST from the sale and would be kind enough to hook me up?

    submitted by /u/WhileyCoyote7
    [link] [comments]

    [Hamlet] Do you guys crash when entering/exiting caves?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 10:44 PM PST

    It's not 100% of the time, but maybe 3% of the time, I crash when entering/exiting caves and such.

    submitted by /u/Chezni19
    [link] [comments]

    Don't Starve vs Don't Starve Together

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 10:06 AM PST

    I'm thinking about getting into Don't Starve. Is there any difference in terms of story between DS and DST?

    I know one is single and the other is multiplayer but do I need to play one to get the story of the other?

    submitted by /u/Jumpy_Stage
    [link] [comments]

    How to survive for over five days?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 09:32 AM PST

    I started playing don't starve about a week ago, and can never survive past five days. I can usually make a farm or two, but I still don't have enough food to survive for long. What's the best way to get food while still having a base?

    submitted by /u/Turbulent-String9372
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone want to play?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 07:45 AM PST

    I'm fairly new i'd say I have around 100 hours on DST and 20 on regular DS, I mainly play Wilson atm and just looking for someone to play with :)

    submitted by /u/LegendOf10k
    [link] [comments]

    Where do you put the tuning.lua file (Dedicated Server)

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 02:05 PM PST

    I modified the tuning.lua file that is in the scripts folder then copied it to the MASTER folder, restarted server. The changes I made don't seem to be taking. Anybody know where this file is supposed to go?

    submitted by /u/shayeryan
    [link] [comments]

    Ain't the greatest, but I'm doing what I love face��reveal at 10 upvotes

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 05:29 PM PST

    In need of ideas

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 09:27 AM PST

    Hey I'm basically I don't starve infant, but one of my favorite thing to do in games is challenges. I was hoping that this sub could give me some suggestions that I could try and then every week write about my experience with a challenge or two. I just thought it'd be a lot of fun. Comment any ideas please!:)

    submitted by /u/Sir-Juaby
    [link] [comments]

    Controller not being detected

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 04:01 PM PST

    I have played DST for 700+ hours, using my controller, and suddenly it just won't detect my controller. My controller works in many other games, and I don't know what to do. Does anyone know how to fix this and/or what causes it?

    (So far i've tried restarting the game many times, reinstalling the game, and unplugging and replugging my controller.)

    submitted by /u/PK_GoodDay
    [link] [comments]

    Permanately Change Day Segments?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 07:45 AM PST

    I found the console command below to change the day segments length, but it has to be run every time you load into the server. Is there anyway to put this into a settings file on a dedicated server so it's permanent?

    It would be nice to change season lengths as well. I would like winter to be shorter.

    TheWorld:PushEvent("ms_setclocksegs", {day=14,dusk=1,night=1})

    submitted by /u/shayeryan
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment